Motorola RAZR D3 XT919 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6

I guess this is te best comapany make smartphone than all samsung. I work in this market and i say the truth

• 2014-06-20 19:04
  • 8WJt

> In reply to marvin.sou @ 2013-08-29 15:58 from PeHd - click to readI am also using xt919 , fortunately there is no battery heatup problems.

• 2014-02-15 09:36
  • uWJY

> In reply to Digo @ 2014-01-13 23:17 from 8Pk4 - click to readTo activate the bluetooth and wifi from the drop down menu.
You download from Play Store the app "Notification Toggle", is great aplication and is Free.
Greetings from Argentina.

• 2014-01-21 04:56
  • PdgE

> In reply to Digo @ 2014-01-13 23:17 from 8Pk4 - click to readAbout the shortcuts from the " drop down" menu, you can install the Notification Toggle app. It works like the Samsung one, and you can customize which shortcuts you need.

• 2014-01-21 01:26
  • 8KqF

> In reply to marvin.sou @ 2013-08-29 15:58 from PeHd - click to readThat would seem a motorola issue? the same happened with my XT610 and i am considering changing it for this model.

• 2014-01-14 19:33
  • L5Yc

Hi! I am from the underworld (Brazil). Here we have this great phone XT-920 (AKA: Razr D3). I own this phone since october. It is a great phone, but since it is sold only in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, etc... there are no mod roms avaliable and Motorola is taking forever to update to the newest android. I love it, but there is some minor troubles, of course. I had a samsung galaxy S duos before (S7562). One thing that I miss like hell is to activate the bluetooth and wifi from the drop down menu. When you are with an application opened, you have to go to the main page to use the power management widget or to use the side menu. That is not smart. But... It is FAST. It does have the NFC technology (I am using it like crazy) and the smart actions (app provide by motorola) really made my life easier.

About the NFC (near field comunication), I have 3 tags (bought cheap on ebay, since everything down here, in Brazil, is expensive as hell). I use it to configure to sleep mode (when I place the phone over the tag, it will turn on the silent mode and everything else), I also use it to fast configure the device when I enter my car (pair with the radio to use the hands-free, etc...)

The camera is amazing... except for the HDR function. With this function on, the pictures seems like a Picasso paint. It does worked olny a few times.

The internal storage is too short. Try to install a bigger game and you will only have it on your phone. I can not understand this crazy idea from google to not allow the user to move the data from the apps to the microsd. It is just stupid, since in android 2.3 we had that option.

Anyway... Great phone. Since everything is so expensive around here, this phone is not getting behind. It is sold here for R$ 750,00 (about US$ 350,00).

For that price, you could almos get a moto x on ebay... But, it is like I always say: "There is just one thing that brazilians have more then the rest of the world: TAXES".

• 2014-01-13 23:17
  • 8Pk4

> In reply to GrumpyShark @ 2013-12-16 19:28 from 8AhK - click to readI will like to know too, the phone is great, just that issue thats kills it.

• 2013-12-18 05:03
  • 8Wn$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-11 23:06 from 9Bj} - click to readReally? How can i do this? I really appreciate if you give me some info about this :)

• 2013-12-16 19:28
  • 8AhK

I have the phone in Mexico and it's a great bang for your buck.

• 2013-12-12 17:33
  • NExG

> In reply to Grumpy Shark @ 2013-12-10 21:25 from LCg4 - click to readKnown Issue, just update the rom

• 2013-12-11 23:06
  • 9Bj}

I just talked to an employee of motorola and he mentioned that this phone will upgrade to Kit Kat in the first half of 2014

• 2013-12-10 21:29
  • LCg4
  • F

Just found 1 problem: The camcoder codec audio is poor, the video recorded quality was fine, but the audio is awful

• 2013-12-10 21:25
  • LCg4

i dont know if i just got a bad model but right out of the box the batter doesn't even last 12 hours...

• 2013-12-05 17:40
  • 8Acq

> In reply to Alegocru @ 2013-11-12 04:43 from 8Dc4 - click to readbecause is a MTK processor .i it were a snapdragon or cortex surely will have a complete review

• 2013-12-04 12:57
  • LE8g

> In reply to Tsunami @ 2013-11-27 23:18 from LDuH - click to readyou must use "internal 2 external" ,look for it in google play , i use it to expand the sd memory of 16 gb and mounting with , so i got 15 gb fre total,search the tutorial

• 2013-12-04 12:55
  • LE8g

Can anybody please help me with how to move the apps to my sd and break it down please I am really bad with computer and hacking.

• 2013-11-27 23:18
  • LDuH

what is wrong with this cellphone??? , it's off and on and i do not nothing with the cellphone, somebody help!!, this cellphone it is a piece of shit... any advice for me, please!!

• 2013-11-18 16:40
  • 9JxT

the sound of video is not good...

• 2013-11-14 21:57
  • J4dM

> In reply to Alegocru @ 2013-11-12 04:43 from 8Dc4 - click to readCpu: Media Tek MT6577

• 2013-11-14 05:41
  • PnNv
Total of 197 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR D3 XT919.