Motorola RAZR i XT890 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.7
7.6
7.7

> In reply to VIC @ 2012-11-14 05:15 from v0qJ - click to readReally? You tested Razr M at sm north? Where? I was looking around the annex part for motorola stall/shop. I didn't find one. :(

• 2012-11-14 07:07
  • t7Xi

> In reply to Jade -PH @ 2012-11-12 06:58 from t7Xr - click to readGo get the Razr M, it's got 4G. Basically the same as Razr i in design except for the intel processor inside. And the shutter button. I might have tested a Razr M at SM North a week ago. Not really sure that was a Razr M.

• 2012-11-14 05:15
  • v0qJ

> In reply to VIC @ 2012-11-10 04:33 from v0qJ - click to readI will go with Razr-I for sure. The camera is decent and burst mode allows multiple photos to be taken per shot. The processor is much faster giving better overall experience.

• 2012-11-13 10:36
  • 5Erg

Razr M gets a 9 for design and Razr i gets 8. These phones are identical, siamese twins. Who rates this crap? Even Razr i has a shutter button. Razr i should get a 10, then.

• 2012-11-13 04:07
  • v0qJ

Hmm... looks sexy enough for me. And 4G speed down here in Brazil is not so important yet.

• 2012-11-13 03:57
  • Mfx7

the secondary camera its nos VGA, it is a 1.3 megapixels camera.

• 2012-11-12 17:22
  • Jpa0

how do you change ringtone to a song that has been sent via bluetooth

• 2012-11-12 13:40
  • n5%}

The down side of this phone is its not 4g.. :(

• 2012-11-12 06:58
  • t7Xr

Does this device support app2sd ???

• 2012-11-11 02:06
  • pJQQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-09 04:46 from PqIX - click to readsorry dude, this phone doesent support flash, because of its intel processor, but it probably will just give it some time ;)

• 2012-11-10 19:15
  • 3SpW

> In reply to tom_underscore_ell @ 2012-10-31 13:45 from nUH4 - click to readThis problem actually doesn't occur on all Razr i models, but it unfortunately seems quite common, I guess you were really unlucky. I'm ordering mine next week, and am hoping that this won't be a problem, since I listen to music on my phone a lot. Check the forum of XDA developers for more info on the hiss topic.

• 2012-11-10 09:00
  • ni}S

> In reply to VIC @ 2012-11-10 04:33 from v0qJ - click to readYh I'm not goin to lie the cam on it is not the best but by far not the worst I'm going to have a play with a 820 to day n see how it is and for the torrent iv not try dl them or magnet

• 2012-11-10 08:30
  • 9FbD

• 2012-11-10 07:56
  • myey

> In reply to james @ 2012-11-09 22:29 from myey - click to readYo, James, can you download torrent files and those magnet links on the Razr i? I'm torn between getting a Razr i or a Lumia 820 this weekend.
And how about sound quality on music and video playback and of course call quality?
Is the camera really that bad as what gsmarena says?
I think the Razr i's the best phone out there with a 2ghz intel processor. But gsmarena gave a bit some bad review with the camera.

• 2012-11-10 04:33
  • v0qJ

I have this phone and I'm I iphone 4s user and this is the only phone that has made me leave the iphone at home and evan think about selling it and the battery life is so good. my iphone I have to put on charge when I'm at work. with this I no that I'll still have battery for the way home for music

• 2012-11-09 22:29
  • myey

Has anyone been able to install adobe flash on this phone?

• 2012-11-09 04:46
  • PqIX

I have this phone and it works awesome.

About gamming, I have played Dead trigger and Sky gamblers and it works smooth with any problem. You can see this video of how it works with NFS: bitly.com/STySAh
About capacity, you can see this comparation: bit.ly/YPw60O with the iphone 5. It will surprise you. Obviously, it's no so good like iphone5 or S3, but it's 200-250 /$ cheaper and in two weeks it hasn't lag any time for me. And it doesn't heat up like a Galaxy phone.
The size it's perfect for my hand (similar size than the iphone 5).
Camara works good. It's not the best, but in the normal photographs the quality it's more than aceptable. You can see another comparation about that: bitly.com/UxWzLc
3G and wifi runs perfectly, you can easy turn on and off, and it conect automaticaly.(I live in Spain)
The problems I have find:
-I can't turn off the sound of the camera.
-Adobe Flash doesn't works.
And the best of the best, the battery lasts two days with any problem, using: phone, whatsapp, music, playing, flipboard, etc.

• 2012-11-08 12:57
  • T3$5

> In reply to rzrbyr @ 2012-11-03 04:35 from t7Xk - click to readThis is an excellent mid range phone, the gaming is on this phone is pretty good.

• 2012-11-08 02:29
  • MbtT

so how's the actual experience with the phone and its intel processor?

• 2012-11-08 00:55
  • fk}S

I'm an iPhone user and this is my first experience with Android. I got interested in this phone, having to be the first smart phone with an intel processor. It may seem very fast but it's actually overrated, the phone lags when switching between home screen, apps menu, page manager and vice versa. Quad-core phones like the s3 are far better. The camera response is slow and the battery life is not long lasting, still better than iPhone 5 though. The phone only runs on 3G and there's no option to switch between 2G and 3G. The software doesn't accept flash, I don't know why but it doesn't allow me to install it. The touch response is good and the typing experience is amazingly excellent!

• 2012-11-07 12:12
  • 3YYi
Total of 554 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR i XT890.