Motorola RAZR MAXX - user opinions and reviews

1720733

7.4
7.3
7.4

the best ever phone in the markets todays

• 2012-05-12 17:26
  • dQAh

when is this coming to Lebanon?? any ideas?? cannot wait to get it

• 2012-05-12 17:09
  • SYf1

this must be the best of best of best phone of awesomenes and full of battery stengt that no one havent do yet in phone markets.. number one for solong and will go further until update.. like I AM NIKON you would say I AM MAXX..

• 2012-05-12 15:41
  • pWIN

Wow, this is actually already available here in Norway. Just found it by randomly looking through webshops. And it's in stock.

Moto really should start some marketing here in Norway, and the other nordic conutries as well, so that people will be aware of their amazing phones.

• 2012-05-11 11:52
  • 5i4e

> In reply to haz @ 2012-05-10 12:13 from H5yn - click to readYes ur right its unfair to compare quadcore and dual cores.And even quadcore wud be a big budget to pocket than any dual cores but what he might be right when in terms of design and battery bcoz they are well ahead of one x and s3 and this matches the camera specs.This is a better phone among all dual core ones 4 sure

• 2012-05-11 11:24
  • 2Zd{

hey I've bought motorola razr recently. it gets heated up with an usage of half an hour. and i think the battery back up is also not that good. can u suggest me some apps or methods to deal with my problems?? please friends.. i request u to suggest me the methods..
i hope u all will answer me...

• 2012-05-11 05:19
  • t}53

i hope u all will answer me...

• 2012-05-11 05:17
  • t}53

YEAHHH this monster phone is realised ! thanx moto

• 2012-05-10 23:39
  • iIeD

Google "Cruzerlite" and you find the best modelspecific TPU-case for for this very phone. Just a tip.

• 2012-05-10 23:33
  • m}G8

This phone is already available in Hong Kong.

• 2012-05-10 21:05
  • TCXw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-09 13:01 from 33Vx - click to readAGREE!!!!

Currently on my Atrix 1 and even though its not perfect but I love it... specially the fingerprint scanner...

I heard they will implement it on more phones.

I would love to see an Atrix 3 + Razr Maxx mixture.

• 2012-05-10 20:34
  • iUKc

this is best chuice
even beter than s3

thx moto

• 2012-05-10 19:22
  • JGgF

> In reply to mike @ 2012-05-09 00:25 from iIeD - click to readhaha this is better than the s3 and one x hahaha how can u compare a dual core with a quad core they are in a differnt league compared to this phone. hts samsung and iphone are in a differnt league wen it comes to phones. u live on a differnt planet mate.wake up

• 2012-05-10 12:13
  • H5yn

> In reply to lol @ 2012-05-06 12:28 from t7E3 - click to readBecause google have stated no special treatment will be given to motorola to maintain fairness in the android system.

• 2012-05-10 07:21
  • utBs

and i hope moto release faster atrix 3 and razr hd .
and maybe moto bullet and ......

• 2012-05-09 13:01
  • 33Vx

i prefer this nice boy to all other rivall /

we are waiting in imarat .
midle est verision of razr maxx
thx moto

• 2012-05-09 12:56
  • 33Vx

come on moto release this model immediately,everyone want this killer phone ! this is best model ever,better than S3,ONE X etc.

• 2012-05-09 00:25
  • iIeD

motorola is realy great .
specialy in phone design /
look at galaxy 3 . its like monkey /

samsung must learn phone design from moto

• 2012-05-08 18:19
  • dQAk

I found DROID Maxx's sar value, it was easy. 1,45 w/kg for head and 0,71 w/kg for body.
But I can not find normal Maxx's sar value. Internet always gives me the DROID one, not this phone.

Does anybody know SAR of this phone?
Thanks.

• 2012-05-08 16:50
  • 0I$p

When is this phone available in Singapore?

• 2012-05-08 12:39
  • 2Is6
Total of 943 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR MAXX.