Motorola RAZR i XT890 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.7
7.6
7.7

> In reply to Guillermo ARG @ 2014-01-06 02:40 from Krts - click to readIt has FM RADIO only if u are on ICS 4.0
YOU can downgrade from JB TO ICS n can use fm if rooted

• 2014-01-18 16:02
  • uuN{

> In reply to Uala @ 2014-01-17 10:22 from H8nv - click to readHi,

I have a Razr i and my girlfriend has a Moto G (16gb, android 4.4).

The things better in the razr i are:

-notifications LED with colors, In the Moto G, the notification LED is only white.
-Smaller size. The razr i has a 4,3 screen, the Moto G a 4,5 screen, in the screen you doesn't see a lot of difference, but in the size to carry in your pocket you can see the difference. Anyway, you can carry Moto G in your pocket winthout problem. (is not a Galaxy S4 or a HTC one)
-You have external SD. Not really critical with 16gb of internal memory.

In the other hand, in the Moto G is better:

-Android 4.4 (widgets in the lockscreen, a little more fluid,...)
-Radio FM
-Gorilla Glass 3
-Better GPS anb Bluetooth

There are differences, but in the day by day use are similar in both phones:

-Camera
-Quality in the screen
-Speed of the phone
-Battery

You have to value if you prefer:

-LED notifications, size and external SD or radio FM, bluetooth and android 4.4.

• 2014-01-17 11:41
  • pHfs

Goodmorning,

first of all sorry if I do some errors in english. I've fallen in love with the RAZR I, but I'm full of doubts!

In your opinion, as RAZR I users, now what would you prefer between the RAZR I and a MOTO G 16gb?

Actually, for the same price, the only real plus for the G that I can find it's the fact that it can be easily upgraded, but: it's that important?

For all the rest to me seems that the RAZR I it's better in all the fields, am I wrong?

• 2014-01-17 10:22
  • H8nv

when i click on the camera it comes up with a message saying 'camera is unable to initialise' when this has happened before i turned my phone on and off and it worked again but this no longer works what can i do?

• 2014-01-16 23:28
  • m5XE

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-04 16:26 from ut2S - click to readI had the same problem. Backup your stuff and then reset the device to the original settings

• 2014-01-15 12:30
  • P1jG

My question is does this phone has FM radio?
Thats important for my buying decision.
Regards.

• 2014-01-06 02:40
  • Krts

> In reply to jay007 @ 2013-12-30 03:46 from sX3{ - click to readThank you for reply, but the link is not working. Is says "No thread specified."

• 2014-01-04 11:19
  • aj$9

Has anyone tried to install Windows or Linux on this phone? Due to its Atom x86 processor it's theoretically possible

• 2013-12-29 15:56
  • aj$7

i have this phone, but recently i'm experienced a too slow experience with Plants vs Zombies 2, on Pirate Ship stage... when the zombies come on the last hord, the cell phone became too slow and i can feel the temperature grow up in seconds.
Sorry my bad english, i'm brazilian.

• 2013-11-30 02:45
  • 8KX4

Very decent midrange phone. The screen is very good for its price range. Perfomance is creditable very smooth. Overall a very good sized phone

• 2013-11-14 13:55
  • MB1T

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-04 16:26 from ut2S - click to readHello,
Try out to clear the cache for the google play from "manage apps" in Settings.
If that doesnot work, try factory reset.

• 2013-11-12 10:49
  • uS6{

> In reply to domc @ 2013-10-27 09:24 from d@DL - click to readdo a factory reset

• 2013-11-05 21:51
  • myU8

Hello I am unable to open my play store it says "unfortunately google play store has stopped. "
I got the phone XT890 very recently.
Can anyone help me out in resolving this issue

• 2013-11-04 16:26
  • ut2S

I Have -24 Code Error Poping Up Each Time I Am Trying To Reinstall Skype Into My Phone.
My Pine Its A Motorola RAZR XT 890 And I Don't Know What To Do.
Could You Help?
Many Thanks
Dante

• 2013-10-27 09:24
  • d@DL

cpu is Atom Z2480 and NOT z2460

• 2013-10-25 21:28
  • 0Uea

To anyone who has this phone: if you occasionally face ANY stutter on the home screen its just because of the Circles widget. Although its functionality is unmatched, you could find numerous alternatives on the playstore.

• 2013-10-25 03:35
  • fvDE

> In reply to Eisley @ 2013-10-22 22:02 from LKV2 - click to readMC4 meltdown confirmed working on stock JB, thanks for the apk @Eisley

• 2013-10-23 15:14
  • vb8B

GPS stopped working on my razr i, no satellites detected, it is looking for. Someone the same thing happens?

• 2013-10-23 00:00
  • 8$gh
Total of 554 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR i XT890.