Motorola RAZR M XT905 - user opinions and reviews

7.7

i like this phone . this phone is my next 100%

• 2012-09-09 20:46
  • a0kt

Very nice phone...definitely could re-establish Motorola if priced correctly

• 2012-09-09 19:13
  • 2SP2

> In reply to ilani @ 2012-09-09 00:44 from S0Cn - click to readme as well

• 2012-09-09 13:59
  • SYf1

> In reply to ilani @ 2012-09-09 00:44 from S0Cn - click to readNope.

This phone has the smallest bezels of any phone till date...I like it. Big screen and is easy to handle. Nearly every other phone has 50% or more larger bezels. Only exceptions are the razr HD, and optimus 4X which have about 30% larger bezels

• 2012-09-09 12:19
  • uvwN

Motorola Mini powerful phone as I call it Razr M the Manager stand for Mini.

Mini for 4.3 inch it's the best choice as powerful as those big phone like the GS3 but much cheaper as well.

Normally the Razr M should be compared to the GS2 but on benchmark, the Razr M is beating the GS3 not only on speed but in many aspects.

The Razr M is actually a mid range phone which can beat high end phone on graphic, power, speed, build quality and performance.

If it's hard to believe, LaptopMag did some nice review on the Razr M. It's just amazing to see that performance.

• 2012-09-09 09:20
  • fjkc

Great phone.Hope they release in india

• 2012-09-09 09:11
  • tYZ4

super phone. the size of the phone makes it my perfect choice. the chipset is my fav one also which uses 25 nm chip. coupled with super amoled and that beautiful strong exterior. its a must buy. I really dnt like Samsung built quality bcuz I had galaxy ace. just after 4 months of use the chrome started chipping. now I own xperia u bcuz of its value for money and its size. and if the razor m comes with a good price tag, its gonna be mine.

• 2012-09-09 01:09
  • uNVC

Am i the only one who's actually looking more foward to this than razr HD?

• 2012-09-09 00:44
  • S0Cn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-07 18:28 from mty% - click to readThis is the gsm version of phone. For any carrier worldwide, the Droid M is just for verizon.

• 2012-09-09 00:06
  • 8x2e

yea, i hope too this phone will in Indonesia. Will buy 2, for me & my dad. I love US, I love Google, I love Motorola.
:-D

• 2012-09-08 21:45
  • PRW@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-07 17:12 from mty% - click to readxperia V is not ugly!! Get some glasses... I admit though that this phone has small dimensions for its screen size, but it has much less pixels than the 720p xperia v... And what 's the purpose of a water proof phone, you say?? Imagine shooting videos underwater with the 13MP HD camera!! -_-

• 2012-09-08 16:33
  • fXDD

This phones size looks really good. Just what i was waiting for. I'm only hoping it will be available in Europe with similar specs.

• 2012-09-08 09:52
  • Lax7

this is just too gd to b true. big screen with small body. amazing. hp this comes soonto Lebanon

• 2012-09-08 09:11
  • SYf1

> In reply to Soza @ 2012-09-08 07:10 from thfw - click to readHoping this will be also in indonesia. Size is perfect. Dont like bulky size like droid razr, sgs3or one s, i think its too big fot my hand.

Actually i think size of iphone is perfect one, but honestly iphone screen look small after i use atrix with 4inch. But experience sgs3 i think it just too big. I already have tablet. 4inch is perfect one, but if you can have 4.3screen in 3.7 body like this razr m, why not? Bring this in market soon!!!

• 2012-09-08 08:51
  • XMiu

Hope it will available here in Manila,Philippines:)

• 2012-09-08 07:10
  • thfw

very fantastic phone.. But still dual core

• 2012-09-08 05:16
  • KxNx

My next phone ! ( if it keeps the specs for europe)

• 2012-09-07 23:24
  • 0U77

I am afraid that this phone will be Verizon only.

Nothing official annouced this phone for the european market yet...

They just talked about a similar form factor but with an Intel chip for UK...

I am SO afraid xD !!!

• 2012-09-07 18:28
  • mty%

> In reply to M.A.T. @ 2012-09-07 14:46 from fXA{ - click to readXperia V is bigger and quite ugly...
And please, tell me what is the purpose about a waterproof phone ?

"Water proof up to 1 meter and 30 minutes"

Will you phone in your pool at 1m deep for about 30 minutes ? xD

• 2012-09-07 17:12
  • mty%

Nice phone... Though if you are considering buying it, you should go for the Sony xperia V, better screen, water and dust proof, better camera and for a less amount of money.

• 2012-09-07 14:46
  • fXA{
Total of 225 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR M XT905.