Motorola RAZR i XT890 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.7
7.7

Does anyone know if replacing the battery is an easy task on this phone? Ive been abusing it for 9 months and the battery life has become noticeably shorter

• 2013-09-01 02:34
  • fnJL

> In reply to attu @ 2013-08-24 10:09 from MYTj - click to readbattery out of power , charge and should work

• 2013-08-28 23:00
  • nUHu

> In reply to attu @ 2013-08-24 10:09 from MYTj - click to readKeep power button pressed for 5-6 seconds. It should start.

• 2013-08-28 20:03
  • n5Wu

Keep the phone I for charging and after that keep pressing power button for 5-6 seconds. It should start.

• 2013-08-28 20:01
  • n5Wu

> In reply to attu @ 2013-08-24 10:20 from MYTj - click to readwhere are you from? im not that sure but may be your phone's display strip got disconnected from motherboard dueto fall or something so u can get it checked from local repair shop,make sure u go to good reputated shop or if display has gone faulty then u gotta purchase a new one which is available online,but first get it checked

• 2013-08-26 19:02
  • utxN

> In reply to joonvijay @ 2013-08-20 23:24 from utx% - click to readmy xt89o lost the display, can any one help me out please

• 2013-08-24 10:20
  • MYTj

i received the gift from one of my relative from london (UK), the desply is lost , when i press the power on only green light blink and no display, can any one suggest what to do please

• 2013-08-24 10:09
  • MYTj

> In reply to Eisley @ 2013-08-19 03:29 from LDd4 - click to readMoto Razr i is simply great , but i need to ask that it gets stuck sometimes while coming to home screen from a game and vice versa , SO IS IT DUE TO stock launcher or what makes it to lag sometimes ? Thanks

• 2013-08-20 23:24
  • utx%

You have to ROOT your device. *

The word "root" got deleted somehow.

• 2013-08-19 03:43
  • LDd4

> In reply to joonvijay @ 2013-08-18 19:17 from utxR - click to readI backup him. Directory Bind is at the top 10 most valuable and marvelous apps of the whole Google Play for me. It's so very useful. Even so, it's not in the Play Store, you can find it easily at XDA. It's free to use, but of course you have to your Razr i. It's a safe process, and it's quite easy nowadays.
You will loose your warranty but that's not something to worry about! If your device has been running fine all these days, it won't fail later. So, go ahead and root it!!
I have almost 15GB of apps installed and running perfectly in my Razr i. The heaviest of them are, of course, the games. I have most HD games from EA and Gameloft, all running fine. I moved only the games using Directory Bind, the other apps are not a problem. And still have 1.8GB in the internal storage for more!

So, if you don't want to root it, ok, you only have to limit the games you want to have installed and that's it. All fine.

If you go ahead and root it make sure to get a 32GB Class 10 microSD card, SanDisk is the best. Just to prevent any performance problem.

Ok, now do some research!!!! n.n

Pd: Directory Bind works in most devices from 4.0+

• 2013-08-19 03:29
  • LDd4

> In reply to ste.b @ 2013-08-16 15:37 from myG{ - click to readwell here is a solution but u got to root it , Directory bind is a app lets u move game data and apps data etc to sd card , so im using 32gb class 10 sd card and games are flowing like butter as if its in phone memory.

• 2013-08-18 19:17
  • utxR

> In reply to nivi @ 2013-08-15 01:55 from QL5D - click to readSound like your sd card is at fault.

• 2013-08-16 23:43
  • mXhf

> In reply to yorkshireman @ 2013-07-22 00:53 from myAf - click to readMany thanks for tip and sorry for delay in reply. All sorted a while back now. :)

• 2013-08-15 12:03
  • mX0@

Tip: Install 'ActiveNotifications' app to get almost the same notification system as the Moto X phone. Works very well on the RAZR i AMOLED display. Invaluable!

Love the phone anyway. Way more robust and responsive than more expensive models. You can get the RAZR i on Three here in the UK for £250. I got mine for £150 during their limited offer period.

• 2013-08-15 11:29
  • mX0@

got mine 7 days ago I had to change it cuz there was a problem with the sd card got anotherone and still the same problem my sd card removes constantly can someone tell me what can I do or should I by another cellphone?

• 2013-08-15 01:55
  • QL5D

how u managed these big hd games in just 8GB bcz i can only put 2 games and not even a single app or games is allowed to move to sd card , so is there any method to move apps to sd without rooting ?? please help

• 2013-08-14 10:26
  • utxM

Personally I love my RAZR couldn't be happier biggest problem is none thanferable storage to SD card the day I got it I was over the moon but the I tryed moving games over and it wouldn't let me so that upset me and unlocking no one has a code ? Help I don't like rooting what do I do

• 2013-08-11 04:00
  • myG{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-03 02:31 from 39x} - click to readAgreed 10000000000000%!
HDR Mode simply works impressively good!

• 2013-08-09 06:12
  • LKV2

> In reply to Jessica Baker, 16 @ 2013-07-26 21:36 from Ja5F - click to readHi, I'm sorry for your loss. I knew this device needed a hole for wrist belt!

You should take your broken Razr i to technical support, as it's not your fault, they should check it and see what they can do. It can be a fixable problem.

This device is beautiful, and I'm planning on getting the Xperia Z Ultra or the Lenovo K900 to make (one of them)it its big brother ^-^
If you still have your Razr i or get it repaired maybe we can share some cool and useful apps and tricks to improve it, even more. You tell me.

• 2013-08-09 06:11
  • LKV2
Total of 575 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR i XT890.