Motorola RAZR i XT890 - user opinions and reviews

1902228

7.8
7.7
7.8

This phone is great!... good signal, fast browsing, GREAT battery life...camera is ok(if you want great or excellent picture quality, its not for you)...anyway... i must say i think I LOVE THIS PHONE...lol!!... and Im shocked to say so, because Ive always been a nokia guy(this is my first android phone)...overall...i would buy it again if i had to!!

• 2012-12-26 00:55
  • j4wx

I have this phone & iPhone 5 also. In the terms of internet this phone is better than iPhone! No lags, no wifi issue to connect on internet at all. Poor camera & sound quality are the downside only!

• 2012-12-25 03:34
  • nwvJ

what software do i use to update to jelly bean when it becomes available? i was on symbian so i want to know what's motorola's equivalent of nokia suite..

• 2012-12-23 08:38
  • fXLB

Had this phone now more than a month plus I already Owen Galaxy S3. This phone 1) Fast 2) no lagging 3) battery life is Amazing 4) the design and size holding it in hand is great. I had dropped it and see no scratch 5) Friendly keyboard compare to Galaxy S3 . For my daily use is a great phone. what I no like about it are: 1) sound on earphone low if you are in noisy area then you have big problem 2) Very poor Camera 3) some App's no comparable. This is only complain which I have but Galaxy lovers which use all features of S3 might add some more disadvantages.

For my daily use and Battery life this phone is just great

• 2012-12-23 02:24
  • 9xbd

I recently bought it and I'm loving it! Does It have Mhl?

• 2012-12-20 21:06
  • LEEc

Hi everybody,

What countries that Motorola RAZR i XT890 launched?

Thank you.

• 2012-12-20 19:17
  • tDDb

Yes Pk! It has a notification LED and works perfectly with Light Flow.

• 2012-12-20 18:49
  • 8TmK

> In reply to Pk @ 2012-12-19 22:51 from mh8X - click to readYes.

• 2012-12-20 14:31
  • PUmB

Got my xt890 a month ago and I'm completely in love with it. Fast, great camera, great videos, easy to handle,enormous screen for videos, open office files very fast.... I dont know, its great, if I could, I would make love to it.... lol.

• 2012-12-20 04:06
  • P3Q0

Does this droid have a notification LED?

If yes, can you use the Custom Flow app to customize the LED?

Thanks and cheers.

• 2012-12-19 22:51
  • mh8X

Excellent device! AAAAA+++++ I've been using it for 2 weeks when I sold my old Blackberry Storm II. I'm in love with my Motorola RAZRi XT890, it's super fast, very stable, easy to handle, and very light but strong. It's a pleasure to touch the screen, because the response is immediate. It’s resolution is awesome, the quality of its pictures and video is excellent, very good audio. I accidentally dropped it, but it did not get any marks or scratches. My best friend just got an Iphone 5 and I challenged him to put our smartphones in a competition. He didn’t believed his eyes he had spent over 7 times what I paid for mine renting the same plan in out cellphone company.

• 2012-12-19 19:48
  • Bi4b

i want one!!!!

• 2012-12-17 22:57
  • LqYL

I have this phone for a week and it's amazing how fluent it is...
I have a Galaxy Nexus and this is more fluent than the GN.
good for intel.

• 2012-12-17 21:36
  • KkW6

Design very artistic.. 2 thumbs up for designer

• 2012-12-16 08:18
  • 6%HL

> In reply to Darku @ 2012-11-30 21:15 from LJ4W - click to readwhere?

• 2012-12-16 02:02
  • nyZd

Skype hum, can you use, yes! hu-hu-hu-hu!

• 2012-12-13 11:59
  • 9xRh

i am having with everything about this phone but one thing. icannot make outgoing calls. 9 out of 10 calls fail!

• 2012-12-13 09:47
  • pXjx

> In reply to Tim2701 @ 2012-12-12 20:56 from m5NF - click to readi use this mobile and this is a good mobile

• 2012-12-13 08:37
  • 6P$r

when is jelly 4.1.1 update coming to the Razr i, i dont want to wait anymore, i love jelly bean on my s3 and i want it on my razr i so bad ...

• 2012-12-12 20:56
  • m5NF

> In reply to nadeemch @ 2012-12-10 18:50 from pp4r - click to readYes You can

• 2012-12-11 22:09
  • L5b3
Total of 598 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR i XT890.