Motorola PEBL U6 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.3
6.6
6.7

Its 2014 and I still have and occasionally use the PEBL. I love having a tiny phone with a real keypad. I can listen to my voicemails and save delete or replay them by touch without ever needing to take the phone from my ear.

The biggest disappointment is the lack of memory. go over 20 text messages and you have start to receive low memory warnings. I'm considering keeping this as my 'phone' and buying a data only deal for the times I want to use 'smartphone' features (satellite navigation is useful, games and social media type stuff I can live without on the move).

• 2014-09-03 13:25
  • nGTg

> In reply to Fran @ 2013-07-16 21:29 from Ps$Y - click to readreally that's great do you still have it???

• 2014-05-17 05:54
  • Pq0J

Used to have this phone, it was quite cool and fashionable too

• 2014-05-11 23:06
  • NvSh

> In reply to Penny @ 2010-04-01 10:05 from nE9v - click to readHow can you say it only last 5 minutes?...it is a pretty nice mobile...your comment makes no sense!

• 2013-08-24 20:55
  • Pban

Excellent phone. I have one since 2007, still working better than others in my country (Costa Rica).

• 2013-07-16 21:29
  • Ps$Y

Phone fabulous, comfortable, classic ... he was removed from production? Smartphones are hateful - turn in Ukraina motorola u6

• 2013-06-20 14:40
  • gJEK

• 2013-06-20 14:37
  • gJEK

I have one of these phones in green, although it's almost orange now! It's a great phone and has lasted me years, with the battery holding a good charge. It's easy to use and I love the small, compact design. A cool fashion accessory, Motorola have always been a pioneer in mobile phone design and innovation in my opinion.

• 2013-04-20 19:56
  • pKGx

Just got my pebl u6 best phone ever and I've had a few. I've used new Samsung new I phone and lots of Motorolas but to be honest they have just been binned love my phone.
The feel is lovely the phone looks great and reception is perfect and it's 15 years old.
Could Apple or Samsung do this not on your nelly.

• 2013-03-16 16:12
  • 3JmN

I had this phone, until I left it on the bumper and ran over it with the car.
It was AMAZING. Best phone i've ever had.

• 2013-03-05 04:37
  • v6ts

> In reply to chichi @ 2011-03-14 08:58 from ftPG - click to readThe motorola phones after years of use get a bad connection to the screen, which can give a blank screen

• 2012-06-21 13:48
  • 4HP{

isn the GSM signall rubbish?

• 2012-05-15 19:36
  • sXbq

You can buy a new one on Ebay for £33.58. It is the genuine article.

• 2012-04-09 16:10
  • pp4C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-03 11:19 from LcYs - click to readebay has them new

• 2011-06-13 14:01
  • kUx4

> In reply to sgt brybro @ 2011-05-07 18:05 from IA9e - click to readI have one of this. Where you from?

• 2011-06-03 11:19
  • LcYs

I had this phone for years and recently broke it while hospitalized at Walter Reed. I can not find another one, if anyone knows where I can find one please let me know.

• 2011-05-07 18:05
  • IA9e

Where can I get another PEBL? I broke mine in rehab at Walter Reed and I am lost with out it! I have a Samsung Gravity now and I hate it, it was my wifes old phone!Someone please tell me where to find one thanks in advanced

• 2011-05-07 06:30
  • IA9e

i have used this phone for 3 years and i loved it.recently it just refused to switch on...i got another phone though i badly miss my phone.who has any idea on whats wrong with my phone

• 2011-03-14 08:58
  • ftPG

> In reply to twirl @ 2010-10-07 21:33 from nFWt - click to readHi Twirl, I have one which is as good as new, let's talk about how we can manage to communicate inorder to deliver the phone for you.

• 2011-03-10 15:21
  • 9JF0
Total of 605 user reviews and opinions for Motorola PEBL U6.