Motorola MPx220 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.9
7.0
6.9

> In reply to kitten @ 2012-08-07 16:57 from 6PSt - click to readhttp://www .mugen-power-batteries.com/mugen-power-2000mah-e­xtended-battery-for-motorola-smartphone-mpx220-w­ith-battery-door.html

Remove the space after www

• 2012-12-01 17:24
  • vbJr

dearzzzzzzzz plz can somone guide me for its battery and back lid.... i have this fone but with lake of these two

• 2012-08-07 16:57
  • 6PSt

please can you help me with the battle of your mpx220... i have one but can not get the battle to buy in ghana-west africa..

• 2012-07-16 18:26
  • fuIH

you can say it has duel camera.when you open camera option and frame appears then flip down the screen then also you can click the picture which appears in small outer screen. so you can say it has duel camera.

• 2012-05-09 10:36
  • X0$I

these was my first own phone which i bought in jan 2006.
its great experience to have window mobile in those days.
but i had some problem with its gprs version in india which not supported to any carriers in those days.

• 2011-04-26 10:18
  • t}HT

> In reply to moto fan @ 2007-09-14 07:18 from 41Fb - click to readmoto fan,
what do you say about doom? great game after all.
i wait one mpx220 and i'm sure it's great. doomce
works on my Moto q9h with windows mobile 6.1. I'm sure
it's working on Smartphone 2003.

• 2011-03-21 21:25

> In reply to user @ 2008-02-11 18:29 from q{2{ - click to readHi user,
you need to check eBay.

• 2011-03-21 21:22

> In reply to bigbell @ 2009-01-12 03:10 from PZHa - click to readHi bigbell,
GPRS settings depend on your mobile carrier and are
different. Contact your mobile carrier for GPRS settings.

• 2011-03-21 21:19
  • 3@gV

I had this excelent flip-phone soon after it was released around 2005. I can remember is an exelent phone as I still have it in my possesion but the battery is dead. Excelent times I spent along this phone which we must not forget it is a quad-band, so basically can get you almost anywhere in the world. By the time, somewhere in 2006 I was detached for couple of months in Italy, in Liguria and had this phone with me. It kept me long hours of talk time in roaming and had StreetMaps installed on this tiny phone. Thumbs up!

• 2011-02-15 02:42
  • 3cH7

due to battery cover lost want to exchange my bit used with-???

• 2010-03-03 09:22
  • uWxx

is there some one who need this set bit used to exchange with ???????

• 2010-03-03 08:19
  • uWxx

> In reply to Noah Protais @ 2009-02-15 20:45 from ftIY - click to readif u wanna 2 remove flight mode firstly off the phone ,then on it slowly . as soon as it is on touch the volume button then the options will come to display u may follow them and escape the flight mode .
please tell me where will i find a new body cover , battery, charger. and i would like to format my mpx 220.

• 2010-01-16 07:50
  • 2S%e

> In reply to vasanth @ 2009-08-17 19:44 from ut1b - click to readYou need download "AtiveSync" from microsoft. ;)

• 2009-12-28 20:39
  • PdX9

> In reply to MPx220Fan @ 2009-02-21 01:06 from R1{0 - click to readHi, have aproblem with the accessories of my Mpx220.can i get any assistance pls? My mail adress (wachaguek@ovi.com) thanks.

• 2009-10-06 12:18
  • N7DX

hello, pls send the pc suite for mpx220 mobile.
pls pls pls help. i badly need it...!!!

• 2009-08-17 19:44
  • ut1b

> In reply to Jimmy @ 2008-04-25 08:17 from Nxsf - click to readHi......

as i have gone through your comment and the problem that u have faced and the solving the problem.. so, can u help me to know how to can i solve my problem as i have a problem with my Network which has frequent network fr-actuation and also my soft ware i want to upgrade my rom....please help me what i can do..need ur help......please reply me....

• 2009-06-30 06:13
  • u104

Hi......
I m using MPx 220 since 20 months well i have got all the features that i have been searching...but the main problem i have been facing is the Battery which has no back up and it runes very fast but from some time back the main problem i m facing in this phone is network it give no network it keeps on searching and no service, i don't want to change my cell coz i like these cell very much...Also i have been searching to replace its battery and its housing but unfortunately i haven't been able to get it is a rare phone...can i get its battery and housing...and please suggest me how can i solve its network problem...facing lots of problem with its network...??? please suggest me.......

• 2009-06-30 05:24
  • u104

> In reply to Jimmy @ 2008-04-25 08:17 from Nxsf - click to readplease could someone send me the pc suite of this set?also the procedure to upgrade my rom.my mil-b.hassan4thjuly@hotmail.com

• 2009-06-08 14:22
  • vbfN

Best phone ever! The quad band gets the greatest reception. I will be hoarding every one of these phones i can get my hands on. So that if my first one ever fails I can replace it. I am up to three now.

• 2009-02-21 01:06
  • R1{0

I want a help about a situation in my MPx220.

I dont no how to remove the Fligth Mode.

• 2009-02-15 20:45
  • ftIY
Total of 593 user reviews and opinions for Motorola MPx220.