Motorola PRO+ - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6
7.6
7.5

I was so happy when i first got this phone the first time 3 months ago because of its pic quality and didn't even mind when i found out that it didn't even hav a front camera until now. The phone keeps closing down and freezing so am forced to shut it down almost every day since it doesn't hav a restart button. Whats more the camera my only source of joy won't even open. It keeps saying 'sorry a problem occurred please try again later' but up till now it just wnt work. Ive even restarted my fon with de factory settings but no, it just won't work. I will never recommend this phone to anyone again. Just when i was falling in love with motorola products this had to happen

• 2014-04-14 02:40
  • fsT5

while, it depends, I use a Nokia E63 for a long time before I swithch to this , I feel really good, however you may need to know how to root and flash the ROM by you own, it is very cheap, but not as bad as someone said.

• 2014-03-18 01:24
  • YeEV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-26 11:48 from EJ3H - click to readWas it really that bad ? I was thinking of getting one to replace my bb bold . . .

That sucks . . .

• 2014-02-27 04:22
  • q{xy

Miniscule keys that do not always register, or register twice; horrible earphone sound quality; bad power button.

There is so much wrong with this phone it is ridiculous. It was supposed to be an upgrade from Blackberry Bold for me. Terrible phone.

• 2014-02-26 11:48
  • EJ3H

The Motorola MB632 is, in my opinion a fantastic phone. The choice of handsets with physical Qwerty keyboards is almost non existent so finding one with a decent screen and that runs at a decent speed was enough for me to buy 3 of them so, as the one I am using eventually fails, I have back ups.

I have them all unlocked and I use them in Europe, Canada and the US and get good 3G data speeds on every network I have used it on bar Tmobile in the USA. AT&T is fine.

I know the market is small for phones of this form factor but I hope Motorola will keep at least one on the market for people like me that love having a physical qwerty keyboard and one that I do not have to slide out sideways from under the phone.

I would recommend this phone to anyone.

• 2013-12-29 03:00
  • jRue

Is this phone equipped for connection to the internet ? I have spent 3 hours trying to get internet access but to no avail so as much as i like it, i shall be returning it and buying an alternative.

• 2013-12-21 18:00
  • 395q

I bought this set 3 month ago I love this phone very much, no problem till now great battery backup great camera good sound quality everything is pro as name. I do not face any hanging problem or no any crashes I dont no why people complain about this phone. temple run,subway surfer, dead trigger like games plays very smoothly. 10/10 rate from me. good set fo business people also.

• 2013-11-27 09:16
  • 6iT$

• 2013-11-27 09:14
  • 6iT$

> In reply to Jupiter @ 2013-05-28 20:49 from spZF - click to readJust select delivery reports to off or on in settings. That simple

• 2013-09-21 12:26
  • rvkR

Hi,
I am going to buy this phone, but before that I had some major questions about it and will be so thankful if any one answers:
1)is it really true that it has no delivery report for sms?
2)Is there any limitation on the number of sms in inbox folder?
3) can the waking up alarm be used while the phone is off?
4) Are there any special programs come with that for connecting to PC? is it as user friendly as for example Nokia Ovi suite?

Thanks in Advance

• 2013-05-28 20:49
  • spZF

> In reply to josh @ 2013-02-20 19:35 from 380x - click to readis a program for video calls and free calls.
that's what tango. if this is not wrong.

• 2013-05-20 06:50
  • PuMJ

i have this phone but i can see the pictures on my pc. i would like to know which is the program handling formatted for viewing

• 2013-05-20 06:46
  • PuMJ

I wouldnt bother from my experience. The phone always crashes, particularly when trying to take a picture causing you to reboot countless times. on the rare occasions it will actually take a picture alot of the time it acts like its saved it and then hasnt. I reported this on the motorolla forums, which have issues as well, only to find other annoyed members having this issue. Factory Reset, changing / removing SD card and using separate camera apps do NOT help.

Typing on the keypad isnt easy, the keys are quite stiff and leave your palm and fingers aching after typing a few sentences, also its very very very easy to accidentally touch one of the touch buttons right above the touch screen when typing, particularly the 'home' touch screen button which will close whatever you're typing on and return you to your home screen, more often than not loosing you everything youve typed.

• 2013-05-14 16:31
  • mH64

> In reply to Amr @ 2013-04-17 20:46 from rtSg - click to readHello mr Amr

From where can i buy this phone& for how much?
What is about usingthis phone for business?
Did you check it with email - saving attached folders at email- viber- skype- making folders in the internal memory ?
When connecting to pc or lap do you need dirve setup or read as usb?

Thanks
Ahmed elfar

• 2013-05-07 03:43
  • fqd3

should i go for the mobile?
i'm actully huge fan of touch and type phone!!
so as per i know it is the smartest touch and type phone available
but i saw many comments that there is a restarting problem?
is there any problem like this?
i wanna know
i'm gonna buy it
rply fast

• 2013-05-03 18:19
  • t}I{

> In reply to Amr @ 2013-04-17 20:46 from rtSg - click to readSorry The device In fact Have Radio fm But. Included Inside the music player So I didn't Find it at the first time!

• 2013-04-22 18:19
  • Nt9s

It is a nice mobile I write this comment from this mobile now using the voice command! I have it now for about 20 days it is an awesome mobile first android for me
I need to speak a lot but concisely
Advantages:
Clear screen and wide enough for easy reading and watching videos
Nice software but not cream sandwich but come with nice applications like file manager and task killer and help file and others
The camera is very good and very good video record specially the hd quality
Easy to handle in 1 hand And type With the same hand
Running games soft and easy like temple run
Disadvantage
No radio
No front camera
No ice cream sandwich update
Hard to find accessories

In general good phone 4 usual users

• 2013-04-17 20:46
  • rtSg

One of the best phones I have had, comes with the best of the best. Everything I could ever want is in this phone. I love this phone.

• 2013-04-08 03:42
  • 8$i7

Is this phone laggy or is it smooth when using social networking with some browsing only ? What about the RAM and the processor are they good ?
Thanks

• 2013-04-05 17:30
  • fXBb

I had this phone for 2 months as per my experience I will not recommend this. First I had the problem with restarting then i replaced it. The second one also had the problem with network now I am waiting for the third….. :)

• 2013-04-05 17:11
  • 3Y7q
Total of 220 user reviews and opinions for Motorola PRO+.