why my V3i can not browse to Yahoo WAP site? i even can't check my e-mail like NOKIA..and the battery does not last longer, few hours and started flat..pls advice..
Yes i've restarted my PC & still the same. I suspect the drivers. I will try get the latest drivers as you said maybe that would solve the problem. But getting it from modmymoto.com is useless since they redirect to another site that now wants you to register etc. Will keep you posted. Thanks
Dr Adedoyin, have u tried restarting the computer after u have installed the driver
IMPORTANT: you can hack your itunes, is ease, and you can use a 2gb and supports 1000 mp3 and others extras, download:
itunes revolution beta 1 or 2
Motorola Midletz Manager
Motorola Driver v2.6.2
1. Download new iTunes version
2. Run MotoMidMan (version 0.35 or higher) and delete corelet (previous version of iTunes), it will erase the corelet, restart mobile phone once completed(Tip: Use Restart button or F10).
4. Press "install" in MotoMidMan and select iTunes jad file. It will then write the jad file. Restart phone again once it's complete.
5.Go back into MotoMidMan, right click iTunes and select "Attributes", remove all attributes. Restart mobile phone again.
6.Go back into MotoMidMan, go to iTunes "Attributes" and select only "Corelet".
7. Restart and enjoy.
MotoMidMan & itunes & extras
http://www.e398mod.com or http://www.modmymoto.com
Pls is Motomidman the same thing as Motorola midlets manager?
Thanks for your help but i still have problems.
1. After installing the drivers from the CD that came with the phone, I then run the skiman while phone is connected to the PC but as soon as the skiman came up, the phone disconnects and PC asks for installation of drivers again. This occurs all the time when i run skiman.
2. I try to install itune by putting jar file in Kjava of memory card but i get unsupported file error. I know i have to try install using Motomidman but cannot get this at modmymoto.com.
"The great classic stylish royal super cellular mobile phone " take my regards
This phone supports vedio in .3gp and .mp4 formate.it captures vedio in 176*144 pixels and plays vedio songs in this format too.
Sorry,No A2DP support in this phone.
I am planning to buy a 2 Gigabyte memory card in my mobile.So what i have do?Just buy the memory and put it on the phone?Brothers advice me.I have Digital Audio Player in my phone instead of Apple i-tunes.And the firmware of my phone is the latest.So whats up to do for rocking with a 2GB Memory?
Dis phone iz da truth. I love my RAZR V3i. U can do so much on it! Its like a handheld computer! But it still ain't got nun on da NEW RAZR V9!!!!
i upgrade the phone capicty to 1gb oledi but stil also can increase the sms thing le..and does tis phone support A2DP??
hello, i`m fran from argentina, i need help please!!! the best video resolucion the V3i??? 176x144?? 358x252??? how many is the resoluicon de video?? please!! i'm sorry, i dont speak english very well. please any body answer this question? saludos bye
for increasing sms capacity please use 1 gb memory card. in my phone , storage capacity of sms is more than 170 sms
That version works as well. I'm currently using it on my laptop modding my friends v3i and rokr.
Thanks for your prompt reply, but how do i get skinman version 0.0.7? The one i see at modmymoto.com is 0.0.5
Almost 4got, it use the free memory on the phone and not the memory card, so make sure u have enough memory to install a skin or skins.
1) You must have skiman (Skins Manager) version 0.0.7 or higher
2) You must install your motorola driver on your pc, sometimes it can be found in the drivers folder on the memory card.
3) Your phone must be set as data/fax connection, which is found in settings, connectivity and usb settings.
Once your phone is recognized by the program and the computer, to install a skin, press install in the skiman (Skins Manager), a window will appear, press ok, another window will open, from there u will look for the skins that u downloaded from the folder u stored them in, once found, look for the file with ski next to it, eg.(windowsvista.ski). select it, once u have done this it will write to your phone, once it states that it's ready, press F10 to restart your phone. Enjoy.
@kay or anyone,
Pls i need help. I am new to motorola V3i, but i just downloaded some skins for it from mobile9.com into my PC but they come in zip files and inside the zip files you have something like P2kc, DAT, SKI files etc. I need to install skins, how do i go about it. Pls give step by step guide so i can comprehend and be able to install.
I'll appreciate any help pls