Motorola RAZR i XT890 - user opinions and reviews

1950978

7.8
7.7
7.8

Good phone overall. Excellent screen. Impressive battery life for a smartphone of this class.

One problem though: the phone cannot seem to read microSDHC, although it has no problem with microSD. I cannot find any specifications stating what kind of cards it can read, so it's just my personal experience.

• 2013-01-07 17:23
  • pp08

CPU part should be 2ghz single core Saltwell with HT instead of just 2ghz intel atom..

• 2013-01-05 13:32
  • vV5G

Walked into the store looking for a nexus 4 but ending up settling for this....quiet handy....nice build quality...has a very good feel to it...impressive performance...with google's backing motorola is moving up the food chain quiet fast...keep going moto...cheers!

• 2013-01-05 10:59
  • p3Ie

> In reply to Ljoova @ 2012-12-30 01:37 from 3kmq - click to readNo mac users?

• 2013-01-04 18:34
  • 3kt1

Amazing phone. The build quality is one of the best. Highly recommended

• 2013-01-04 10:18
  • M%ju

> In reply to Rehmann @ 2012-12-31 10:22 from snmq - click to readFrom where did you purchase this?

• 2013-01-03 09:19
  • Mbui

just got this phone and im really impressed. blazing fast speed especially in browsing. haven't run into a single incompatible application till now. just for the record its color is actually much darker than it looks in photos.

• 2013-01-01 03:09
  • NXvv

> In reply to Nat @ 2012-12-29 08:18 from 4fLD - click to readHi without any hesitation buy this cell phone. It is very simple to use. I'm full satisfied with Motorola xt890.

• 2012-12-31 10:22
  • snmq

How sync iTunes OS X?

• 2012-12-30 01:37
  • 3kmq

> In reply to Nat @ 2012-12-29 08:18 from 4fLD - click to readIt is easy too, you just tap the soft key that located at the bottom right side corner and slide out one by one.

• 2012-12-29 13:56
  • u{G7

Hi! I have a question, my parents have other motorola with android, and apps are always running, them can't close them; I tried a samgung galaxy and it's so easy to close apps with the button. I want this mobile, but I'm afraid I can't close apps, doesn anyone know about this???

• 2012-12-29 08:18
  • 4fLD

hi all. who could tell me how much razr i is,$us? thank!

• 2012-12-29 03:22
  • PFqa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-28 15:29 from P04t - click to readOnly in the sim card, or in your gmail account.

• 2012-12-28 19:39
  • 9yrc

i have just reserved this phone. i went thought the instructions and set out as its said and the phone is telling me i can only make emergency calls, i do have my sim in the phone does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

• 2012-12-28 19:31
  • nxwH

Good Morning, Somebody can tell me which phone is better the motorola xt890 or the motorola atrix HD, I read the specification form both and the HD looks better but I like more the Razr i, somebody can give me some advice I am a motorola Fan

• 2012-12-28 16:00
  • LA}5

There is the option to save the contacts in the phone's internal memory instead of saving to the SIM card?

• 2012-12-28 15:29
  • P04t

This phone is great!... good signal, fast browsing, GREAT battery life...camera is ok(if you want great or excellent picture quality, its not for you)...anyway... i must say i think I LOVE THIS PHONE...lol!!... and Im shocked to say so, because Ive always been a nokia guy(this is my first android phone)...overall...i would buy it again if i had to!!

• 2012-12-26 00:55
  • j4wx

I have this phone & iPhone 5 also. In the terms of internet this phone is better than iPhone! No lags, no wifi issue to connect on internet at all. Poor camera & sound quality are the downside only!

• 2012-12-25 03:34
  • nwvJ

what software do i use to update to jelly bean when it becomes available? i was on symbian so i want to know what's motorola's equivalent of nokia suite..

• 2012-12-23 08:38
  • fXLB

Had this phone now more than a month plus I already Owen Galaxy S3. This phone 1) Fast 2) no lagging 3) battery life is Amazing 4) the design and size holding it in hand is great. I had dropped it and see no scratch 5) Friendly keyboard compare to Galaxy S3 . For my daily use is a great phone. what I no like about it are: 1) sound on earphone low if you are in noisy area then you have big problem 2) Very poor Camera 3) some App's no comparable. This is only complain which I have but Galaxy lovers which use all features of S3 might add some more disadvantages.

For my daily use and Battery life this phone is just great

• 2012-12-23 02:24
  • 9xbd
Total of 614 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR i XT890.