Motorola RAZR V3 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.1
7.3
7.2

> In reply to Hoora @ 2012-02-23 23:01 from L6Vr - click to readI've had about 200 phones till today. And i must say that the Razr V3 is one of the best phones...the battery held up to 5 days, great signal, the internal memory is idneed bad, but for a low budget calling and messaging phone..what do you want more?

• 2012-02-28 19:50
  • 3b$n

Having sold mobiles from day one in regional Victoria and Southern NSW and wearing the anger of the change to digital I wold broach a moot point I am 67 years old I don't need a mobile that serv es me a cup of coffee and drives my car for all the bells and whistles of modern mobiles I only need to send a text , take a photo and make a phone call. My Razor V3 is the best mobile I have ever owned, and I am sorry they are discontinued to cater for all these Yuppies.

• 2012-02-27 10:21
  • Xr8t

I had this phone in hot pink and my brother had it in black and I can tell you that its very bad. the page keeps going blank and the memory is very bad.
the only good thing about it its the looks!
oh and the battrey is VERY bad too!

• 2012-02-23 23:01
  • L6Vr

H everyone

Just seen this page and seen that it says it has no video camera I would like to confirm that this phone does have a video camera

Ben

• 2012-02-15 19:18
  • nU9@

> In reply to tel @ 2012-01-24 11:24 from sxrn - click to readYou are using a V3M? That is a CDMA phone, not a GSM phone. The "M" suffix is on the CDMA versions. Only GSM phones use SIM cards. If you have a phone that is a CDMA version, it will not work with a SIM card, so there is not a slot provided. Use a T-Mobile or AT&T version and it will work with the Global Standard for Mobile communication - GSM for short.

• 2012-01-28 23:47
  • jmpX

My mobile's keypad is not working properly and when i pressed any button a statement comes "new voice record". What should i do? Rep

• 2012-01-28 19:04
  • sSx0

i have a motorola v3m but there's no sim slot only a memory slot where's the sim slot of the motorola v3m

• 2012-01-24 11:24
  • sxrn

i am using this phone for the past 6 years besides a nokia phone and it is the best that i have used excellant stuff durable solid

• 2012-01-19 15:59
  • KIDb

• 2012-01-19 15:58
  • KIDb
  • RAZR from Down Under
  • Rating0

How do I switch off the answer feature on speakerphone for a RAZR V3?

• 2012-01-10 13:16
  • 2CRX

its hard to browse using the phone,why all the complicated settigs???

• 2011-12-16 09:45
  • IaVm

what type of screws are screwed near the speakers

• 2011-11-22 19:49
  • p7Jw

i have had this phone for like 6 years and surprisingly i have never had any problems with it excellent phone great very easy to use and it was one of the best phones of its time

• 2011-11-15 16:19
  • sEFt

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-15 15:03 from j012 - click to readyeah right if you bought even 2 phones (never mind 9) from a certain brand and they immediately stopped working for no reason, would you go back and buy another one, time and time again? no.

I loved my v3 (then v3xx), I used it for 9 months, the longest ive ever used a phone in my whole life!

• 2011-11-11 00:44
  • nyEi

my razor fall in the water. i stord it for a few day in a seald bag with rice. it workt again for several weeks, n now it's gone again it has a red dot were the battry is. how can i referbish my loveble lavender razor?

• 2011-11-10 15:34
  • qicJ

why the same bluetooth ringtones on my phone not working?

• 2011-11-10 09:45
  • tUN2

> In reply to George S. @ 2011-10-30 06:28 from jS40 - click to readno,is perfect

• 2011-11-02 22:11
  • srr6

I powered mine up after years in storage with the battery removed; the battery still had a charge. I got an unlock code from AT&T International (not the main support number), and used it with a Vodafone pay-as-you-go SIM with no problems. I used Bluetooth file transfer to load some 176x220 images for use as wallpapers.

• 2011-10-30 06:28
  • jS40

i'v had this fone for just a month and the battery takes a long time to charge and sometimes it doesnt charge at all so i would advise anyone who is thinking of buying this fone to forget it, buy a better fone than dis. it sucks.

• 2011-10-26 08:38
  • t44p

forgot lock code and want to down load everything how?

• 2011-10-20 16:32
  • q8$f
Total of 3218 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR V3.