Motorola RAZR i XT890 - user opinions and reviews

1902230

7.8
7.7
7.8

> In reply to john.br.2013 @ 2013-06-08 00:04 from JpH2 - click to readThe chokes you've mentioned is due to the launcher. I've tried using a very popular one (starts with n), and there has not been one hiccup for months. The moto launcher usually stutters at certain actions, like pressing the menu key, accessing the quick settings, or displaying all homescreens,. This made me realise that the reason couldn't have been the processor itself, but rather the launcher.

• 2013-06-13 09:02
  • Ir0E

Just got a RAZR I. Thanks to the Intel processor it turns out it's not compatible with half my apps. Be warned.

• 2013-06-11 00:32
  • nE4y

Got my wife that phone. Looks beautiful in white. Very fast and responsive, great battery life and the most compact 4,3 phone!

• 2013-06-08 09:57
  • 3Sws

> In reply to Undeadmac @ 2013-05-15 02:28 from kiPI - click to readwhy do you guys compare phone by specs? Go ride your bike with a 5.5" phone in your pocket, later go with a 4.3" and tell me which is easier to use!! I know because I do this, I ride my biek and have a razr i. You can't compare a 4" high spec phone with a 5" high spec phone, its not the same thing! its like comparing a car to a truck.

• 2013-06-08 00:30
  • JpH2

Made an account just to review this phone. I use it for everything, even riding bicycle. The best high-end phone for small hands, even with a protective case. has the pen-tile problem but you get used to it. Intel processor does have some chokes at points. is very fast in app transition (i use it for college works). battery is enough for a full (24hrs) day of use (charging every night), but can go on to almost 2 days. I have not dropped it so I have no idea if it can take a punch.

• 2013-06-08 00:04
  • JpH2

> In reply to kiwijunglist @ 2013-06-06 02:57 from sR3P - click to readAbsolutely no chance of finding a smaller phone of the same screen size. This phone can't get any smaller from the sides, but it could lose a couple of millimetres off the bottom ( still not a lot of bezel though). Just look how big sony phones of similar screen size are .
If motorola make the x-phone anything less than 4.7 inch and keep it edge to edge i'll definitely buy it since im not ready to jump into the 5 inch category just yet. Meanwhile, i'm perfectly happy with my razr i.

• 2013-06-07 07:09
  • bfMX

1 year on, and this is still a really strong 4.3" compact phone. Beats the dimensions of S4 Mini and HTC One Mini. I wouldn't be surprised it it had better battery life and a larger battery as well. Does anyone know if there are any smaller phones with 4.3" display.

• 2013-06-06 02:57
  • sR3P

i think it looks stylish too.Its only £149 plus 10 top up on T MOBILES UK site on pay as you go.

• 2013-05-30 23:24
  • mXyU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-24 20:59 from fk}N - click to readeuh yeah but the lenovo k900 will use powervr 544 mp2
and the galaxy s4 octa core uses the same but mp4
that means lenovo will use a dual core and samsung quad core GPU, but still a good GPU but they should had put the quad core GPU in it

• 2013-05-29 18:41
  • m$14

> In reply to Zoran @ 2013-05-26 21:47 from 3LEd - click to readThat's your opinion. I think it looks amazing!

• 2013-05-28 01:26
  • 8xkL

What an ugly design! Even the screws on the sides are clearly visible.

• 2013-05-26 21:47
  • 3LEd

> In reply to Samy @ 2013-05-22 03:16 from fk}P - click to readipad 3 uses powerVX543 not 544. Its the ipad 4 that uses the 544. This means that the lenovo k900 will be even better when it comes to gaming.

• 2013-05-24 20:59
  • fk}N

Such an underrated little beast this phone.

• 2013-05-24 13:23
  • fk}N

> In reply to Eisley @ 2013-05-13 23:51 from LKV7 - click to readwell, where do i start :)
I think the lenovo will be an absolute beast. However, I'm not a fan of huge phones, which is why I thought of the Xiaomi Mi-2s since its got all the goodies in a small package. Just like the Xiaomi Mi-2s, however, its availability could be very limited. This didn't stop me from getting the razr i from overseas, but it stops the phone from being a hit and getting good sales.

Judging by what I've seen from the razr i, I think the lenovo K900 will be faster than the S4 et al. Much faster, actually. Its gpu is the same as the one on my ipad 3, which performs brilliantly (better than adreno 320). The only series disadvantage for me is the stainless steel body. I had it on a nokia C7 a while ago and it heated up quite a bit and pretty poor reception.

Between the phones you've mentioned, i'd choose either the Sony or the lenovo. I'm not a fan of LG and Samsung seriously lack creativity. Xperia Z would be the beauty and the Lenovo would be the beast :)
For me, however, I'm hoping for another Moto with intel and a smaller than 5 inch screen size.

I dont know if you've heard, but samsung will release a tablet with an intel processor (tab3 10.1). This will be a major boost for intel processors. I'm hoping more and more phones will have them.

As for the memory bit, don't worry about it. I've already filled a 16gb with music, some shows and pictures and it doesnt look like it really cares.

• 2013-05-22 03:16
  • fk}P

> In reply to drunk ryder @ 2013-05-15 12:32 from nD8J - click to readI've seen a lot of other roms for it on XDA. If you're willing to root your phone, you could try them out.

• 2013-05-22 02:46
  • fk}P

> In reply to Undeadmac @ 2013-05-15 02:28 from kiPI - click to readSadly the Xphone most probably wont have an intel processor.

• 2013-05-22 02:44
  • fk}P

> In reply to williemh12 @ 2013-05-14 02:57 from QL5u - click to readsave contacts to gmail account and not sim card

• 2013-05-18 08:39
  • nUaV

HI Guys!
can anyone tell any moto dev. site who can unlock bootloader of intel xolo x900 kernel?

• 2013-05-16 19:53
  • tUdx

meh,no cyanogen mod for it but damn this phone rocks with battery life and performance,the majority of apps runs fine with the intel cpu,no regrets for purchasing it

• 2013-05-15 12:32
  • nD8J

i wish for a hd version of this, throw in intel atom dual core and its another beast like lenovo k900

• 2013-05-15 02:28
  • kiPI
Total of 598 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR i XT890.