Motorola MPx - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.7
7.8
7.5

motorola or some other company should make more phones like these! A flip smartphone with stylus, using 1.5ghz krait cpu or something, would be phenomenal!

• 2012-08-20 18:09
  • qb5x

Very Good Model, I hope Motorola can produce phone like this model again ( MPx ) , especially run with windows mobile. I'm and people really really loves this model, come on motorola.

• 2010-12-01 13:40
  • uECq

i dont have a charger part can help me to now here are the pin of the phone charger thans

• 2010-03-10 22:44
  • nwXI

i wish that motorola may produce a windows mobile phone like this model again in the future, people really like this model. pleaseeee.....motorola....

• 2010-01-25 11:27
  • uEBQ

I just got this phone motorola mpx and I am unable to use this, because OS is running in the chine's version can any one solve this problem.....

sureshtelu@ymail.com

• 2009-07-17 11:29
  • PT@T

Hi I was wondering if the camera on the phone can be updated? seemsto be quite dark when taking photos

• 2009-03-05 03:00
  • PTew
  • F

Get real people! This section is meant for user comments regarding the phone, a review or whatever!

This section is NOT meant for flaming each other, shopping guides or SUPPORT REQUESTS !!!

• 2008-11-26 15:29
  • 4nK9

i have one, blue color. but it seems to be not working properly this few months, also the battery now last for 1 hour only. Can i send for service or repair. i love this phone!

• 2008-11-26 05:35
  • TSTq

How come this phone has not introduced in the Philippines..a lot of here loves windows powered phone..especially from Motorola...you know, you do unique phone..and great one..but still left behind..Why? I know why...Promoting new models..but the availability or the presence of the product is invisible...and only introduce to particular country..and that country doesn't even appreciated your mobile phone...you will not get into the top again..if you stuck with the school....

• 2008-10-24 07:09
  • wY5x

i have got a moto mpx however i see that it has on a test version and i cant access the phone. so what can i do to fix this problem?

• 2008-10-22 19:02
  • P9b%

i really like the specs and design of this phone, you really dont see it often on the street and thats what i look for, phones that are different but rare. i just have one question, how do you upgrade the software to optimize battery perfomance, and what hardware is needed?

• 2008-10-01 23:32
  • qJqR

> In reply to Corky @ 2007-04-14 17:24 from I7Ve - click to readI just got this phone motorola mpx and I cant use the wifi can you tell me how to use it and any other software like voip I could use to talk on it free,. thanks Pete my email is pzfcda@yahoo.com

• 2008-09-24 18:28
  • 4Xv}

Anyone know how to configure the settings for web and MMS access. Can't send and receive pictures. Could with previous Razr.

• 2008-06-13 22:56
  • iTy8

If this looks massive in landscape mode in the pic then what would it look like in potrait ?

• 2008-06-10 14:12
  • xjfL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-06-05 04:04 from jR5y - click to readFor those of you that have one of these phones what is your opinion of the battery life? I'm used to having an extra battery for my cell phones and am concerned that battery life may be poor on the MPX300 and availability of an extra one may not be possible.

• 2008-06-05 21:54
  • iTy8

Hey, you can try ebay. I lucked up and got one for 51 bucks. The only problem is that it doesn't read memory cards, but who cares, I got wifi and everything else. I just use the mpx220, that i own, for my music needs.

• 2008-06-05 04:04
  • jR5y

I have this phone and I love it...it is a little big but I don't care at all. I only use it for the text and web..and it has all the features that a 2008 phone has...so motorola should have stayed in this direction but you never know with motorola what you are going to get. I am thinking about trading in my blackberry and nokia e61i and keeping this phone...wooow

• 2008-05-27 00:50
  • 0Y5J

I have a chance to buy this phone brand new, should I?

• 2008-05-20 09:49
  • qG9y

I was taking a trip down memory lane for motorola, and I ran into this phone. It put a big smile on my face. I wanted this phone so bad but it was to damn expensive. Has anyone used or is currently using and how is it? And were can I get? Thanx, eddie

• 2008-05-19 09:04
  • qG9y
Total of 363 user reviews and opinions for Motorola MPx.