Motorola RAZR M XT905 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.5
7.4
7.7

i am using the t907 is cool i update my adrio to 4.4.2 i love this phone little money its can do more than the cost of price i love its alots

• 2014-08-18 18:08
  • fnr3

How do I delete APPs from my phone?

• 2014-08-11 13:45
  • yKBw

> In reply to Mnapak @ 2013-10-23 14:20 from Mfxm - click to readHi,
You have XT907.
whats written on the back cover is just a sticker.

• 2014-06-05 11:18
  • y@WA

I got this phone from DickSmith in Aus. They sold for $329, and Optus have an offer where they pay $100 towards cost, if you join for 1 month. Min plan is $25, so $75 off= phone cost of $254.

Good phone, but:
1. Its not 8.3mm thick, its more. Its a wedge, and the 8.3 may be average or min, but def not at its thickest.
2. The volume and power buttons are easy to confuse accidentally.
3. the power button placement is not the best (would of been better on top or on other side)
4. The USB charge cable is bottom left, which when plugged in makes the phone hard to hold while charging.
5. Its easy to root and unlock the boot loader and flash a custom ROM. It may even come with an unlocked bootloader from the manufacturer.

• 2014-05-24 02:15
  • bJxR

> In reply to casara98 @ 2014-02-05 15:12 from 2CVF - click to readVery easily optable issues u have dear!
Any of your favourit music can be selected as ringtone. Just copy your desired file to the folder named 'ringtones', if doesn't exist, make a new one in either phone or card.
2nd., Just download such a ringtone with loudness or high amplitude... Place it in ringtone folder and enjoy your missings back.

• 2014-03-12 21:54
  • PUMw

> In reply to undeadmac @ 2013-05-16 00:52 from kiPI - click to readDick Smith in Australia sell this phone unblocked for $319. I had the old Motorola razor the XT 905 with 2 year warranty. You CANNOT REPLACE the battery in the phone.it died when 20 months old the warranty was for 2 years so they fave me a refund but I would have preferred my phone fixed properly & returned back to me!! Very bulletproof I dropped my old one straight onto concrete 4 times & not even a scratch on it!! The display is lovely & bright on Mrola phones too.

• 2014-02-19 23:07
  • 7s5C

Seem to be reading lots of positives about this phone and there are lots of positives - like long battery life - very quick operations - and unlike some, I thought the camera was not too bad. This phone seemed to need lots more downloads than my last Motorola phone (one of the earlier Droid Razrs which survived many falls but died after being driven over).

But I find a huge huge downside is the limited number of choices for ringtones, or message alerts - haven't had such limited choices since my first mobile 15 years ago - and even then, that phone was loud enough to hear. This phone is very soft even when at its loudest setting, and I have great difficulty hearing either the ringtone or more importantly the alarm.

I am most disappointed that although I may be able to download music onto the phone to listen to - I don't seem to be able to set that music as a ringtone - or am I missing something here??? Have tried looking through settings and sounds etc etc. I REALLY miss having my usual original ringtone which I have used for over 4 or 5 years.

• 2014-02-05 15:12
  • 2CVF

> In reply to ethank @ 2014-01-02 12:15 from 2Tn{ - click to readHi Where did you get it ?

Regards

• 2014-01-30 04:32
  • U2%Z

> In reply to Mnapak @ 2013-10-23 14:20 from Mfxm - click to readYou have Xt-905..and you are running a custom rom..
both of these phones are same in all way..
other then xt-905 has a little better advance screen..
you can flash xt905 original rom from here if you want, but theres only minor difference..

• 2014-01-05 10:52
  • 6QHP

both of these phones are same in all way..
other then xt-905 has a little better advance screen..

• 2014-01-05 10:48
  • 6QHP

I bought my phone in special offer for $230!!!
It is an amazing phone yet powerful and elegant.
couple of my friends have samsung and apple, but when they look at my phone and gone through the phone they amazed.
I recommend to anyone who has a tight budget and want a modern piece equipment.

• 2014-01-02 12:15
  • 2Tn{

The micro Sim does not stay in,....going to try tape now

• 2013-12-17 21:09
  • Q$N4

Best phone ever. Great battery life and powerful phone. Drooped it more than 6 times and still looks good. Thanks to stainless steel

• 2013-11-21 08:34
  • bJx7

I am lost if any one can help me.
I have Droid Razr M but a confusion. let me explain:
on the back side of phone its written Model xt905 but when i run the app CPU-Z its showing that i have the model xt907-verizon and the rom installed in it has system 98.16.1.xt907.dst.en.us with build number 9.8.1Q-66-1.
I am unable to figure out that which droid razr i have, either its xt905 or xt907.
Can any body help me in this regard, i will be highly thankful.

• 2013-10-23 14:20
  • Mfxm

I am using it. Everything is good except the camera. When mobile phones are replacing digital camera these days, Motorola can do a better job.

For those of you planning to buy this, you should note that the 4G of the Australian model might not work for your area. By the same token, the 4G of the US model (which is XT907 under Verizon) only works in the US. Check the LTE band of your country before buying a 4G phone to access only 3G network.

• 2013-10-17 10:54
  • Uiqr

> In reply to condo @ 2013-08-22 12:46 from Bqv4 - click to readjuste restart i guess

• 2013-09-22 03:03
  • Y7AN

Do anybody no how to get Safe mode off the screen on left bottom corner please

• 2013-08-22 12:46
  • Bqv4

It does have a RADIO but in its specs Radio= No

whyyyyy

• 2013-08-09 19:51
  • 44rF

back side mirror where camera lens is fixed was broken any one help me to repair this.

• 2013-07-14 14:34
  • PUMF

> In reply to haris @ 2013-06-10 21:33 from 6Pb@ - click to readyou can turn wifi sleep off in advanced options, go into wifi settings, press the menu and it should come up with advanced options.

• 2013-07-03 09:39
  • vuqH
Total of 221 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR M XT905.