Motorola RAZR i XT890 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.7
7.8

> In reply to zaid @ 2014-06-16 17:59 from fvjE - click to readI have this phone more then one year and whole the time I had problem with max. 5 app ;) And I have lots of instaled, firefox was problem but work for a while ;)

• 2014-06-17 15:33
  • 0Baw

this phone is so bad because all app " call recorder" doesn't work on it ....

• 2014-06-16 17:59
  • fvjE

This is my first android mobile and believe me it is rock solid ... Just go for it perfect in all specs

• 2014-05-28 21:14
  • Pxpk

did u av any outlet in nigeria for purchasing, if nt online.

• 2014-05-24 16:35
  • Nhx@

> In reply to Eisley @ 2014-05-17 08:34 from LDd3 - click to readArc s will be bulky as cmprd to razr i. People n my freinds admires its design . its slim . plus sony wont be giving u update but razr i is going to get d same soon . u know specs so no comment on dt hope it helps

• 2014-05-24 08:12
  • uvF0

I'm really astonished. So many good comments about this cell phone but very few about its non removable battery. That's a serious drawback for the ones that cannot afford changing cell phone every year (in fact they will have to throw it to the garbage can)

• 2014-05-24 04:42
  • LLr1

Update kitKat 4.4.2 will be available from third quarter not second.

• 2014-05-18 16:51
  • dQ2R

> In reply to Dolle @ 2014-03-26 12:29 from S0ky - click to readYeah... but..

I'm deciding between the Arc S and this Motorola Razr i ... Help me decide guys! I just need a very, very nice, capable, and cheap but high quality smartphone! Both are! Dang!

Please try not to guide me because of specs... And I'm not a newbie.

Thank you!!

Pd: I've had both devices already. Are really good!! I'm in love with both!! Help me decide @.@

• 2014-05-17 08:34
  • LDd3

> In reply to Just me @ 2014-04-25 17:28 from BwWV - click to readD. Schuster, from Motorola, confirmed on his page the release date to Q2 (April to June).

I think it's going to be june, but perhaps we will have a surprise.

• 2014-04-29 17:19
  • pHfs

yeah what about kitkat?

• 2014-04-28 13:26
  • gIQI

Does any body know when the 4.4 Kitkat upgrade for the UK is suppose to be released??

• 2014-04-25 17:28
  • BwWV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-26 16:02 from 2SLb - click to readSwitch 3g off for twice the battery capacity in daily use. It really makes a big difference on this phone.

• 2014-04-08 15:31
  • S0ky

The Werewolf, after using iphone 3gs,iphone4 and iphone4s , anyone can have a guess what apple is making. i just imagined the simplicity of ios plus robust razr i and half in the price ,so i got this phone but android is battery hog and does not know how to utilize its hardware . thats d issue but still things are enjoyable lol

• 2014-03-26 16:02
  • 2SLb

Best phone available. Compared with Samsung S4, S3 and other top phones. Always go back to this unit.
User friendly and fast, great camera, battery.
Buy for 1/3 price of whatever else phone you have on your mind.

• 2014-03-26 12:29
  • S0ky

Joonvijay, there's this company called "Apple" and they already make the phone you want.

So asking other companies to make the same phone is kind of dense, no?

Or were you just being a troll?

/s

• 2014-03-17 21:47
  • 81r3

I just wish this could have ios 7 with kevelar plus aluminium ..... that would be deadly combo

• 2014-03-09 11:57
  • uvH%

I switched from iphone 4 as its beating iphone5 with half in price. After spending 7 months im just in love with this masterpiece . Ya android has few glitches but thats not fault of motorola . Its doing great with gaming n browsing . Just grab tge robust moto razr i .

• 2014-03-09 11:54
  • uvH%

nothing about kitkat release date yet, just be patient

• 2014-03-07 17:22
  • 32{J

Hi, anyone know when upgrade to 4.2 will be released?

• 2014-03-07 10:08
  • 0Baw

It is a rock! Made by kevlar and Aluminium. it has fall down many times...and nothing, still working... very little scratches...almost unnoticiable.

Best phone ever... if only I could play gta vice city on it, it would be perfect...

• 2014-03-06 20:46
  • Pc98
Total of 584 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR i XT890.