Motorola RAZR2 V9 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.1
7.8
7.8

how can I see the data of manufacture? what are secret codes for motorola?

• 2014-01-02 19:55
  • 3ci0

Hi guys!

Does anyone know whether BX 40 battery fits the V9 Razr? Thank you very much!

• 2013-12-10 21:14
  • s3xw

> In reply to atan @ 2013-09-17 06:50 from TSMA - click to readNo it Can't connect to WIFI.

• 2013-09-17 19:00
  • nEH}

can this model connect to wifi

• 2013-09-17 06:50
  • TSMA
  • F

> In reply to son @ 2013-04-03 11:24 from PSvq - click to readyes! I agree..this phone is simply amazing. .

• 2013-05-11 10:16
  • 7X1M

its a steal that I manage to bought this phone for only 2,590 pesos at INBOX in SM City Clark. I've been wanting this phone because I got into using flip phones or clamshell phones now. I'm very happy to have this phone even though its an very old model but a rare one! :D

• 2013-04-03 11:24
  • PSvq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-21 22:40 from vLQK - click to readi got 1 v9,but need a major repair..tq

• 2013-02-19 07:29
  • 25KQ

i want ro buy razr2 v9

• 2013-01-21 22:40
  • vLQK

> In reply to Dhaleyka @ 2012-11-25 14:59 from v@Hc - click to readDo You have an agent of your company (Motorola)in Iraq, please ?

• 2013-01-12 23:12
  • d@1D

I want to buy a Motorola RAZR2 V9!!

• 2012-11-25 14:59
  • v@Hc

> In reply to Stuart C @ 2012-03-29 17:54 from IWaf - click to readwhat is a good prize for a working condition - i.e. with scratches on back V9? asking you as you are a Moto lover..
and i also think i buy a MOTO V9 as i have always admired the phone .
as now they are off the market there is now way but to buy a 2nd hand.
wht is a good prize for it?
3k or 5k what?

• 2012-07-11 20:33
  • t4jj

no netwok found any sim.only searching

• 2012-05-12 04:35
  • PWDw

I sold my r-2-v9 and regretted it.
I have just bought a new one.
the best phone simple to use and very
stylish.If you need a phone to do the
basics then it has to be the razr2 v9.

• 2012-05-06 10:09
  • sXxM

Hi guys,

It's good to come back after such a long time, I have a V9 Ferrari Limited Edition in my collection and has been contributing in this forum occasionally on and off. V9 is still one of my favorite "phone", I mean a basic communication tool in which, incoming and outgoing call quality are of utmost importance. I also own a smartphone HTC HD2 now but my calls are all made from my current Motorola E8 which has much longer talk time leaving the HD2 as my backup and organizational tool.
Today, I only collect the old Motorolas, I have this V9 Ferrari Limited Edition (weekend use), 2 ROKR E8s (1 new as back up and the other in use everyday), 1 U9, 1 V3i, and proudly announcing that I have just purchased a V8 (mint condition in original box) recently waiting for it to arrive. When I use the V9 Ferrari, it reminded me of the V8 even though both have different OS. CrystalTalk feature from my experience is best on V8 and V9 as compared to E8 and U9 maybe due to the its size, Reception too is better on V8 and V9. I'm not so sure whether the current Motorolas have the same CrystalTalk quality as I suspected the manufacturing quality control is no longer controlled by Moto themselves - hope I'm wrong on this. To me, CrystalTalk feature is still THE FEATURE that should be built in all mobile phones. For those who are not aware of it, CrystalTalk was patented and only produced by Motorola on reducing background noise while automatically increasing speech volume so that the other end can still hears you loud and clear enough in noisy environment. This is one technology I got hooked on until today and I don't see any phone manufacturers making headway on it except on bluetooth headset manufacturer like Jawbone. I'm on Motorola CommandOne now with CrystalTalk technology and its really good too.
The reason I use my E8 instead of my V9 was basically the shorter talk time of the V9 as compared to my E8 which is a lot better but now that I've just purchased another V8, I'll be looking for the BX81 or 80 battery with an extended battery door cover for much longer talk time hopefully doubling or more talk time from it. With it, I'll be selling off one of my E8 and will be looking to add an ugly but tough phone collection - the Tundra Va76r.
Since its launch in 2007, V8 and V9 are still sought after by certain phone enthusiasts who are looking for an "ultimate basic phone" while ROKR E8's 2008 launch, it still looks "futuristic" and different, even until today I got guys asking me out of curiosity what kind of phone that I'm carrying that's different - looks totally black without the keypads but with a big "C" (the fastscroll wheel) design on it.
Let's hope Google can revive the Motorola phone division and continue to refine the CrystalTalk technology, this would make it a better "true" phone when background noise will never irritates the other end during conversation while volume, clarity and strong reception are and should be the ultimate "must have" in all phones that we use in my opinion. Just look at what kind of signal/reception strength they have built-in in some well branded smartphones these days, which cost as much as a notebook, ironic don't you think?

• 2012-03-29 17:54
  • IWaf

iam using motorola v9, but i need more java application.also some diffrent software .from wher i get

• 2012-03-27 23:32
  • gyhp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-13 05:13 from ILUy - click to readgoogle www.pocketronics got dozens, buy online

• 2011-12-20 07:58
  • vm$n

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-13 05:13 from ILUy - click to readorder thru ebay

• 2011-12-13 11:49
  • vGuk

I would like to have a new MOTORAZR V9 or V10 slider, touchscreen & qwerty, like BlackBerry Torch 9800 format.
It would be a gorgeous smartphone design.

• 2011-12-12 20:08
  • 9xFv

Hey can someone tell me where can u buy this phone? I m in united states.

• 2011-11-13 05:13
  • ILUy

want some modz for thiz remarkable phone?
want it be a great-monster than before?
the monster called "blackangel-one"
just go here:
just flash it to the phone.
and meet me there :)
regards,
hendz

• 2011-09-28 10:50
  • KivL
Total of 1318 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR2 V9.