Motorola RAZR i XT890 - user opinions and reviews

1906306

7.8
7.7
7.8

Circles widget causes a lag on the menu button.removing it causes the stutter to go away completely. very hard choice to make

• 2013-03-07 17:14
  • Nu}v

hi, anyone knows wether the Motorola Razr I works on three network in UK or not if its unlocked?
many thanks

• 2013-03-06 16:52
  • mFyk

> In reply to Tesco Phone Shop @ 2013-03-02 20:32 from TkeK - click to readI dropped mine well it fell out my pocket while i was running and fell 2 or 3 ft on concrete ...the top right corner is ever so slightly dented barely noticable , no screen damage. It worked for a few days and then started going crazy freezing and taking forever to adjust the view when i flipped my phone etc. Just today i tried the unlock button as usual and nothing happened I can see my notification bar but nothing else !!! also the camera button brings up the camera as normal as well. Help if you have any idea what i could do ? do you think that drop would have bee enough to do this ?? thanks

• 2013-03-04 18:20
  • 3aPe

I work in a phone shop and this phone is indestructable, i have probably thrown it at the ground over 200 times, and it has no damage, this isnt carpet either, stone floors. Its truly amazing.

Features wise, still very good, deffinantly keeps up with Samsung S2, Ace, Nokia Lumia 820.

Josh

• 2013-03-02 20:32
  • TkeK

> In reply to Mitch @ 2013-02-25 11:16 from 3Jn} - click to readMe toooooooo

• 2013-03-01 23:17
  • LXFI

> In reply to Arty @ 2013-02-25 15:49 from nEf$ - click to readfind out the part broken..
find a geniune service person to repair it and order the part online..
u may have a better chance of good quality online !

• 2013-03-01 18:17
  • vGA6

> In reply to snakeim @ 2013-02-14 04:37 from b9KQ - click to readI bought a lovely case for this phone for £2.49

Search ebay for: S Line Wave Gel Skin Case Cover

• 2013-02-28 16:29
  • n5Kn

Dropped my phone on it's front and tooks a few chips out of it. Anyone know where I can get replacement parts? Hopefully genuine.

• 2013-02-25 15:49
  • nEf$

> In reply to vergatron @ 2013-01-30 23:05 from 8VCX - click to readSnap. Candy crush and subway surfers won't work on mine either

• 2013-02-25 11:16
  • 3Jn}

Couldn't Motorola design a more shitttyy back-cover for their phones?

• 2013-02-22 13:15
  • 258s

> In reply to Tico_ssa @ 2013-02-20 18:53 from 8TtL - click to readI'm using a Sandisk Micro SDXC 64gb class 10 right now, everything is fine till now.

• 2013-02-21 03:02
  • Jqmd

Has anyone tried a 64gb sd card?

I'm afraid to buy and doesn't work in my razr i...

• 2013-02-20 18:53
  • 8TtL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-15 00:25 from nGxA - click to readyou know, they did make a version with better res, hdmi and arm, the name is razr maxx hd...

• 2013-02-20 03:27
  • JpdM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-14 19:25 from nGxA - click to readits only a matter of tastes. The fact, however, is that this is a blazing fast phone with a great screen. The size of the phone (IMO) is in a sweet spot between small phones and phones with big screens. Motorola looks to have learned a lesson and rolled out the JB update as scheduled,but not without its drawbacks. The battery life seems worse after update even with google search disabled all together. The two downsides in the phone is average picture quality and sound quality through headphones.
I did like the phone much better before JB. If you still didnt do the update check around forums to see if the tradeoff is good for you.

• 2013-02-16 17:20
  • NuZm

After upgrade to version 4.1.2... FM Radio doesn't work...no...why..

• 2013-02-15 12:54
  • mNDY

As much as I hate the evil Google empire and new owner, I still love Moto! This is one of the best phones on the market,and I think if Moto upped the screen res, used ARM, and added HDMI then this would be much more popular.

• 2013-02-15 00:25

• 2013-02-14 19:28
  • nGxA

> In reply to snakeim @ 2013-02-14 04:37 from b9KQ - click to read"Not the best looker"???????!!!!"! What! Apart from the camera area, I think this is one of the best looking devices I have ever seen (from a male perspective anyway). Love the texture and the detail around the edge of the screen. It also looks much better in real life than the photos with the colour being closer ti black than the grey ib the photos.

• 2013-02-14 19:25
  • nGxA

Are you still sleeping Moto ? Look at Samsung how it has surpassed you in every aspect of mobile technology. I just feel like crying unceasingly. Resurrect your unforgettable clamshell V-series design, equipped with latest technology, screen at least 2.6 inch, amazing sound quality, powerful battery backup with latest Android. And I am 100% sure you'll again make history by selling more than 50 million units. Come on you are the King.

• 2013-02-14 15:20
  • t}TY

Hi, everyone, did you found after upgrade our RAZR i, we can not connect to PC anymore? my phone can not recognized by PC(there is no mass storage option, only MTP and PTP in USB computer connection setting.

• 2013-02-14 12:05
  • MPm8
Total of 598 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR i XT890.