Motorola RAZR V3 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.3
7.3
7.5

I just earned enough points in my Moto Contest. I get a V3 and HS180 heasdset for free!! Whoopie!!!

• 2004-10-06 03:11

Got the phone on a handset only and put my pay as you go sim in it!
I have always been a nokia man from day 1.
But when I first saw the V3 I had to have one, As I have been used to Nokia's - still trying to get used to the way the phone works. But the build quality and the looks are in a place of its own, Much better than the 8910i I had before.
Paid 420.00 for it-is it worth it,based on looks alone - yes!

• 2004-10-05 22:08

I got this phone yesterday. It has some very good features and you can tell thought has gone into it for customer satisfaction... it ISNT a bit big as some people say, i would rather have a phone you can slip into a tight pocket than a smaller width/thicker depth one that creates a bulge! The camera is vga and creates a good quality picture.. better than the SE t610 The phone tools apckage is very useful too... the ringtones are superior to the t610 too... even ones transferred from the t610 sound better on the v3! They are decent funky tunes better than the SE ones. They are loud and clear in the pocket too.
I bought mine for 99 on a 35 per month contract.
some options are hidden in funny places.. ie message tones are found under 'loud ring detail' or vibe & ring detail' etc depending on which profile you are on.. i would expect to find it under 'ringtones' or 'message settings'! it took me ages to find out how to change it!
I think ive bored you enough now, but i just thought i would let you know!

• 2004-10-05 18:48

u can get these on prepay for 20 from blackmarket if u want i can get u 6

• 2004-10-04 14:42

good phone uh??

• 2004-10-04 14:05

I can tell you how much but only if you suck my willy baby

• 2004-10-03 17:21

Brad
hey man thnaks for the info. But I heard that a cingular store near myu house will be getting it in about 2 weeks.

• 2004-10-03 10:47

beautful,
this is telephone has PTT(radio)

• 2004-10-02 23:45

@ justin

the phone was released in Hong Kong earlier this week , i think the 27th and yesterday in the UK. People from the U.S. can buy them from certain websites and through eBay. if interested, tell me and ill tell u a few web sites. but youll have to pay like 599.99 plus shipping.

• 2004-10-02 20:45

got one love it but and its a big but,its just a motorola nothing new inside

• 2004-10-02 19:12

How did u get that celly already?? motorolla says its not even out yet.

• 2004-10-02 11:32

we got this phone in our store a week ago, i have personaly used this phone for 3 days. honestly, it sucks. i switched back to my p910i. sure, its pretty thin, but the bottom is not thin, also, the back, where the battery cover is, its not straight. the lcd is pretty big but the camera stays the same. 0.3 megapixtal. which is the same shiatty camera thats aviliable in v220. good job moto, hello?

• 2004-10-02 00:30

hey is this phone out in england and how much is it there?

• 2004-10-01 07:47

it does have mp3 ringtones, it says it right there in the description

• 2004-09-30 23:28

for malaysian: http://malaysia.motorola.com/p...omepage.ASP?

• 2004-09-30 16:40

Yeah the cingular place told me today that he is getting in around october 15th and its gonna be $450 with a 100 mail in rebate. sounds alot better than 850 online

• 2004-09-30 02:42

slick design love the aluminum my only complaint is the polyphonic ringer

• 2004-09-29 00:41

To the guy that said the A840 is ugly
Your totally right. All im saying is the features on that phone are alot nicer than the ones that the V3 offer thats all. And to the other dude its supposed to be out in Oct, or dec

• 2004-09-25 11:10

I brought one just because of the looks & feel of the material.

• 2004-09-23 23:56

this is really a classy design, but really too bad tat it has only 5.5mb memory. it's not a phone tat u can always hold on. and i bet it will be quite expensive.
no offends :)

• 2004-09-23 10:47
Total of 3229 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR V3.