Motorola RAZR i XT890 - user opinions and reviews

1934125

7.8
7.7
7.8

> In reply to Nat @ 2012-12-29 08:18 from 4fLD - click to readHi without any hesitation buy this cell phone. It is very simple to use. I'm full satisfied with Motorola xt890.

• 2012-12-31 10:22
  • snmq

How sync iTunes OS X?

• 2012-12-30 01:37
  • 3kmq

> In reply to Nat @ 2012-12-29 08:18 from 4fLD - click to readIt is easy too, you just tap the soft key that located at the bottom right side corner and slide out one by one.

• 2012-12-29 13:56
  • u{G7

Hi! I have a question, my parents have other motorola with android, and apps are always running, them can't close them; I tried a samgung galaxy and it's so easy to close apps with the button. I want this mobile, but I'm afraid I can't close apps, doesn anyone know about this???

• 2012-12-29 08:18
  • 4fLD

hi all. who could tell me how much razr i is,$us? thank!

• 2012-12-29 03:22
  • PFqa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-28 15:29 from P04t - click to readOnly in the sim card, or in your gmail account.

• 2012-12-28 19:39
  • 9yrc

i have just reserved this phone. i went thought the instructions and set out as its said and the phone is telling me i can only make emergency calls, i do have my sim in the phone does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

• 2012-12-28 19:31
  • nxwH

Good Morning, Somebody can tell me which phone is better the motorola xt890 or the motorola atrix HD, I read the specification form both and the HD looks better but I like more the Razr i, somebody can give me some advice I am a motorola Fan

• 2012-12-28 16:00
  • LA}5

There is the option to save the contacts in the phone's internal memory instead of saving to the SIM card?

• 2012-12-28 15:29
  • P04t

This phone is great!... good signal, fast browsing, GREAT battery life...camera is ok(if you want great or excellent picture quality, its not for you)...anyway... i must say i think I LOVE THIS PHONE...lol!!... and Im shocked to say so, because Ive always been a nokia guy(this is my first android phone)...overall...i would buy it again if i had to!!

• 2012-12-26 00:55
  • j4wx

I have this phone & iPhone 5 also. In the terms of internet this phone is better than iPhone! No lags, no wifi issue to connect on internet at all. Poor camera & sound quality are the downside only!

• 2012-12-25 03:34
  • nwvJ

what software do i use to update to jelly bean when it becomes available? i was on symbian so i want to know what's motorola's equivalent of nokia suite..

• 2012-12-23 08:38
  • fXLB

Had this phone now more than a month plus I already Owen Galaxy S3. This phone 1) Fast 2) no lagging 3) battery life is Amazing 4) the design and size holding it in hand is great. I had dropped it and see no scratch 5) Friendly keyboard compare to Galaxy S3 . For my daily use is a great phone. what I no like about it are: 1) sound on earphone low if you are in noisy area then you have big problem 2) Very poor Camera 3) some App's no comparable. This is only complain which I have but Galaxy lovers which use all features of S3 might add some more disadvantages.

For my daily use and Battery life this phone is just great

• 2012-12-23 02:24
  • 9xbd

I recently bought it and I'm loving it! Does It have Mhl?

• 2012-12-20 21:06
  • LEEc

Hi everybody,

What countries that Motorola RAZR i XT890 launched?

Thank you.

• 2012-12-20 19:17
  • tDDb

Yes Pk! It has a notification LED and works perfectly with Light Flow.

• 2012-12-20 18:49
  • 8TmK

> In reply to Pk @ 2012-12-19 22:51 from mh8X - click to readYes.

• 2012-12-20 14:31
  • PUmB

Got my xt890 a month ago and I'm completely in love with it. Fast, great camera, great videos, easy to handle,enormous screen for videos, open office files very fast.... I dont know, its great, if I could, I would make love to it.... lol.

• 2012-12-20 04:06
  • P3Q0

Does this droid have a notification LED?

If yes, can you use the Custom Flow app to customize the LED?

Thanks and cheers.

• 2012-12-19 22:51
  • mh8X

Excellent device! AAAAA+++++ I've been using it for 2 weeks when I sold my old Blackberry Storm II. I'm in love with my Motorola RAZRi XT890, it's super fast, very stable, easy to handle, and very light but strong. It's a pleasure to touch the screen, because the response is immediate. It’s resolution is awesome, the quality of its pictures and video is excellent, very good audio. I accidentally dropped it, but it did not get any marks or scratches. My best friend just got an Iphone 5 and I challenged him to put our smartphones in a competition. He didn’t believed his eyes he had spent over 7 times what I paid for mine renting the same plan in out cellphone company.

• 2012-12-19 19:48
  • Bi4b
Total of 607 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR i XT890.