Motorola RAZR D3 XT919 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6

this just simply explound in my hands, after burn, but is still alive and fuctional, great work from motorola.

• 2013-09-19 20:46
  • LqWs

Nice phone, perhaps better relation price/product in latin american market (u$s200 with new line, in my case u$s220 with my existing line).
I agree with pure android interface (JB 4.1.2) and is guaranteed the update to next version of OS.
Features and performance are OK or better for a midrange cell phone.
Comfortable for use with one hand and carry out in pocket.
Has a 2000 mah battery for a whole day use.
I only miss the lack of DLNA, but in the other hand it has NFC.
GPS navigation is OK with Google maps(need a 3G connection) or Navfree (without connection)
Root it is very easy (with framaroot) but actually there isn't custom rom or I ignore the existing of it.

• 2013-09-13 18:32
  • Kjdr

Nice phone!!! I send sexy pics to my lovers!

• 2013-09-12 22:47
  • Ia9q

Hello guys, I bought a RAZR D3 and am testing this week. In my humble opinion the phone is, so far, very good! I just really amazed with the battery ... using the phone with wi-fi and 3G connected continuously it lasts little more than 1 day to 1.5 days ... but I think it is normal for a machine with these features.

Another point that caught my attention is the fact that the phone gets too hot when using 3G and using net (facebook, email, etc..) ... I used an app to monitor the battery temperature and even reached record temperatures above 40 º C (104 º F) ...

Someone who also uses the cell under these conditions also recorded temperatures like these? Your phone also gets hot by browsing facebook, for example?

Thanks,
Marcos

• 2013-08-29 15:58
  • PeHd

is this phone dual active or just dual stand by???

• 2013-08-27 20:32
  • YW2B

im from asia, where can i buy this unit online?

• 2013-08-26 14:45
  • thec

> In reply to Vinod @ 2013-08-08 09:53 from PBBF - click to readNo it hasn't.

• 2013-08-10 00:59
  • LBg5

Does this have a TV-Out and Webtop features? Any

• 2013-08-08 09:53
  • PBBF

This phone is good! The price is reasonable in Brazil (about US$ 326. Yes, it's reasonable in Brazil unfortunately) and I'm very satisfied with. I use Evernote, Waze and Whatsapp all the time without the battery goes down in a half of a day. If you are looking for a mid range phone, with reasonable specs, consider buy this. For me, GPS works fine after accept the terms of usage.

• 2013-08-07 17:07
  • Ia8g

> In reply to caio @ 2013-07-21 15:09 from 8UBg - click to readI had the same problem but, after I accepted the google's terms of usage for GPS, it works very well.

• 2013-08-07 16:49
  • Ia8g

> In reply to caio @ 2013-07-21 15:09 from 8UBg - click to readI buy this phone too and everything is ok. Price very good.

• 2013-07-29 16:47
  • J421

I bought this phone a month ago and returned it on the next day. It has a lot of bugs, here in Brasil everyone is complaining about it. It is a fast phone, but in my case the GPS doesn't work. I strongly do not recommend you buy it.

• 2013-07-21 15:09
  • 8UBg

> In reply to nicky damai @ 2013-07-20 05:43 from Mf5j - click to readi think i didn't got the right answer........Is der no one to hlep me out.!!!!!

• 2013-07-20 06:49
  • Mf5j

> In reply to wen sai @ 2013-07-18 11:57 from Mf5j - click to readBro, still me to serching abt MOTOROLA dealer in INDIA

• 2013-07-20 05:43
  • Mf5j

Do we have a moto dealer in Kenya? We are missing out on latest motorola phones is country. Pls help

• 2013-07-19 11:06
  • fnkd

Any store located in india......??? wanna know...plz hlp..

• 2013-07-18 11:57
  • Mf5j

can any1 help me to find a store of motorola in west bengal(INDIA). I really want dis cellfone. Here i m unble to find any of motorola cellfone...... also inform me abt d btry life

• 2013-07-18 11:38
  • Mf5j

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-10 18:26 from Jyi{ - click to readHi there! I'm the creator of this website, if you have any questions regarding the delivery terms and conditions, don't hesitate to ask. You will find the email at the top of the page.

• 2013-07-11 16:28
  • LnEV

Why does Moto do not make a quad core Phablets Though am
a die hard fan of MOTO plz grant my wish by releasing
A Quad core phone in 5 inch display with Dragon Trail glass protection... plz plz plz....

• 2013-07-10 20:25
  • v{WK
Total of 197 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR D3 XT919.