Motorola RAZR XT910 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.6
7.5

> In reply to snicky @ 2014-01-11 00:34 from ftV7 - click to readI am also facing the same problem with my phone. And it took 4 hours to charge. I really don't know what to do.

• 2014-09-20 23:26
  • 6Q9r

> In reply to partey michael @ 2014-08-14 07:59 from fsTx - click to readI also buy moto 910 , but no any headche for me like before cont ,4am useing it. Very good phone

• 2014-09-19 09:42
  • apNG

> In reply to Helen @ 2014-08-25 02:38 from XrZv - click to readUse moto-cast software from Motorola on your desktop

• 2014-09-17 20:25
  • dZ5Y

I'm finally saying goodbye to my old Razr. I have decided to buy an LG G2 Mini Tegra (Mainly for the 13MP camera and Android 4.4). I must say that overall my experience with my Razr has been very good. I will miss it's excellent durability and storage capacity, and although its battery life is a bit dissapointing you can easily get around this problem with a power saving app. The most frustrating thing was that I wasn't able to upgrade its outdated Gingerbread OS. I don't have the technical know-how for modding phones.

I never understood why the Razr received such bad reviews for its 8MP camera. With the right app its camera can produce very good quality photos. I often noticed that my Razr's pics seemed to be much crisper and more detailed than those of my friends with their Samsungs and iPhones. I recommend using the 'Camera 360' app with the Razr if you want to get the best out of its camera hardware.

I think the Razr is still a good phone. If you are looking for an older smartphone because you want to save money, the Razr is a good choice. The only thing holding it back is the OS. I've seen a Razr perform with Android KitKat installed and it worked great!

So, if you manage to get an old Razr upgraded with Android KitKat, you'll have a great phone in your hands.

• 2014-09-17 17:18
  • 8CIa

Piece of crap! Each and every one! Had 2 die on me with the same issues of un-responsiveness.(Actually the 2nd one i was sent was an XT912). Pissed me off so much I ended up throwing both against walls and getting replacements. Unfortunately the phone insurance plan was only for same like and kind. I will NEVER buy a Motorola ever again!

• 2014-09-17 09:05
  • wMHH

> In reply to olatunji @ 2014-08-18 06:08 from 3sE3 - click to readTray to sleep him every nigh good luck .!

• 2014-09-16 12:08
  • fq}k

LCD broken,
for where i can get it ?
anyone pls help

• 2014-09-10 10:15
  • mDrA

is there any upgrade from jellybean to kitkat

• 2014-09-09 17:54
  • 7t}P
  • Fahad Hussain Siddiq
  • Rating0

I AM recently buy MOTOROLA XT910.
Its is a very good Mobile... :)
I like this..:)

• 2014-09-07 09:06
  • PVe7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-25 18:11 from vb@d - click to readCan i have its lcd?

• 2014-09-06 11:24
  • KIGR

i got this fone a month back..if i connect to data it is not shoawing anything lyk H+...is there any settings that i need to change..

• 2014-09-01 09:14
  • b%L6

Hai i am using motorola xt 910 ....it is a good mobile but recently i got problem that is my mobile unable connect 3g net work ..why this problem how to solve it ...please suggest me solution
..thank you

• 2014-08-29 20:32
  • rA{}

I bought Motorola XT910 only a year an a half back, after 6 months it has to be sent to service centre. The screen goes blank, phone heats up after a mere use of 2-3 minutes. hangs up a lot, becomes pathetically slow after a few months of purchase. Not worth the money it costs. This phone is a super disappointment from Motorola. Brand lost my Trust.

• 2014-08-25 18:11
  • vb@d

> In reply to Mamta @ 2014-08-22 11:43 from fCx% - click to readhi mamta i read ur opinion. i want to buy a new razr xt 910. but all told that it has a flickering screen problem. is it really true ?
is that advisable to buy a new motorola razr xt910?
im confused . please give me a suggesion.

• 2014-08-25 08:54
  • uux@

I can't transfer my photos off my phone onto my computer
Can anyone help please?

• 2014-08-25 02:38
  • XrZv

I have been using Moto Razr xt 910 for more than two years now. this is one of the best phones i have used. Just love it. have been looking for a new phone for a few months but after using xt910 i am not satisfied with any other phone..

• 2014-08-22 11:43
  • fCx%
  • F

> In reply to olatunji @ 2014-08-18 06:08 from 3sE3 - click to readI too have screen problem . Did you got any suggestion? please help me. mail id: rdineshmechanical@gmail.com

• 2014-08-20 10:58
  • fCx$

In my moto screen display getting black everyday.. i want to change the display.. please help me

• 2014-08-19 04:42
  • fCx}
  • F

> In reply to partey michael @ 2014-08-14 07:59 from fsTx - click to readHello, pls my motorola razr xt910 I bought couple of month ago heard a screen problem pls I need ur help

• 2014-08-18 06:08
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Addie @ 2014-08-14 14:26 from 0VcU - click to readif you have battery not charging problem the only answer is to send it in to Motorola to get fixed.If you want to get files off it you could try charging it the alternative way with a striped cord which you can find how to do on youtube. Goodluck!!

• 2014-08-16 10:47
  • w6nE
Total of 1915 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR XT910.