Motorola RAZR HD XT925 - user opinions and reviews

7.6

Just got kitkat 5 days ago seems better so far

• 2014-05-23 21:47
  • q5FD

> In reply to Daullah @ 2014-05-10 18:28 from t@Jy - click to readthe droid razr hd will end up kitkat before september/october

• 2014-05-21 00:14
  • q{kt

> In reply to goody @ 2014-04-03 02:46 from PB%b - click to readhi, it's good but don't overload it..20-50 applications will be optimal. its characteristics are fast but not fast enough anymore. And if it gets overload you won't be happy..

• 2014-05-20 22:11
  • IvrI

Will XT925 be getting Android KitKat update?
Can anybody confirm me about this!!

• 2014-05-10 18:28
  • t@Jy

> In reply to jjos @ 2014-04-18 15:58 from LyvK - click to readi think i have to upgrade my razr also for this and sell my s3. but the cam in moto phone is not as good as my s3..hmmm..

• 2014-04-20 05:09
  • t7Ev

> In reply to goody @ 2014-04-03 02:46 from PB%b - click to readIf you like motorola`s phone you will love the XT925 it is an excellent phone

• 2014-04-18 15:58
  • LyvK

> In reply to goody @ 2014-04-03 02:46 from PB%b - click to readyeah dude, it's definitely a good phone. Not top of the line or anything, but a steal for the price its at!

• 2014-04-04 22:44
  • 4tS5

hi, after 2 long years of waiting, ive just noticed that the price of this phone has dropped and now im going to ugrade my razr xt910 to this. is this a good phone? be honest please..thanks

• 2014-04-03 02:46
  • PB%b

> In reply to proca @ 2014-02-01 18:03 from LaIx - click to readI have it too. I just wait 2 seconds :D. isnt the software, or mic. i got used to

• 2014-03-28 01:10
  • P9sj

> In reply to Michael @ 2014-02-14 10:41 from LrJg - click to readDid you try safestrap? Its the same like CWM but much better. The best part of safestrap is that it will let you create rom slots onto which you can flash whatever ROM's you want without touching the main or stock ROM. So even if you mess up you wont have to run from pillar to post to get your device back working again. Its safe and fun and you dual boot or triple boot into the roms you have installed. Just google it.

• 2014-02-19 01:30
  • rAQW

this phone only supports 4G chip?

• 2014-02-18 03:49
  • JRPQ

I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 Telcel Mexico and the speaker just stopped working on it on day 21 when it was new. I had already unlocked and rooted it so I just ordered a speaker assembly. Still no sound. Yesterday I got the Motorola Razr XT925. The samsung is great for rooting and running custom mods etc. This Motorola is a bit picky. I rooted it so I can run all my root apps but I can seem to get a Recovery on it at all. I tried CWM. Anyway I love it. A little smaller than the galaxy but okay phone. Motorola Razr Xt-925 Telcel Mexico.

• 2014-02-14 10:41
  • LrJg

so ive had this phone for about 14 months now

i've had a tpu bumper case on it, no wear or tear at all
i didn't have a screen protector so i have small scratches they are not noticeable. ive never dropped my phone either

oleophobic coating keeps my phone filled with smudges!
done a lot o things, watch movies, play games, browse the web, edit pictures, communicate, read books, etc.

battery life can be greatly improved in telcel if you switch to only 2g and turn off all sensors...

the best app for photos is camerazoomfx

better battery life by rooting it!

so here is a simple way to root, works on any razr hd, even other phones too!

got root easily, installed xposed module and root aps such as, greenify, lucky patcher, minminguard, xprivacy, gravitybox! increased battery life, cutom bootanimations, flashed the moto x camera, did lots of fun stuff but it wasnt enough for me...

i unlocked the bootloader: http://www.droid-life.com/2013...ck-released/

and then installed cyanoagenmod:

now im on kitkat (even though motorola will give us an update)

still cm11 is better than stock because of themes, customizations, root out of the box.

overall i give this phone an 8/10

cons:

low internal storage (cant have too many apps, i have 32gb sd card)
mediocre camera
mediocre battery life (only 10 hours on screen time heavy use)

in terms of performance, its good enough; but now im only getting phones which are easy to unlock and root such as nexus or developer/google play edition phones.

• 2014-02-05 01:45
  • 8Vne

I have a delay when answer a call. I have to wait for 2 seconds to hear the person who call me. Do you have same problem?
How do i solve this?
I reset to factory but nothing. I change network 2,3,4 G but nothing change.
Please advice

• 2014-02-01 18:03
  • LaIx

Hi, Can any one confirm if performing a factory data reset by booting into recovery erases internal storage or not? Pls note factory data reset by booting into recovery from switched off state and not by choosing settings- privacy- factory data reset.

• 2014-01-03 18:43
  • n1H%

You should clarify that soon this model along with droid razr hd xt926 both will be upgrade to kitkat by the end of first quarter of 2014

• 2013-12-31 07:52
  • 8DRp

i have this phone, and its very good. i recommended specially if its rooted.

• 2013-12-23 20:04
  • Bh}{

it's a peace of shit, always freeze, stupid phone, so slowly as a galaxy ace

• 2013-12-16 06:49
  • LqDP

Xt 925 for France when receiver android 4.4?

• 2013-12-12 12:13
  • 3ciY

> In reply to Mr Grumpy @ 2013-06-10 13:10 from Dnh% - click to readdo you want a FM radio... Buy a walkman... :P

• 2013-11-26 11:40
  • P6Km
Total of 330 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR HD XT925.