Motorola RAZR M XT905 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6
7.4
7.7

I just bought Motorola DROID RAZR M, I dont see Urdu alphabets, can I download Urdu, or change the set to local version ?

• 2015-01-23 12:31
  • 6Qaa

> In reply to Cady @ 2014-08-11 13:45 from yKBw - click to readGo to home button... In middle,then select the app ,then go to top. More options ,then ull see delete

• 2015-01-23 10:20
  • uZaR

This phone one of the most annoying unstable android mobiles I have ever used. Constantly have to reboot and factory reset to clear freezing and lock ups. Bluetooth will not work with all handsfree devices properly. I really hate this phone!

• 2015-01-18 02:04
  • 2GH{

Motorola has just announced that all 2013 and 2014 phones will get the Lollipop upgrade. Will this phone get Lollipop?

• 2015-01-15 14:41
  • p%yS

I love this phone!

• 2015-01-07 05:37
  • H3CI

This cell phone too gooog

• 2014-11-29 12:02
  • 6QgS

please how can I get my Motorola RAZR M XT905 android version (jellybean) update?

• 2014-10-29 05:48
  • r3He

> In reply to zizi @ 2014-08-18 18:08 from fnr3 - click to readDoes this phone support Reliance CDMA sim?

• 2014-10-24 18:35
  • u1DM

> In reply to Mnapak @ 2013-10-23 14:20 from Mfxm - click to readYes... U can check easily the exact model by open the property or detail of captured images from same phone, in images details model clearly mention

• 2014-09-17 21:53
  • 3x8j

Just bought a Motorola Razr M. Model No.on back says XT905. How do you know if this has Kevlar back and is it running Jellybean?

• 2014-09-10 07:53
  • i2s@

i am using the t907 is cool i update my adrio to 4.4.2 i love this phone little money its can do more than the cost of price i love its alots

• 2014-08-18 18:08
  • fnr3

How do I delete APPs from my phone?

• 2014-08-11 13:45
  • yKBw

> In reply to Mnapak @ 2013-10-23 14:20 from Mfxm - click to readHi,
You have XT907.
whats written on the back cover is just a sticker.

• 2014-06-05 11:18
  • y@WA

I got this phone from DickSmith in Aus. They sold for $329, and Optus have an offer where they pay $100 towards cost, if you join for 1 month. Min plan is $25, so $75 off= phone cost of $254.

Good phone, but:
1. Its not 8.3mm thick, its more. Its a wedge, and the 8.3 may be average or min, but def not at its thickest.
2. The volume and power buttons are easy to confuse accidentally.
3. the power button placement is not the best (would of been better on top or on other side)
4. The USB charge cable is bottom left, which when plugged in makes the phone hard to hold while charging.
5. Its easy to root and unlock the boot loader and flash a custom ROM. It may even come with an unlocked bootloader from the manufacturer.

• 2014-05-24 02:15
  • bJxR

> In reply to casara98 @ 2014-02-05 15:12 from 2CVF - click to readVery easily optable issues u have dear!
Any of your favourit music can be selected as ringtone. Just copy your desired file to the folder named 'ringtones', if doesn't exist, make a new one in either phone or card.
2nd., Just download such a ringtone with loudness or high amplitude... Place it in ringtone folder and enjoy your missings back.

• 2014-03-12 21:54
  • PUMw

> In reply to undeadmac @ 2013-05-16 00:52 from kiPI - click to readDick Smith in Australia sell this phone unblocked for $319. I had the old Motorola razor the XT 905 with 2 year warranty. You CANNOT REPLACE the battery in the phone.it died when 20 months old the warranty was for 2 years so they fave me a refund but I would have preferred my phone fixed properly & returned back to me!! Very bulletproof I dropped my old one straight onto concrete 4 times & not even a scratch on it!! The display is lovely & bright on Mrola phones too.

• 2014-02-19 23:07
  • 7s5C

Seem to be reading lots of positives about this phone and there are lots of positives - like long battery life - very quick operations - and unlike some, I thought the camera was not too bad. This phone seemed to need lots more downloads than my last Motorola phone (one of the earlier Droid Razrs which survived many falls but died after being driven over).

But I find a huge huge downside is the limited number of choices for ringtones, or message alerts - haven't had such limited choices since my first mobile 15 years ago - and even then, that phone was loud enough to hear. This phone is very soft even when at its loudest setting, and I have great difficulty hearing either the ringtone or more importantly the alarm.

I am most disappointed that although I may be able to download music onto the phone to listen to - I don't seem to be able to set that music as a ringtone - or am I missing something here??? Have tried looking through settings and sounds etc etc. I REALLY miss having my usual original ringtone which I have used for over 4 or 5 years.

• 2014-02-05 15:12
  • 2CVF

> In reply to ethank @ 2014-01-02 12:15 from 2Tn{ - click to readHi Where did you get it ?

Regards

• 2014-01-30 04:32
  • U2%Z

> In reply to Mnapak @ 2013-10-23 14:20 from Mfxm - click to readYou have Xt-905..and you are running a custom rom..
both of these phones are same in all way..
other then xt-905 has a little better advance screen..
you can flash xt905 original rom from here if you want, but theres only minor difference..

• 2014-01-05 10:52
  • 6QHP

both of these phones are same in all way..
other then xt-905 has a little better advance screen..

• 2014-01-05 10:48
  • 6QHP
Total of 230 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR M XT905.