Motorola RAZR i XT890 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.7
7.8

Couldn't Motorola design a more shitttyy back-cover for their phones?

• 2013-02-22 13:15
  • 258s

> In reply to Tico_ssa @ 2013-02-20 18:53 from 8TtL - click to readI'm using a Sandisk Micro SDXC 64gb class 10 right now, everything is fine till now.

• 2013-02-21 03:02
  • Jqmd

Has anyone tried a 64gb sd card?

I'm afraid to buy and doesn't work in my razr i...

• 2013-02-20 18:53
  • 8TtL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-15 00:25 from nGxA - click to readyou know, they did make a version with better res, hdmi and arm, the name is razr maxx hd...

• 2013-02-20 03:27
  • JpdM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-14 19:25 from nGxA - click to readits only a matter of tastes. The fact, however, is that this is a blazing fast phone with a great screen. The size of the phone (IMO) is in a sweet spot between small phones and phones with big screens. Motorola looks to have learned a lesson and rolled out the JB update as scheduled,but not without its drawbacks. The battery life seems worse after update even with google search disabled all together. The two downsides in the phone is average picture quality and sound quality through headphones.
I did like the phone much better before JB. If you still didnt do the update check around forums to see if the tradeoff is good for you.

• 2013-02-16 17:20
  • NuZm

After upgrade to version 4.1.2... FM Radio doesn't work...no...why..

• 2013-02-15 12:54
  • mNDY

As much as I hate the evil Google empire and new owner, I still love Moto! This is one of the best phones on the market,and I think if Moto upped the screen res, used ARM, and added HDMI then this would be much more popular.

• 2013-02-15 00:25

• 2013-02-14 19:28
  • nGxA

> In reply to snakeim @ 2013-02-14 04:37 from b9KQ - click to read"Not the best looker"???????!!!!"! What! Apart from the camera area, I think this is one of the best looking devices I have ever seen (from a male perspective anyway). Love the texture and the detail around the edge of the screen. It also looks much better in real life than the photos with the colour being closer ti black than the grey ib the photos.

• 2013-02-14 19:25
  • nGxA

Are you still sleeping Moto ? Look at Samsung how it has surpassed you in every aspect of mobile technology. I just feel like crying unceasingly. Resurrect your unforgettable clamshell V-series design, equipped with latest technology, screen at least 2.6 inch, amazing sound quality, powerful battery backup with latest Android. And I am 100% sure you'll again make history by selling more than 50 million units. Come on you are the King.

• 2013-02-14 15:20
  • t}TY

Hi, everyone, did you found after upgrade our RAZR i, we can not connect to PC anymore? my phone can not recognized by PC(there is no mass storage option, only MTP and PTP in USB computer connection setting.

• 2013-02-14 12:05
  • MPm8

Guys, just to let you know. I am using the SFR (France) version of the phone with an U.S. sim card.
The phone just got updated to 4.1.2 two days ago. The phone feels very smooth, although I have noticed some applications are forceclosing. I have also experienced some bluetooth/wif issues ( sometimes the network can be found, although other phones can find it)
Play Music is forceclosing sometimes( not experienced before).
Camera ( believe it or not, it's even faster) you have now the option of removing the shutter sound! YES!!!!!!
All togheter, a great phone, not the best looker, but works brilliantly.
Onem thing, can't find any good case for it.Does anyone know where I could get something slim, eventually to cover the screen bezel?

• 2013-02-14 04:37
  • b9KQ

> In reply to Vlad @ 2013-02-06 06:36 from mKdp - click to readRemoved

• 2013-02-13 13:18
  • n5Kn

I've had this handset for a few weeks: very impressed. Top features:
>Very good battery life - all day plus some
>Clear phone calls
>Very fast
>Ergonomic - small enough to use one-handed
>Clear screen that's easy to read outside
>Dedicated instant-on camera shutter button

• 2013-02-13 13:16
  • n5Kn

> In reply to Tricia @ 2013-02-12 11:16 from SpEx - click to readYes it does, I have this phone. And i have download a third-party keypad, it´s great. Are u goin to get it?

• 2013-02-13 00:44
  • 9xHR

> In reply to cat tamer @ 2013-02-04 10:02 from dTQi - click to readCould you tell me if it has a querty keypad please.

• 2013-02-12 11:16
  • SpEx

> In reply to M @ 2013-01-28 18:50 from LJ7a - click to readno, i have the same issue... have you fixed it yet?

• 2013-02-08 19:03
  • Q}xI

FM radio works until you answer call/make a call. After that dreadful loud noise appears, at least on my "I"...
It's a pity :(

• 2013-02-06 06:36
  • mKdp

Hey guys, bring other good news. As we know Razr I, supports radio with the "FM radio" application. then the only weakness of razr I, is that does not support flash player. BUT i found a browser that has integrated flash player and is capable of reproducing flash player in razr I. Try it! its awesome, his name is "Puffin Web Browser" I'm not lying, is the only browser that allow me to play flash player. (without install flash player because is not possible). I tried skyfire and dolphin. which are supposed to have integrated flash player but it didnt work with them. so if you want to play flash player try with "Puffin Web Browser". (im NOT root user). I hope in the future razr I supports flash player. Maybe with the jelly bean upgrade. but for now this is my solution. There are other solutions on the web, but you have to be root user. (sorry for my bad english)

• 2013-02-04 17:06
  • LuqF

Nice phone - have had the phone for the last 5 days. Great battery life. I installed FM radio and it worked ! great XDA.

Very fast - camera wasnt so good but atleast I dont struggle and limit use just to make sure it gets the whole day. Great battery!

• 2013-02-04 13:00
  • 7XcG
Total of 589 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR i XT890.