Motorola RAZR V3 - user opinions and reviews

3619150

8.3
7.3
7.5

My Motorola RAZR V3 is still in my hand,I was purchase my mobile in USA at 2005 march.Still it is working fine..No repair or loss of any thing.. really it is good.Still I talk with that phone aground the world..But only the battery life is little slow,company can arrange good mAh one(1000-1500)its help lot. Totally GOOD MOBILE

• 2012-11-16 08:20
  • t}5h
  • rodicas_35@yahoo.com
  • Rating0

What program can I to use for download photos,video from Motorola RazR v3 at computer?
I los that program.
My name is: Stoica Rodica.I live in Constanta, Romania.
e mail rodicas_35@yahoo.com
I love Motorola
Thanks

• 2012-11-12 01:24
  • ajVp

I love it so much, because it's my first phone I have and my brother gift.
I used it for about two years and three times repaired because problem in flexi cable, and now the LCD is broken and cannot repaired, it has good performance in camera even though just VGA camera have clear picture, and have poor battery endurance, the sound is enough for me amazing sound for flip phone. Speed for internet connection is too slow. Most I like from this phone is the model, slim phone.
I like it.

• 2012-11-11 16:32
  • vfxH

Worst bluetooth performance ever

• 2012-11-11 13:21
  • GfuN

The best of the best my phone ever had beside all my phone, But now it's broken and cannot repaired I felt so sad about that because too difficult to find the same phone now. I will buy it again if available. Thanks

• 2012-11-11 02:33
  • vfxa

my RAZR V3 has defaulted scrolls i would like to know how i can access the settings menue if the scrolls are faulty and the menue is in grid form

• 2012-10-23 16:43
  • fsZa

> In reply to Rondogg @ 2012-10-15 18:52 from q37t - click to readi just want to known how can i activate my gprs setting so that i can use my data services.... as i look up here at the manual there is no instruction about on how can i activate my settings

• 2012-10-18 04:31
  • Mfx1

> In reply to Rondogg @ 2012-10-15 18:52 from q37t - click to readyou might be looking for the v3xx www.gsmarena.com/motorola_razr_v3xx-1648.php

• 2012-10-17 20:07
  • Y1$1

I Have A Motorola RAZR V3 2x I cannot seem to locate any info on this phone? as if it never Existed !!??? AnyBody? / It is aboout 1/2 inch longer than all the other RAZR'S & it has mini sd card 2g 8 times zoom / does vidio's Etc Help Find INFO Please .!

• 2012-10-15 18:52
  • q37t

Builder who drops, smashes, flood and abuses mobile phone, this phone stands up to it all year after year.. the best phone ever built imho.

• 2012-10-09 21:47
  • 32W}

My best phone ever. :D

• 2012-10-03 15:21
  • PbtZ

i am going to turkey next week. i have an old 2007 verizon motorola Vc3. how can i tell if it is unlocked so i can buy a sim card in turkey and use it instead of my iphone?

• 2012-09-20 19:59
  • s14E

What happens whene u clear all phone data?

• 2012-09-19 11:24
  • fuS5

my phone saying check sim all the time had to turn it off an on to use it.. whats up with this?

• 2012-09-04 14:33
  • GAdr

got this phone 2007. so cool so mellow, love this phone! moto really got it on years back with the RAZR phones! but now its the time of the high end phones with a lotta gizmos. my moto V3 is nothing but history, the batteries busted, cant find a decent replacement, the LCD's busted too. cant get over it still. there its lying on its back at the topmost drawer, damn!

• 2012-08-17 15:25
  • GAdr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-11 12:55 from utCP - click to readThe V3 is still available in Major centers in India. Also available in China, in Guangzhou and Shenzhen ansd other major cities.
This Cell Phone is great! It does alot and never any problems, so if you get one you will like it.

• 2012-07-23 23:09
  • Is4c

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-11 12:55 from utCP - click to readYou get the New unlocked Motorola V3 RAZR on ebay global

• 2012-07-16 22:29
  • uwVY

. When ringing cell phone of the house phone ring have

There is no ringing when i call this phone from mobile phone
i have v3 gsm

• 2012-06-17 16:13
  • 6qW{

if still avilable kindly give me address in INDIA

• 2012-06-11 12:55
  • utCP
Total of 3233 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR V3.