Motorola RAZR HD XT925 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6
7.5
7.6

> In reply to Kevin @ 2012-12-31 06:36 from N5K2 - click to readi live in Iran, please let me know if you find any channel to buy it, as far as i know moto has a software version which is called developer mode you can check it in moto website it can unlock the phone but removes the gaurantee of the phone, my email is adoo56@yahoo.com let me know if you bought it

• 2013-01-03 09:41
  • B}d7

> In reply to DeepakKewl @ 2012-12-30 14:24 from q{iv - click to readgreat review, thanks.

• 2013-01-03 02:51
  • xf5i

I dunno why this phone never shined as much as s3 as so many features if not almost the same as s3

• 2013-01-01 19:18
  • 7txJ

> In reply to CPRUITT @ 2012-12-31 04:08 from Mfxf - click to readget the zengo apps..

• 2013-01-01 17:41
  • qd}Y

> In reply to CPRUITT @ 2012-12-31 04:08 from Mfxf - click to readYes you can use any kind of ringtone its just tricky to do it. Try download hancent sms and use that as ur ringtone selector.

• 2012-12-31 14:28
  • q{Xx

Where does it make this Unloacked Motorol?? Does it make by China? Does it work in Iran?? if it's make by China i can buy it. PLEASE TELL ME, it's make by China Or U.S.A ?
you know the verizon model made by U.S.A

• 2012-12-31 06:36
  • N5K2

i dont like the fact that you can not use free music as ringotnes on this phone. why should we have to buy the music? that is the reason i didnt go to the i phone. thats more money on top of the bill you have to pay. it is almost more feasible to have a home phone again and do away with cell phones

• 2012-12-31 04:08
  • Mfxf

I purchased this phone brand new in Canada and am currently selling it on Ebay. A potential buyer is asking me if this phone will work in Saudi Arabia. Does anyone know how I can answer this question? Or how I will know where this phone might work anywhere in the world? Your assistance is appreciated.

• 2012-12-30 16:44
  • 4Ae3

and one thing again, i read many review about this phone that it has an average camera. I totally disagree. This phone has a superb camera. Im a web developer and use photoshop also, so i use photoshop for editing my own pics also, and understand how important it is to get good pics through camera for post editing. So for me, superb camera quality.

• 2012-12-30 14:32
  • q{iv

I have recently got this phone through Fido Canada. Want to say that this phone is awesome.
My wife has Samsung Galaxy S3 and my brother owns iPhone 5. So i can tell the pros and cons over the top models. I found camera to be super good. Photo capture in low light was better than both. Brings out more clearer picture and better colors without use of night mode. Full HD video recording is also super clear in day time, but for night time, its same as the Galaxy s3. Tiny dots in dark areas.

Battery backup gave me 3 days (exactly 3 days, no less) of continuous use without using charger and without using battery saver mode. I put the screen brightness to auto. Usage was moderate. Installed softwares like whatsapp, navigation app with 600 mb maps data, all setup like contacts, gallery, widgets done in this 3 days time frame. I have internet on mobile so data connection is always on and is on LTE mode. Calling of about 90 minutes and using web browser for other 60 minutes, listening to songs for 40 minutes, chatting on whatsapp (not toomuch but with always on internet), camera usage (40,50 pics for testing camera in day and night + full hd video of 10 minutes)

Same usage on my wifes Galaxy s3 gives 1 day backup, and on iPhone give a 3-4 hour extra. So getting 3 days backup was a god gift for me.

User interface is also kewl, but only one problem i found that i dont like is, in the notification bar, i dont have shortcut icons to ringing mode, wifi on/ff, gps on/off, bluetooth on/off, change brightness etc. I used it on my previous phone a lot.

Overall a perfect phone, i wont go for iPhone or S3 after this upgrade.

• 2012-12-30 14:24
  • q{iv

After updated to 4.1, some bugs are fixed including camera, ringtone volume and responsiveness. Thanks Moto!

• 2012-12-30 08:51
  • X3t4

> In reply to minilake @ 2012-12-29 15:36 from LvR3 - click to readphoto quality day and without light? I have the s3 and doesn´t convinced me, come with touches whites.videos in full HD output with good quality?did not crash?battery last?

• 2012-12-29 18:44
  • Lx9y

This a great phone i have had it for a week and it has great battery life and performance, there is no lag and no issues, its screen looks great, i have taken some really good pictures, reviewers have been critical about this, but it seems like a really good camera

• 2012-12-29 15:36
  • LvR3

Hi lothariocosta ,you can buy from this site,http://www.welectronics.com/gs...D-XT925.HT­ML

• 2012-12-27 08:15
  • u{Gp

> In reply to lothariocosta @ 2012-12-24 10:16 from NFaR - click to readYou can order it, search for a site and place an order.

• 2012-12-25 11:37
  • 0UuG

help guys i love this phone but it doesn't exist in my country how can i buy one...please my phone has been stolen how can i buy a phone but not(i phone..nokia.samsung.lg.blackberry.sony)...pleas­e help m

• 2012-12-24 10:16
  • NFaR
  • F

I just got jb update. Smoother than ics and faster. Response is also improved. Thanks Moto!

• 2012-12-23 09:42
  • 2GPE

> In reply to brekyl @ 2012-12-22 10:01 from 2GC3 - click to readIt sounds bubbly under water!

• 2012-12-23 08:10
  • TiH2

how splash proof is this phone, can it be used under water?

• 2012-12-22 10:01
  • 2GC3
Total of 323 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR HD XT925.