Motorola RAZR V3 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.3
7.4
7.3

How do I turn off the data charges?

• 2013-09-22 06:33
  • TSP9

how comes when i download music it finishes downloading but it does not save why?

• 2013-08-26 15:35
  • rrtM

There's a reason why the phone cannot read the file format of the sound. This is becoz u have to change the stereo into mono first. Then u save the music into mp3 format. It really works....

• 2013-08-23 06:46
  • IVTa

I want to transfer a music from the pc to the cellphone through bluetooth but it always says it fails when sending the file. How do I transfer the music?

• 2013-08-17 21:47
  • 0ZB2

How do I turn ringer on.

• 2013-08-14 02:01
  • jSjM

> In reply to Dennys4444 @ 2013-08-12 17:07 from Jppx - click to readI replaced my battery twice. Ordered it from http://www.batteryupgrade.com worked perfectly

• 2013-08-12 22:30
  • 00yD

> In reply to thaaz @ 2013-07-31 16:45 from 3R6d - click to readI'm from Brazil.
Buy battery is even a problem, I have a V3 purchased in 2012, the batteries that have access to purchase are already out of date, ie, the duration is much smaller than the already agreed by their specification.
Dennys Marques - Brazil-2013

• 2013-08-12 17:07
  • Jppx

I needmto buy battery? ?.?

• 2013-07-31 16:45
  • 3R6d

Others come and go, but I still keep my V3 as my backup/emergency phone. As its quadband, I can drop in a local prepay SIM card wherever I am - just in case. It recharges via a mini-USB cable - another plus.

It just keeps on working whenever I need it to!

• 2013-07-24 06:33
  • Kh5Z

The truth is it's not bad phone, but at first I had to take three times for service. The first time I took it for service was because international roaming not working even though it had turned, and the other two times was for battery problems.
I finished changing a Nokia N95.

• 2013-07-22 17:02
  • P9Jx

I love to switch cells from time to time .The only one I keep using is my Razr v3 . Is like to see people's face when they see my Mororola from 2004 still working as the firts day.Best quality.

• 2013-07-21 02:15
  • PYMT

Can I get whatsup on this phone?

• 2013-07-17 16:23
  • rv6f

i think this phone should be back as a classic bigger and smart razr classic by motorola sounds too good to be truth

• 2013-06-24 08:28
  • 7xD2

yeahhh, i love v3 :)

• 2013-06-21 09:36
  • Mfxm

i dont think motorola sells cheap quality phones. If you bought one from ebay, it's probably fake/counterfeit! I had bought one from everythingelectronicsworldwide and you could tell the item was totally fake! It was two toned, the back did not fit well, battery had no motorola sign on it, the screen was all messed up. the battery died within 10 minutes, and the screen blinked off and on! Do not buy from EVERYTHINGELECTRONICSWORLDWIDE on eBay!

• 2013-06-12 21:08
  • sbp3

• 2013-06-12 19:40
  • sbp3

i like it

• 2013-06-03 20:00
  • t}TU
  • F

anybody wants to know what countries this phone will work check the 'gs marena frequency bands' its quite a lot...

• 2013-06-02 19:33
  • q{cM

> In reply to SunnySideUp @ 2013-05-20 16:01 from XMh0 - click to readPlz tell me wich contry in available this phone. Plz tell me fnds

• 2013-06-01 06:36
  • Hkqs
Total of 3225 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR V3.