Motorola RAZR i XT890 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.7
7.8

> In reply to sANGAM @ 2013-02-02 10:37 from fvS% - click to readtheres no radio in the official specs but theres a thread in xda developers about making the radio work without even rooting just by installing the radio app.

• 2013-02-02 19:28
  • NXu8

NO radio !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

• 2013-02-02 10:37
  • fvS%

> In reply to winsun @ 2013-02-01 09:54 from qTXq - click to readNope, not HDMI nor MHL.

• 2013-02-01 13:01
  • 5i4e

is this xt890 phone support HDMI?

• 2013-02-01 09:54
  • qTXq

> In reply to A.J 101 @ 2013-01-30 20:24 from nUh@ - click to readGet your facts straigt. if your RAZR i faulted as you described it's because of something YOU did. App, spyware, virus and so on. Otherwise it would have happend to all, and there's no reason why it would happen after 25 days and not the first day or so. Retrace your steps, find out what you did before it started to malfunction.

Secondly, you can hard reset/shutdown your phone by holding the power button and volume down for 15 seconds. After this you can start the phone in boot recovery mode to perform a complete factory reset if necessary*. Then upgade to jellybean, that update is seeding now I think.

Also, it doesn't matter if a phone is budget, middle class or high end (the RAZR i is middle class btw), all phones can malfunction if it's owner doesn't know what he or she is doing.

*How to factory reset if you can't do it in the phone menu:
1) Ensure the handset is powered off

2) Hold down the VOL DOWN and press the POWER ON key

The phone will power up in Fastboot Flash mode

3) Press the DOWN VOL until "Recovery" is highlighted, then press the VOL UP key to select.

A picture of an Android will appear in the screen witha "!" symbol

4) Press VOL UP and VOL DOWN simultaneously

A blue Android system recovery menu will appear

5) Press the VOL UP / VOL DOWN keys to highlight "wipe data/factory reset" then PRESS the POWER ON key to select.

The phone will now clear the data to factory reset which takes about a minute.

• 2013-02-01 09:48
  • 5i4e

best cellphone ever, recommended.

• 2013-01-31 06:33
  • 8FH%

> In reply to M @ 2013-01-28 18:50 from LJ7a - click to readmee tooooooo!!

• 2013-01-30 23:05
  • 8VCX

Hi, I have had my motorola razr i for 25 days and it has crashed; the geek squad at the car phone warehouse has said that it was a software fault... what actually had happened to it was that it wouldn't come up with the pass word page or home page, the only way I was getting it to work was by the camera button and even then I couldn't see the pictures that I and my friends had took. The worst thing was when it went wrong was the fact that I could NOT turn it off, because I couldn't take out the battery.
Overall, my conclusion is that if my motorola razr i went wrong with a software fault within 25 days of having it, that is very bad for a high end phone.

• 2013-01-30 20:24
  • nUh@

> In reply to Adriana1 @ 2013-01-20 10:08 from wr1i - click to readHard to say, that depends on Motorola. It seems this model won't come to Indonesia. But, nobody knows later.

• 2013-01-29 15:39
  • Kx03

> In reply to M @ 2013-01-28 18:50 from LJ7a - click to readi havent tried these games tbh but 95% of the games i searched for were compatible. You might wanna leave a comment in the store so the developers take notice.

• 2013-01-29 03:15
  • fnJ0

Im the only one with games crashing at the start ?
Games like Candy Crush Saga, Little Things, Santa Rockstar, and a few more crashes after the splashscreen.

• 2013-01-28 18:50
  • LJ7a

I am using it. and using motorola from last 2 years.
Razr I is also best build set again from motorola. Battery excellent.

Love motorola.

• 2013-01-26 11:12
  • ITVC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-25 12:45 from Iasd - click to readyou know that there's numerous file managers available on the play store, right?

• 2013-01-25 21:28
  • fX8%

This phone ticks ALL the boxes. 2000mah battery with single core 2ghz processor = amazing battery life. 4.3" screen with the width of 60mm! Android os. splash resistant coating. only thing i feel is missing from the phone is 1. system wide file manager 2. micro hdmi out port... otherwise perfect.

• 2013-01-25 12:45
  • Iasd

I have had this phone since October 2012 about a day after it came out. I rate this phone 100% best phone I have had. The processor speed is amazing. 2ghz! The camera quality is average but even still it's good. That's what a professional camera is for isn't it? E-mails I can do easy enough due to the Hotmail application. Battery life is amazing. Mine has lasted nearly 2 days without charge and that's with listening to music for majority. I dropped my phone today from nearly 4ft in the air onto hard wooden flooring. Did it crack? no did it stop working? no I was quite surprised. This phone is amazing!

• 2013-01-22 22:41
  • 3GPn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-21 23:44 from fn8g - click to readThank you.

• 2013-01-22 12:14
  • 0UuE

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2013-01-21 13:14 from 0UuI - click to readbuddy even the all american iphone is made in china . Dont worry though the build quality is perfect, only comparable to nokia.

• 2013-01-21 23:44
  • fn8g

I have a question:All the Motorola phones are assembled in China? I searched for this, but I couldn't find a good answer. The phones on the images are assembled in China. The problem is I don't really trust them, and I am not the only one. It's strange that when I buy a Motorola, in fact I will get a Chinese phone. Because Motorola is an American company, all their phones should be made in America!

• 2013-01-21 13:14
  • 0UuI

Is this phone available in South East Asia (Indonesia)?

• 2013-01-20 10:08
  • wr1i

> In reply to BR @ 2013-01-17 13:17 from 3xdI - click to readt-mobil 21p/m

• 2013-01-17 22:57
  • nEF2
Total of 584 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR i XT890.