Motorola RAZR HD XT925 - user opinions and reviews

1320012

7.6
7.5
7.6

> In reply to DeepakKewl @ 2012-12-30 14:24 from q{iv - click to readThe power control widget gives you the gps, blue tooth, brightness control give it a try

• 2013-01-22 10:30
  • wf5p

Hi guys, I have a question:All the Motorola phones are assembled in China? I searched about this, but I couldn't find a good answer. The phones on the images are assembled in China. The problem is I don't really trust them, and I am not the only one. It's strange that when I buy a Motorola, in fact I will get a Chinese phone. Because Motorola is an American company, all their phones should be made in America.

• 2013-01-21 23:10
  • 0UuG

> In reply to daft h @ 2013-01-15 15:47 from Xr$m - click to readIf your wi-fi is always on and actually runs active, not just idle. Then battery will drop in an instant.

Check your apps and app settings. Perhaps your facebook is set to continous updates, or everey minute or something. Things like that will drain the battery very quickly.

• 2013-01-16 15:52
  • 5i4e

I have an razr hd and it get the jellybean update. The phone is much better than the iphone 5. Battery runs up to 2 days of a lot wifi, 3g and gaming, but you need to configure the excelente smart actions do reach this batt time.

• 2013-01-16 00:10
  • 8Ram

> In reply to Cain Jenkins @ 2013-01-10 05:34 from q{IS - click to readI have to disagree with that I've only had my RAZR HD for 5 days and gotta say battery life is really bad only get like 8- 10 hours of usage on the lowest brightness WiFi on with 3g network I dunno if its the phone but if you have a method to keep good battery life on the RAZR HD its appreciated if you do tell us cause. I'm gonna take the phone back cause I'm scared to use youtube,message or even turn it on its really bad what's the point of the phone I guess

• 2013-01-15 15:47
  • Xr$m

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-11 22:31 from Y94x - click to readGot my phone from Germany.. upgraded recently..

• 2013-01-15 03:34
  • fCTQ

> In reply to Winnie @ 2013-01-11 04:19 from bENR - click to readwere are you located, i dont think canada has jelly bean yet. any issues with the blue screen problem.

• 2013-01-12 03:12
  • YcpR

> In reply to Winnie @ 2013-01-11 04:19 from bENR - click to readyou can download FM radio from android market

• 2013-01-11 22:31
  • Y94x

I love the razr HD.. upgraded to JB awesome experience.. only and biggest grouse that I have is the lack of FM radio.. a real let down for me.. i thought it was a basic feature and did not even bother checking before buying.. but overall a very good buy

• 2013-01-11 04:19
  • bENR

I love the battery life its so freakin awesome. Using the internet is so fast and clean plus the screen is bright with beautiful rich colors. I'm so very satisfied with my RAZR HD.

• 2013-01-10 05:34
  • q{IS

> In reply to Kevin @ 2012-12-31 06:36 from N5K2 - click to readi live in Iran, please let me know if you find any channel to buy it, as far as i know moto has a software version which is called developer mode you can check it in moto website it can unlock the phone but removes the gaurantee of the phone, my email is adoo56@yahoo.com let me know if you bought it

• 2013-01-03 09:41
  • B}d7

> In reply to DeepakKewl @ 2012-12-30 14:24 from q{iv - click to readgreat review, thanks.

• 2013-01-03 02:51
  • xf5i

I dunno why this phone never shined as much as s3 as so many features if not almost the same as s3

• 2013-01-01 19:18
  • 7txJ

> In reply to CPRUITT @ 2012-12-31 04:08 from Mfxf - click to readget the zengo apps..

• 2013-01-01 17:41
  • qd}Y

> In reply to CPRUITT @ 2012-12-31 04:08 from Mfxf - click to readYes you can use any kind of ringtone its just tricky to do it. Try download hancent sms and use that as ur ringtone selector.

• 2012-12-31 14:28
  • q{Xx

Where does it make this Unloacked Motorol?? Does it make by China? Does it work in Iran?? if it's make by China i can buy it. PLEASE TELL ME, it's make by China Or U.S.A ?
you know the verizon model made by U.S.A

• 2012-12-31 06:36
  • N5K2

i dont like the fact that you can not use free music as ringotnes on this phone. why should we have to buy the music? that is the reason i didnt go to the i phone. thats more money on top of the bill you have to pay. it is almost more feasible to have a home phone again and do away with cell phones

• 2012-12-31 04:08
  • Mfxf

I purchased this phone brand new in Canada and am currently selling it on Ebay. A potential buyer is asking me if this phone will work in Saudi Arabia. Does anyone know how I can answer this question? Or how I will know where this phone might work anywhere in the world? Your assistance is appreciated.

• 2012-12-30 16:44
  • 4Ae3

and one thing again, i read many review about this phone that it has an average camera. I totally disagree. This phone has a superb camera. Im a web developer and use photoshop also, so i use photoshop for editing my own pics also, and understand how important it is to get good pics through camera for post editing. So for me, superb camera quality.

• 2012-12-30 14:32
  • q{iv
Total of 333 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR HD XT925.