Motorola RAZR i XT890 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.9
7.8
7.9

> In reply to Doru Filipas @ 2015-05-22 11:35 from nD@A - click to readWhich carrier are you on?

• 2015-06-29 20:46
  • qbmD

Upgraded to KitKat yesterday. All is fine - no problems. I can achieve Antutu scores up to 17425 now! With JB the maximum score I achieved it was 16999. Plus, I have updated Bluetooth 4.0 libraries now, so my fitbit can synchronise! Cool!! That was not possible with JB. I use this mobile as a second one when in the gym.
Version: 990.43.74.XT890.Retail.en.GB

• 2015-06-05 10:56
  • 5y%K

Black is cooler for this one!

• 2015-06-04 14:34
  • 5y%K

New update available for Motorola i XT890: Android 4.4.2. I downloaded and installed this update and it works very well. Thanks Motorola!

• 2015-05-22 11:35
  • nD@A

• 2015-05-22 11:33
  • nD@A

Pls how can i customize my ringtone on motorola RAZR i.

• 2015-05-14 00:41
  • fmgj

Have just upgraded the razor I, left to update for around 20 mins (download had already completed). The phone froze on red logo screen after update and would occasionally reboot.. I left it for around 15 mins longer tried switching on and off and rebooting it and gave up. I decided to let it play up and do whatever it wants, 5 mins later to my surprise it loaded !! 😅 after optimising apps for another 10 mins.

Hope this helped.

• 2015-05-01 22:26
  • mysM

Purchased two Razri phones they lasted 22 and 23 months respectively. Just showed red logo wouldn't switch on. Tried power button and volume down for 15 seconds felt the pulse but unable to reboot. Motorola have no answers to how many handsets have failed! I've asked the question. Virgin Media are taking a long time replacing my phone now 7 weeks and no replacement, the phone had 24 months warranty.

• 2015-04-28 21:07
  • 0F96

• 2015-04-27 23:30
  • 0F96

In reply to all having problems with RAZR I after KitKat update/frozen screen/M logo displayed.
Try crash recovery,it worked for me!
Press & hold power & volume down key for approx 15 seconds...this should bring you're phone back to life.
Hope this helps all.

• 2015-04-21 18:25
  • LhNZ

> In reply to Dolle @ 2015-04-18 11:58 from 3hSx - click to readI am gutted if you have not upgraded well actually downgraded don't !!!!!!!!!!!!!! they ruined my fav phone ever

• 2015-04-19 03:48
  • 0E{E

> In reply to Dmitry @ 2015-03-24 07:41 from MkI$ - click to readMe too, could you solved thr problem?

• 2015-04-18 19:36
  • 3ci3

I downloaded officially and upgraded to kitkat. Is it just me or does it feel slightly slower? Worse quality of sound during calls? Less speaker volume during calls?
I have this feeling, but want to hear from others.
This was a 100% perfect phone before the update and I have loved it for more than 2 years now, and would like for it to stay in the same shape.
Also SMS notification is a continous bell after update, not sure how to change this?

• 2015-04-18 11:58
  • 3hSx

Finally update available to Britain and I updated it. Note ensure full charging after downloading the update and install it. And don't mind the phone or logo for some time 10-20 min it will be fine and updated to 4.4.2 ....cheers

• 2015-04-16 11:36
  • rAT{

> In reply to shmaun @ 2015-03-20 21:22 from u1vh - click to readI'm just getting the KitKat upgrade now!

• 2015-04-13 19:46
  • dQYY

Which color should i buy in Motorola Razr I xt890? Which one is best White or black?

• 2015-04-10 11:12
  • uwW8

If your phone is dead and factory restore doesn't help, you need to flash it using RSD Lite 6.1, the motorola USB drivers, and an image of the 4.4.2 firmware prepared for RSD Lite.
Such an image isn't available yet, I think.
I asked for it on forums.motorola.com and forum.xda-developers.com; hopefully someone can provide it.

• 2015-03-27 00:30
  • nBxR

> In reply to Dmitry @ 2015-03-24 07:41 from MkI$ - click to readSame problem here. Even hard-recovery / reset to factory settings does not work anymore. Any solution anyone?

• 2015-03-25 12:29
  • mYjB

My RAZRi died during update to Kitkat :( now I can see only M logo and after that the phone is going to reboot again. I'm totally sad and do not know what to do

• 2015-03-24 07:41
  • MkI$
Total of 658 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR i XT890.