Motorola RAZR HD XT925 - user opinions and reviews

1331987

7.6
7.5
7.6

> In reply to just one @ 2014-05-24 03:02 from RbqB - click to readThen you must have poor network quality in your area and the phone struggles to get reception so it constantly needs to boost is RF transmitter. I get a full day using GPS 4 to 5 times a day with my phone. As you know GPS uses plenty battery power.

• 2014-06-04 22:21
  • rvcB

> In reply to josi_254692 @ 2014-06-03 12:12 from bCie - click to readIt is an international version. it covers all GSM bands. So you won't have a problem, just make sure it is this model XT925 not the Droid RAZR HD (XT926)which is the same thing but doesn't cover all GSM bands. It is for Verizon networks.

• 2014-06-04 22:17
  • rvcB

I'm in a plan to buy this phone(06/2014). I'm indian. Will this unlocked phone suit to all indian GSM networks. please suggest your opinion

• 2014-06-03 12:12
  • bCie

> In reply to djvita @ 2014-02-05 01:45 from 8Vne - click to readYou have a Maxx HD or normal one.?

I've the normal and can't get more than 4 hrs of screen time. I'm still on ICS though and planning to upgarade soon.

• 2014-05-25 06:15
  • uu4N

> In reply to goody @ 2014-04-03 02:46 from PB%b - click to readI have xt 925 for a few good months. Lets say that is a good phone if you know how to handle it.
First. 4G or LTE is killing the battery. Plus on T mobile the speed will not be more than 20 mb/s.
Second. It is not a hight class phone. So don' t expect too much of speed.
Third: The battery is realy good. But remember just in the morning to reboot the phone. That will close back app and you will be a very happy user.
Camera. Just install an app and wait for autofocus a few seconds.
Android. So far the best is cyanogenmod 11 and I tried all of them. I mean All the custom roms for this phone.
Good stuff. Don' t worry if you by mistake drop it.

• 2014-05-24 03:02
  • RbqB

Just got kitkat 5 days ago seems better so far

• 2014-05-23 21:47
  • q5FD

> In reply to Daullah @ 2014-05-10 18:28 from t@Jy - click to readthe droid razr hd will end up kitkat before september/october

• 2014-05-21 00:14
  • q{kt

> In reply to goody @ 2014-04-03 02:46 from PB%b - click to readhi, it's good but don't overload it..20-50 applications will be optimal. its characteristics are fast but not fast enough anymore. And if it gets overload you won't be happy..

• 2014-05-20 22:11
  • IvrI

Will XT925 be getting Android KitKat update?
Can anybody confirm me about this!!

• 2014-05-10 18:28
  • t@Jy

> In reply to jjos @ 2014-04-18 15:58 from LyvK - click to readi think i have to upgrade my razr also for this and sell my s3. but the cam in moto phone is not as good as my s3..hmmm..

• 2014-04-20 05:09
  • t7Ev

> In reply to goody @ 2014-04-03 02:46 from PB%b - click to readIf you like motorola`s phone you will love the XT925 it is an excellent phone

• 2014-04-18 15:58
  • LyvK

> In reply to goody @ 2014-04-03 02:46 from PB%b - click to readyeah dude, it's definitely a good phone. Not top of the line or anything, but a steal for the price its at!

• 2014-04-04 22:44
  • 4tS5

hi, after 2 long years of waiting, ive just noticed that the price of this phone has dropped and now im going to ugrade my razr xt910 to this. is this a good phone? be honest please..thanks

• 2014-04-03 02:46
  • PB%b

> In reply to proca @ 2014-02-01 18:03 from LaIx - click to readI have it too. I just wait 2 seconds :D. isnt the software, or mic. i got used to

• 2014-03-28 01:10
  • P9sj

> In reply to Michael @ 2014-02-14 10:41 from LrJg - click to readDid you try safestrap? Its the same like CWM but much better. The best part of safestrap is that it will let you create rom slots onto which you can flash whatever ROM's you want without touching the main or stock ROM. So even if you mess up you wont have to run from pillar to post to get your device back working again. Its safe and fun and you dual boot or triple boot into the roms you have installed. Just google it.

• 2014-02-19 01:30
  • rAQW

this phone only supports 4G chip?

• 2014-02-18 03:49
  • JRPQ

I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 Telcel Mexico and the speaker just stopped working on it on day 21 when it was new. I had already unlocked and rooted it so I just ordered a speaker assembly. Still no sound. Yesterday I got the Motorola Razr XT925. The samsung is great for rooting and running custom mods etc. This Motorola is a bit picky. I rooted it so I can run all my root apps but I can seem to get a Recovery on it at all. I tried CWM. Anyway I love it. A little smaller than the galaxy but okay phone. Motorola Razr Xt-925 Telcel Mexico.

• 2014-02-14 10:41
  • LrJg

so ive had this phone for about 14 months now

i've had a tpu bumper case on it, no wear or tear at all
i didn't have a screen protector so i have small scratches they are not noticeable. ive never dropped my phone either

oleophobic coating keeps my phone filled with smudges!
done a lot o things, watch movies, play games, browse the web, edit pictures, communicate, read books, etc.

battery life can be greatly improved in telcel if you switch to only 2g and turn off all sensors...

the best app for photos is camerazoomfx

better battery life by rooting it!

so here is a simple way to root, works on any razr hd, even other phones too!

got root easily, installed xposed module and root aps such as, greenify, lucky patcher, minminguard, xprivacy, gravitybox! increased battery life, cutom bootanimations, flashed the moto x camera, did lots of fun stuff but it wasnt enough for me...

i unlocked the bootloader: http://www.droid-life.com/2013...ck-released/

and then installed cyanoagenmod:

now im on kitkat (even though motorola will give us an update)

still cm11 is better than stock because of themes, customizations, root out of the box.

overall i give this phone an 8/10

cons:

low internal storage (cant have too many apps, i have 32gb sd card)
mediocre camera
mediocre battery life (only 10 hours on screen time heavy use)

in terms of performance, its good enough; but now im only getting phones which are easy to unlock and root such as nexus or developer/google play edition phones.

• 2014-02-05 01:45
  • 8Vne

I have a delay when answer a call. I have to wait for 2 seconds to hear the person who call me. Do you have same problem?
How do i solve this?
I reset to factory but nothing. I change network 2,3,4 G but nothing change.
Please advice

• 2014-02-01 18:03
  • LaIx

Hi, Can any one confirm if performing a factory data reset by booting into recovery erases internal storage or not? Pls note factory data reset by booting into recovery from switched off state and not by choosing settings- privacy- factory data reset.

• 2014-01-03 18:43
  • n1H%
Total of 335 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR HD XT925.