Motorola RAZR XT910 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.6
7.5

what to do when the phone does not respond, nothing. cannot get the buttery out, cannot turn it off

• 2014-09-28 21:47
  • 0@Ys

can anyone help me out. why does my xt909 not detecting my sd and sim? any feedbac pls? tnx.

• 2014-09-24 08:48
  • UD%n

> In reply to snicky @ 2014-01-11 00:34 from ftV7 - click to readI am also facing the same problem with my phone. And it took 4 hours to charge. I really don't know what to do.

• 2014-09-20 23:26
  • 6Q9r

> In reply to partey michael @ 2014-08-14 07:59 from fsTx - click to readI also buy moto 910 , but no any headche for me like before cont ,4am useing it. Very good phone

• 2014-09-19 09:42
  • apNG

> In reply to Helen @ 2014-08-25 02:38 from XrZv - click to readUse moto-cast software from Motorola on your desktop

• 2014-09-17 20:25
  • dZ5Y

I'm finally saying goodbye to my old Razr. I have decided to buy an LG G2 Mini Tegra (Mainly for the 13MP camera and Android 4.4). I must say that overall my experience with my Razr has been very good. I will miss it's excellent durability and storage capacity, and although its battery life is a bit dissapointing you can easily get around this problem with a power saving app. The most frustrating thing was that I wasn't able to upgrade its outdated Gingerbread OS. I don't have the technical know-how for modding phones.

I never understood why the Razr received such bad reviews for its 8MP camera. With the right app its camera can produce very good quality photos. I often noticed that my Razr's pics seemed to be much crisper and more detailed than those of my friends with their Samsungs and iPhones. I recommend using the 'Camera 360' app with the Razr if you want to get the best out of its camera hardware.

I think the Razr is still a good phone. If you are looking for an older smartphone because you want to save money, the Razr is a good choice. The only thing holding it back is the OS. I've seen a Razr perform with Android KitKat installed and it worked great!

So, if you manage to get an old Razr upgraded with Android KitKat, you'll have a great phone in your hands.

• 2014-09-17 17:18
  • 8CIa

Piece of crap! Each and every one! Had 2 die on me with the same issues of un-responsiveness.(Actually the 2nd one i was sent was an XT912). Pissed me off so much I ended up throwing both against walls and getting replacements. Unfortunately the phone insurance plan was only for same like and kind. I will NEVER buy a Motorola ever again!

• 2014-09-17 09:05
  • wMHH

> In reply to olatunji @ 2014-08-18 06:08 from 3sE3 - click to readTray to sleep him every nigh good luck .!

• 2014-09-16 12:08
  • fq}k

LCD broken,
for where i can get it ?
anyone pls help

• 2014-09-10 10:15
  • mDrA

is there any upgrade from jellybean to kitkat

• 2014-09-09 17:54
  • 7t}P
  • Fahad Hussain Siddiq
  • Rating0

I AM recently buy MOTOROLA XT910.
Its is a very good Mobile... :)
I like this..:)

• 2014-09-07 09:06
  • PVe7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-25 18:11 from vb@d - click to readCan i have its lcd?

• 2014-09-06 11:24
  • KIGR

i got this fone a month back..if i connect to data it is not shoawing anything lyk H+...is there any settings that i need to change..

• 2014-09-01 09:14
  • b%L6

Hai i am using motorola xt 910 ....it is a good mobile but recently i got problem that is my mobile unable connect 3g net work ..why this problem how to solve it ...please suggest me solution
..thank you

• 2014-08-29 20:32
  • rA{}

I bought Motorola XT910 only a year an a half back, after 6 months it has to be sent to service centre. The screen goes blank, phone heats up after a mere use of 2-3 minutes. hangs up a lot, becomes pathetically slow after a few months of purchase. Not worth the money it costs. This phone is a super disappointment from Motorola. Brand lost my Trust.

• 2014-08-25 18:11
  • vb@d

> In reply to Mamta @ 2014-08-22 11:43 from fCx% - click to readhi mamta i read ur opinion. i want to buy a new razr xt 910. but all told that it has a flickering screen problem. is it really true ?
is that advisable to buy a new motorola razr xt910?
im confused . please give me a suggesion.

• 2014-08-25 08:54
  • uux@

I can't transfer my photos off my phone onto my computer
Can anyone help please?

• 2014-08-25 02:38
  • XrZv

I have been using Moto Razr xt 910 for more than two years now. this is one of the best phones i have used. Just love it. have been looking for a new phone for a few months but after using xt910 i am not satisfied with any other phone..

• 2014-08-22 11:43
  • fCx%
  • F

> In reply to olatunji @ 2014-08-18 06:08 from 3sE3 - click to readI too have screen problem . Did you got any suggestion? please help me. mail id: rdineshmechanical@gmail.com

• 2014-08-20 10:58
  • fCx$

In my moto screen display getting black everyday.. i want to change the display.. please help me

• 2014-08-19 04:42
  • fCx}
  • F
Total of 1917 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR XT910.