Motorola RAZR V3 - user opinions and reviews

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-01 14:02 from 0TFK - click to readme too
the phone works fine

• 2015-05-02 04:36
  • 4BVx

still have it as main phone today. Second phone is a SMART phone. V3 is a luvley phone. Me razr v3i broke so I got this one.

• 2015-05-01 14:02
  • 0TFK

Why my Motorola V3 is not working in my country,Nigeria? please

• 2015-04-13 22:59
  • N9@S

My external display is black, please help , what to do ?

• 2015-03-19 00:35
  • a0Bf

its a smart phone and it last longer,i once own a pair 2008 then they stole it.and now i want it i wonder where can i get it

• 2015-02-12 07:37
  • N7$D

I just bought one from ebay and im using it on the new Cricket wireless. Calls great, I'm thrilled. Can't figure out how to get internet to work, but its ok.

• 2015-02-07 04:48
  • 0gIi

> In reply to connor @ 2015-01-31 18:11 from IkH} - click to readWhile I was surfing the web found someone selling the whole case set for 2.5 euros and bought it because i knew I had one somewhere around. Changed the case, now the phone looks brand new and made it my main. It still turns heads when I talk to it/message :D

• 2015-02-05 18:18
  • aj@s

i have always had a thing for motorola since i had the f3 and like phones that are just phones. always wanted one since they came out. just got one and i love whipping that skinny razr or a phone out. still such a classic up to date design in 2015.

• 2015-01-31 18:11
  • IkH}

my phone was working on and off when i took it to one of the work shop .when i got it back the only thing i see on it is contact opperator what can i do to have the phone working

• 2015-01-08 08:56
  • kaK{

need some help
how to copy pictures on another device from mu motorola

• 2014-12-29 22:24
  • nmbi

can any one tell me why the battery life is so short

• 2014-12-27 11:18
  • my1{

can I get a new battery for my razr I have a new phone but the battery life is about half an hour

• 2014-12-27 10:47
  • my1{

can any one tell me where I can get a new battery for my razr phone the battery life is about half an hour

• 2014-12-27 10:38
  • my1{

Does any one know the steps to down loading pictures from the phone to a computer.I still have the original hand book that came with the phone but it does not give me any instructions. I do have a usb cord that fits the phone.??? Thanks Ross.

• 2014-12-19 04:08
  • x{Wc

Had one since then, BOND and Ralin G. got one,that's got cred ,Nuff/Said.♏

• 2014-12-17 21:30
  • QaQ{

I have an old Moto Razr V3 GSM that I have not used in a long time. With the flip phone comeback, I would like to use it again. My carrier at the time was prepaid T-Mobile. How do I go about in using it again. Do I call T-Mobile? What if the phone is discontinued and no longer cannot be charged and or activated?

• 2014-12-07 02:41
  • Ygxe

> In reply to Abiela @ 2014-10-27 14:48 from UD%n - click to readyes, I still use my Razr v3 in Thailand and it works just fine.It just needs to be unlocked and it can be used anywhere..

• 2014-11-26 12:33
  • XpTX

I hade a new one fresh in the box 2 months ago the voice is very clear ,,, i like it so much ,, im not happy with smart phones options anymore so now im happy with my V3 ,, THANX Motorola ,

• 2014-11-18 14:42
  • NhJn

How to change language ?

• 2014-10-28 23:30
  • 8jm1

Can someone help me? I'm about to buy a Motorola razr v3 by alltell, and i'm gonna be using it outside the united states, is it possible for me to use it outside the states? Please reply thanks!!

• 2014-10-27 14:48
  • UD%n
Total of 3247 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR V3.