Motorola RAZR V3 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.3
7.3
7.5

Thanks to "unknown" for info. :-)

• 2004-07-29 12:42

-no expansion slot
-no mega pixel camera
-no 64 tones polyphonic like v1000
but what the HELL, I WANT IT !!!

• 2004-07-28 17:24

It has vibration, bluetooth and e-mail support...

• 2004-07-28 11:23

Its a nice slim phone!! A litle long and 'heavy' though.
What about a crucial thing as vibration?
Email-support would have been nice, FM-radio & bluetooth would as well.
I don't care about MP3/MP4/polyphonic noise / camera / games & blah-blah.
I would dream of a blend of MPx,V3 and V1000...

• 2004-07-28 10:28

it has 262k screen not 65k with 3d grphics and it is the best today even better than samsung D410.
enjoy

• 2004-07-28 09:55

..the thinner the better..ths phone shld have been equipped wth external memory slot....whats the use of mp3 feature then if u only have 5mb of storage!..

• 2004-07-28 08:43

I am baited. I shall eagerly await the arrival of this sleek, utility-laden phone: 4-band, speakerphone, bluetooth.... Only thing -or the only one I care about for now- missing is iTunes mobile.. but that's unfair, as that was only just announced. Is a red-dot award far away? Well, Nokia ought to have some very competitive handsets. I expect it, being that they must have redoubled their effort after seeing their world marketshare wane, if slightly. Should be exciting.

• 2004-07-28 03:45

I guess Moto wasn't satisfied with the Bling-bling v80 and needed another triplets phone with style... but lacking anything revolutionary

• 2004-07-27 23:44

Very slick looking phone. But....where is the memory expandability?!?!? I just bought the E398 and I love it! It's a shame this phone is lacking memory expansion. But given it's size, I guess it wasn't an option.

• 2004-07-27 16:30
Total of 3229 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR V3.