Motorola RAZR MAXX - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.4
7.3
7.4

> In reply to koldmeat @ 2013-04-03 06:09 from 9xeg - click to readHey buddy, I know it sucks not to have the JB upgrade but really, as a previous RAZR MAXX owner and current SGS3 owner (got it last month) the JB upgrade isn´t a big step compared to the upgrade from GB to ICS. Rooting is the simplest way to upgrade even to 4.2 and there are many tutorials telling you how to do it in a safe way. But really, just replacing a phone because it doesn´t get the latest SW isn´t the best choice, at least not for the conscious buyer. If you have the money then go on, you won't feel let down.
Honestly I miss the premium body finish and battery of my old RAZR MAXX. But at least I know it's in good hands (I gave it to my mom which had a very old Motorola Atrix with Android 2.2. That's what I call outdated stuff)

• 2013-04-13 21:51
  • LuNg

Where can i buy navigation dock for Motorola RAZR MAXX in Europe?

• 2013-04-13 13:10
  • mNUn

> In reply to koldmeat @ 2013-04-06 05:55 from 9xeg - click to readM using razr maxx of verizon its now on JB itself, i guess it might not available for indian versions...... plz suggest some best accessories for my maxx guys.....thanks ya all

• 2013-04-10 21:22
  • s8ec

Its time Motorola should conform whether Razr Maxx (unlocked versions) Asian users will get JB or not?

• 2013-04-06 05:55
  • 9xeg

> In reply to Zoom Thailand Buyer @ 2013-04-03 05:17 from GTh5 - click to readHad the same problem. Not serious. You need to do a soft reset. Pressing on/off and volume DOWN at the same time for 30 seconds. Then you will need to fully charge it again. Apps use up system resources and are still running if you don't turn your phone off each night. This causes system to not come up (blank screen).

• 2013-04-04 16:49
  • RcGj

Even a poor phone like Samsung Galaxy Ace-2 is getting Jelly Bean. I have decided that if Motorola does not release JB for Razr Maxx in Asia within April 2013 then I'll definitely throw it away and will get a Sony Experia Z.

• 2013-04-03 06:09
  • Zoom Thailand Buyer
  • Rating0

Bought the Razr Maxx from Zoom Shop in Chiangmai Thailand. For some reason after under a month of use, it just shut off. Couldn't turn it back on. Sent it back to Zoom Shop, after 3 days no response I called them and they said they will send it in for repairs, should be about a month. Silly, because it will be in for repairs longer than it was used. Must be just unlucky I got a bad unit, still you would think the seller would be more considerate of the buyer. Most people I know don't have a backup phone. Should have held on to my old phone rather than sell it.

• 2013-04-03 05:17
  • GTh5

friend what a big deal in JB i think if you own this phone its enough its really good phone specially with GB SYSTEM .

• 2013-03-25 15:15
  • SqJ$

> In reply to GigiX @ 2013-03-24 18:18 from HHHH - click to readWell I get the real Jelly Bean flavor if I go for custom update?

Can it damage my phone in any way?

• 2013-03-25 12:42
  • uNVK

> In reply to koldmeat @ 2013-03-23 06:01 from 9xeg - click to readYou can always root your phone and install some custom rom, like Cyanogenmod 10.1

• 2013-03-24 18:18
  • HHHH

If Motorola does not release Jelly Bean updtae for this Phone in Asia then I am sure all the Asian users will throw it away and will never buy another Motorola Phones. We had to pay a hell lot of money for this Phone. We should get value for our money.

Motorola must release Jelly Bean update for Asian users.

• 2013-03-23 06:01
  • 9xeg

> In reply to Rickpot @ 2013-03-21 17:11 from 2FDR - click to readm sure no JB for Asia is comin

• 2013-03-22 10:23
  • KIPu

> In reply to Rickpot @ 2013-03-21 17:11 from 2FDR - click to readm sure no JB is comin for this model

• 2013-03-22 10:18
  • KIPu

Still waiting.....
reply from moto HK

"We are regret to inform you that Andriod 4.1 version is not available in Hong Kong at this moment, and the version launch schedule is still under review.
The latest version is 4.0 in Hong Kong."

• 2013-03-21 17:11
  • 2FDR

> In reply to ami @ 2013-03-19 00:57 from n5Z3 - click to readHow can i upgrade my android versions . In all mobile phones

• 2013-03-21 12:59
  • X0Ei

> In reply to ami @ 2013-03-19 00:57 from n5Z3 - click to readthe official update

• 2013-03-20 10:43
  • 9D6e

Got jelly bean update in the UK today

• 2013-03-19 00:57
  • n5Z3

Only battery is very good but updates are very slow

• 2013-03-17 14:59
  • KIEM

this phone is the best in 2012 and 2013 you will see that after using this luxury phone really its great.

• 2013-03-16 20:39
  • SqJ$

is it worth buying motorola maxx?

• 2013-03-15 17:53
  • t}g5
Total of 933 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR MAXX.