Motorola RAZR MAXX - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.4
7.3
7.4

> In reply to aaron love @ 2013-01-30 03:22 from 7j%h - click to readthe same happened to me after i updated it to ICS. But i resolved it.

Reset your phone by going to Settings->Privacy->Factory Data Reset. Note: Un-tick 'Backup my data' and 'Automatic Restore' options before reseting.

After the phone is Reset. Clear the cache.
You can do it by performing the following steps.

Step 1: From a Power off position press and hold the Power, Vol up and Down Key until the bootloader screen comes up

Step 2: Volume down to recovery and than hit Volume up to select

Step 3: When the Android with the the Red Triangle appears push the vol up and down button together

Step 4: Scroll to clear cache partition and push the power button

Step 5: wait for it to clear and than choose reboot once complete by pushing the power button.

• 2013-01-30 05:11
  • 2S}I

I have littlebit issue with this phone....i am not getting sms in my phone...i dont know whats wrong with this phone?...when my friends sending txts to me i didnt get their txt...help me...please

• 2013-01-30 03:22
  • 7j%h

Still no sign of jelly bean update...

• 2013-01-24 13:20
  • uNVC

> In reply to qwack81 @ 2013-01-24 09:55 from utHR - click to readYou have taken the best decision of your life :)

Razr Maxx is the best phone on earth... What s battery...

• 2013-01-24 13:17
  • uNVC

> In reply to luisinhoens90 @ 2013-01-23 21:40 from LuNg - click to readThanks mate!!
Also i thought the atrix was a little too Plasticky.
I live in India and doubt i'll have access to spares.
And ofcourse the 8GB internal is a bit of a problem.
Even though the Atrix is worth every penny, doesnt have anything extraordinary.

I just bought the MAXX, cant wait for it to be delivered!

• 2013-01-24 09:55
  • utHR

> In reply to luisinhoens90 @ 2013-01-23 21:40 from LuNg - click to readThanks Mate. Just bought the MAxx. Cant wait for it to be delivered!!

• 2013-01-24 09:45
  • utHR

> In reply to qwack81 @ 2013-01-23 19:58 from utHI - click to readThere are three major problems I have found in Atrix HD:
1.- It has the same battery as the original RAZR. That phone has poor battery life, now imagine that same battery on a bigger screen with HD resolution?? I'd need to charge the Atrix HD daily. My RAZR MAXX lasts about 2-2.5 days and I use it a lot.

2.- The Atrix HD is an AT&T exclusive phone. I live in Mexico, there is no AT&T here, so it would need to be a factory unlocked model to be considered as an option.

3.- My RAZR MAXX has twice the internal memory and an arguably better design (I may be biased as I own this phone).

Other than that, the Atrix HD has some advantages over the RAZR MAXX:

1.- The bigger HD screen is better
2.- The faster and more efficient Dual Core Krait processor
3.- Jelly Bean update is already available
4.- As a newer product, it should receive more updates.

As you see, both phones have their pros and cons. It's up to you to decide which one fits your needs better. For me the RAZR MAXX is the better device but if I could choose another option in the Motorola portfolio, I'd look for the RAZR M as well

• 2013-01-23 21:40
  • LuNg

> In reply to luisinhoens90 @ 2012-12-28 20:12 from LuNg - click to readwould you pick the atrix HD over razr maxx?

• 2013-01-23 19:58
  • utHI

> In reply to pearl @ 2013-01-23 09:44 from iFXv - click to readNo. The DROID RAZR MAXX is the 4G version of this phone.

• 2013-01-23 19:52

Is this have 4G??

• 2013-01-23 09:44
  • iFXv

> In reply to Manish @ 2013-01-12 04:26 from 2S}G - click to readExample as I know, in Romania there are no Motorola service Centers, but maybe I am wrong.

• 2013-01-20 12:10
  • 0UuG

> In reply to koldmeat @ 2013-01-14 07:41 from 9xeg - click to readYou're not the only one waiting for it. I live in Mexico and I'm also waiting. It's just a matter of being patient enough for the update. Some Motorola newer devices (like the RAZR i) and the comparable SGSII and Xperia S are still waiting for the update so we have nothing to do but wait... or take the root/custom ROM way

• 2013-01-15 06:09
  • LuNg

here in my country its hard to find a motorola store and a motorola service center at the same time!

• 2013-01-14 11:38
  • v0qT

How long we, the Asian users will have to wait for Jelly Bean update for this Phone?

• 2013-01-14 07:41
  • 9xeg

Motorola does not has service center in every country because the product is awesome cool, means that every unit is rigorously factory tested upon shipping :-)

• 2013-01-13 06:25
  • RILY

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2013-01-11 19:29 from 0UuF - click to readokay. i wasnt aware of that. in which countries Motorola doesnt have a service center?

• 2013-01-12 04:26
  • 2S}G

> In reply to Manish @ 2013-01-11 13:30 from 2S}F - click to readThe problem is you can't find a Motorola service center in every country.

• 2013-01-11 19:29
  • 0UuF

> In reply to tharwat @ 2013-01-10 23:29 from fk}w - click to readbattery is non user replaceable but if the battery wears out you could always go to a Motorola service center nearby to get it replaced with a new battery. you dont have to buy a new phone if a battery wears out. batteries can be replaced by the authorised service center people.

• 2013-01-11 13:30
  • 2S}F

is the battery non removable, if the battery damaged is it will be replace the phone??

• 2013-01-10 23:29
  • fk}w

> In reply to koldmeat @ 2013-01-09 05:17 from 9xeg - click to readmo idea mate.. this also doesnt mention anything.. https://forums.motorola.com/pages/00add97d6c

• 2013-01-09 12:56
  • 2S}D
Total of 939 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR MAXX.