Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE XT897 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.8
6.9
7.1

very good phone and good successor of droid 3 and 4. All works fine, and qwerty is best :) ...only better battery missing

• 2014-04-14 15:51
  • 38rq

worst phone ever i only had it for three day and on the second day the screen froze and your arnt alowed to take the battery out so you have to wait for it to die right then it will rebute no it dies but doesnt turn on even after charging over night and still on the charger.

• 2014-03-31 06:24
  • I46r

> In reply to shr60 @ 2014-01-15 12:18 from IaRr - click to readHorrible phone. Bad battery. Little capacity. Overheats. Seriously.

• 2014-03-25 18:11
  • 4BIg

Worst phone I have ever owned. It is ridiculously large making it difficult to type. The keyboard buttons are not sensitive enough so you constantly miss letters. The camera takes the worst picture I have ever seen. Who cares if it is 8 megapixels if it can't focus. It is not intuitive at all. I wish I had never upgraded.

• 2014-02-04 20:15
  • Irur

is that best for ever in present generation?????????

• 2014-01-24 19:06
  • Mf5j

> In reply to kikku @ 2013-11-21 18:41 from u7LV - click to readHey,Hows the battery life?

• 2014-01-15 12:18
  • IaRr

i love this phone. simply best

• 2013-11-21 18:41
  • u7LV

> In reply to JulieAnn @ 2013-10-24 07:47 from Yh5b - click to readwell the reson why this is happening is because the updates change the phones options and other stuff like that and they reson for bad signal is you may need to update your PRL which you will find in your settings

• 2013-11-20 22:29
  • 4Rx3

This is an excellent phone with few bugs. Great definition, versatile, large screen.

• 2013-11-04 05:28
  • Ivqn

Do not get this phone, its not worth anything. First off I let it update its self and now it does not do speed dial any more. It doesn't get very good service and I've had other phones and they had just fine service. There have been plenty of times that it does not respond when I touch the screen. I've only had the phone 3 months and it is over heating when I charge it. So that it turns its self off and won't turn back on for awhile. On top of it the speaker when I'm talking to someone is not very good. Unless I have it lined right up with my mouth people can't hear or understand me. Wast of money!

• 2013-10-24 07:47
  • Yh5b

I replaced my phone after only three weeks when some of the keys stopped working. Six months later, I need to replace it again because the screen broke. I handle this phone with kid-gloves, so there should be nothing wrong. I would recommend against buying this phone. Also note that Motorola's one-year warranty is only good for one year from the date of SHIPPING. So, if you buy it in a store, it may have been shipped six months before... leaving you with only six months of warranty.

• 2013-10-18 21:19
  • EcUL

So I have a dumb question... All my reviews tell me it's a CDMA phone. But GSMarena says it has GSM capability as well. So does this phone work on GSM too? And which networks in India? And how do I get it operational. Am planning to buy one.

• 2013-10-14 15:58
  • K28X

This phone good or nt ? Can anyone tell me price of this phone in India ?? Plezz suggest mee

• 2013-09-24 08:01
  • tY@U

Give me your cell to check it out i will tell u more in this fone

• 2013-09-18 13:50
  • tUdx

I own and love this phone. There are two problems I've had. One I had to have it replace twice. and i bought it on February 8,2013. Second is that there really isn't 8GB you get 5GB. But other than that I love this phone.

• 2013-09-15 01:50
  • 4$W5

I agree not to post any this site have the right to see fit publised along with the post

• 2013-09-10 16:18
  • 9xYY

> In reply to Iqa @ 2013-09-07 17:17 from IVAB - click to readon ebay my friend or amazon.com

• 2013-09-10 15:28
  • RfBk

can anyone tell me where i can buy this phone. i live in malaysia and its rather hard to find this brand here

• 2013-09-07 17:17
  • IVAB

COME ON MOTOROLA!
Finally a superb keyboard layout (i tested in the store) but the battery size?!!!
1785 mAh for 4.3 screen and android?

Android drains the battery at a very high rate (without making calls and when internet is turned off!) Now consider CDMA voice calls which drain battery about 1.5 faster than GSM!

Make a thick phone with a large battery!
Stop being childish!

• 2013-08-21 07:07
  • 81IA

it,s very beauty

• 2013-08-08 14:43
  • 9DHu
Total of 145 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE XT897.