Motorola RAZR XT910 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.6
7.5

use galaxy previously but i'm not happy to use it !!! till i have Good choice i never regret have this durable phone So far so good i have use this phone asian retail version ICS 4.0 upgraded 1st system jellybean 4.1.2 ( UK) 2nd system cm 10.1.3 working fine stable love it almost 2 years now but till love it...

• 2014-03-29 20:59
  • 3Yda

i bought this phone brand new and it came with a factory fault, the screen touch doesnt respond, and the hardest part of it is that here in nigeria there are no motorola service centres and thereby i cant get a replacement for the screen touch.plsss i really need your assistance am begging.my mail box is ablehart2@yahoo.com.....you can please send ur comments

• 2014-03-29 01:30
  • fuVI

battery issue, how to order new ones n how to remove. coz its constantly switching off by itself n dosnt retain charge. 100% to 10% in 1 second, den switch off. wats up 8 dat?

• 2014-03-26 17:22
  • fnq5

It's'better for browsing, but mine got a probleme of battery autonomy

• 2014-03-20 15:22
  • TrKn

> In reply to jiten @ 2014-03-03 05:36 from vQ%M - click to readOnly one way change your lcd because of these spot are water damage spot and no one remove.

• 2014-03-20 03:05
  • KIeV

> In reply to Gaa-T @ 2014-03-01 13:12 from Xpf@ - click to readI have read many article about upgrading os from the last 4.0.4 to 4.1.2. On the motorola web they say that the 4.1.2 only for us version, my xt 910 last 4.0.4 is asian retail version. Is it able to me use the 4.1.2 us version on my xt 910?
And would you tell me how to install kitkat on this xt910?
Thank you very much.

iNote@INA

• 2014-03-16 02:46
  • thu9

the phone is very nice especially when you are browsing is faster than so many phones

• 2014-03-11 00:25
  • N9@S

I have xt 910 the phone is too good but the some little spot are seeing in inner part of screen while the screen light dim or low plz help how i can remove these spot .plzzz hlp frzzz

• 2014-03-03 05:36
  • vQ%M

I've had this phone for 2 years now, and honestly, it is far from being even moderately good. Some of the many problems are a weak battery, calls are unable to connect(outgoing and incoming) text messages are also unable to be sent and received.

• 2014-03-02 06:03
  • G$}d

i hv been using this phone from last one year....... its just incredible! works so fast....... can play HD games without any lags....... just 10 days ago, i rooted my phone and upgraded it to cyanogen mod 11 and android 4.4.2 kitkat!!!! now i m hving two Rom's at the same time in my phone. one is stock rom (4.1) and another one is android 4.4.2 with cyanogen mod 11. i can switch between my roms in the booting process. android 4.4 is even faster! now i get more free ram than i get in 4.2........... i love this pjone :)

• 2014-03-01 13:12
  • Xpf@

> In reply to alexboss1 @ 2014-02-18 05:43 from 4GZf - click to readGo to settings, and then about phone and click system updates. Jelly bean is android version 4.1.2

• 2014-02-26 02:56
  • kWyE

> In reply to ExOduS442xb @ 2014-02-15 20:26 from gIPE - click to readHello,
can you please tell me how how to get Jelly Bean upgrade for this phone ? According to GSMarena.com it says it can be upgraded up to Ice Cream sandwich, so just curious how to upgrade to Jelly Bean. Thank you in advance, would be nice to get a response with some details.
my yahoo mail is: usacomeon

• 2014-02-18 05:43
  • 4GZf

I am in Croatia, Europe (EU) but my phone was bought in Germany, and i recived Jelly Bean last year (2013).

• 2014-02-15 20:26
  • gIPE

Please can you send me details too, am currently stock on ICS and have tried manually updating to jelly bean without successes. My phone version is Korean xt910s will appreciate if you send details to my gmail account which is ezeigbojustice

• 2014-01-30 08:01
  • fuN1

why hide applications?
short battery usage

• 2014-01-28 13:02
  • S0uR

I was motorola razr XT910 users. To be durable battery, not quickly exhausted, need fitting techniques. try using smart actions, the default application hp. This application innate hp. select sleep mode, the battery will last longer. more than 12 hours.

• 2014-01-28 00:22
  • vfxa

Why my phone updating is failing?

• 2014-01-23 17:52
  • ftVa

Does this have NFC or IR Blaster anyone?

• 2014-01-20 11:00
  • in}B

I charged the phone with car charger soon after I noticed no response I tried to power on the phone till now its powered on again, also noticed when I used its original charger to charge when the plug is inserted half-way into the charging port a white LED will come on if fully inserted there will be no sign at all. please I need help as I just bought this phone. Thank you.

• 2014-01-17 07:55
  • Dyi5

I used car charger to charge the phone soon after charged I tried to boot its not powered on...
please what can I do? also found out if I use its charger plug half-way white indicator light would come on but if fully pluged it will go off.... please help. thanks

• 2014-01-17 07:34
  • Dyi5
Total of 1856 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR XT910.