Motorola RAZR XT910 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.6
7.5

> In reply to Dave Richard @ 2013-02-01 12:33 from Mfxa - click to readdose it run the modern hd games without lag like modern combat 4 and nova 3 ??

• 2013-02-01 14:29
  • fvS8

> In reply to jazzsonic @ 2013-02-01 12:23 from fvS8 - click to readNot that I'm aware of, I will fine with Gingerbread. Like I said, I'm sure the compatibility with the router, but since you're going to stick with Gingerbread, it will be OK, but on my personal opinion ICS is better.

• 2013-02-01 12:33
  • Mfxa

> In reply to Dave Richard @ 2013-02-01 12:04 from Mfxa - click to readyou mean there is no wifi issues on gingerbread cause iam not updating it to ics . is there any calling issues ? sorry for asking alot of questions :)

• 2013-02-01 12:23
  • fvS8

> In reply to jazzsonic @ 2013-02-01 11:43 from fvS8 - click to readI think the wifi is ok. I don't use 3G as well but I downloaded a couple of big games using the wifi such as Wild Blood, Dungeon Hunter III, etc. I'm not sure about the router compatibility issue.

• 2013-02-01 12:04
  • Mfxa

> In reply to Dave Richard @ 2013-02-01 11:29 from Mfxa - click to readok ok but is there any wifi problem cause i am not using 3g only wifi so i want to not face any problem at the wifi . i heard that razr isn't accepting to connect to any router else with 2.4ghz band is that right?

• 2013-02-01 11:43
  • fvS8

> In reply to jazzsonic @ 2013-02-01 10:56 from fvS8 - click to readI'll go with razr. I personally didn't experience any lag on the gallery. Mine run on 4.0.4 if experience any lag on the gallery however, you can just download QuickPic.

• 2013-02-01 11:29
  • Mfxa

> In reply to Bhanuprathap @ 2013-01-15 07:44 from ut2v - click to readsame herebbro

• 2013-02-01 10:57
  • mFiw

okay guys iam so confused right now i have two choices - galaxy s advance or motorola razr - but you guys are saying the razr is laging at the galary how come this super phone lag on the galary ?? and what about the wifi is it disconnects continuously or what ?? please answer

• 2013-02-01 10:56
  • fvS8

> In reply to jazzsonic @ 2013-01-31 14:45 from fvS$ - click to readWell i have posted about the pros and cons about this phone a couple of posts below, ull get all your answers.. :)
I have seen the sms problem, but i havent faced it yet.
I personally dont like the camera, cause i like everything to be super fast, but for an ordinary person who clicks pictures casually, it shouldnt be tht much of a problem.
And yes speakers are good enough for a phone.
About the mic well it has 2 mics, one for noise cancellation, and the USP of this phone is the Crystal Talk technology which is the best i feel, giving us crisp voice and also reducing the background noise to the fullest compared to other phones having noise cancellation mic.

• 2013-02-01 06:50
  • 2@ry

Any jelly bean update for north america yet? I keep on checking yet there is still.no update

• 2013-02-01 03:05
  • q{fc

I think this is one of the best phone that I used. I've been using this phone for a while now, and it's great.

Here's what I think

Good:
- Slim and light weight. It fits in your pocket nicely.
- Fast. You can use a lot of apps/games flawlessly.
- Vivid colors. Crisp and vibrant.
- Great sound. The external speaker sounds really good, better than most phones nowadays.
- Doesn't heats up unlike other dual-core phones

Bad:
- Wifi is not that strong but tolerable.
- Camera quality varies. Weird.
- Internal battery. For a lot of obvious reasons.

• 2013-02-01 01:29
  • Mfxa

> In reply to Nimay @ 2013-01-31 14:24 from 2@rC - click to readwell i am from egypt i dont know how the speaker will be :/ and i dont care about radio . but have you faced the massage issue that you mentioned ? and whats wrong with camera ? . one more thing someone told me that when its charging the touch screen is not working . is that right ? plz tell me every issue you have :)

• 2013-01-31 14:45
  • fvS$

> In reply to jazzsonic @ 2013-01-31 08:20 from fvS$ - click to readWell if u wanna knw about the problems, about the calling issue well that everyone faces here in my city, cause probably of network congestion where i live.
Yes i forgot to mention about the wifi radio strength, it is not as impressive as other phones, but u can still manage it, its nt a big difference.
Iv heard about msgs nt getting delivered, but trust me iv never faced tht issue.
About the music player, well mine works just perfect, infact i would say tht the music player is one of the best player iv seen and rather the best iv used, cause the amount of artist info tht we get in one click, ull cme to knw whn u use it. :) The internet radio in music player is also very good.
I am sure ur gonna like the phone, but if u are a camera addict, i suggest u to install top camera apps from market for "that" required satisfaction.

• 2013-01-31 14:24
  • 2@rC

> In reply to Nimay @ 2013-01-29 17:04 from 2@r0 - click to readdude iam gonna get this devise soon . and its really fantastic one but can you tell me what its issues . cause i heard here some people having problems with calling when you call someone he cant hear you . and they have problems with music player or wifi . so can you just tell me what is the issues on this phone :)

• 2013-01-31 08:20
  • fvS$

the phone works great after 4.1.2 jellybean update....no major bugs....

• 2013-01-31 05:58
  • KFPJ

Well i own this excellent phone for over a year now, its just perfect in many things and bad in few, The battery life for me still works GREAT! even though i use 3g, full time 3g network my phone easily lasts over 12 hrs and on wifi close to 21 hrs avg, with decent talktime and screen time. I can do a video playback on this device for approx 5 hrs, audio act never tested to the fullest, 3g surfing now after a year lasts around say 2 hrs at a stratch maybe a lil more, It can easily stream movies frm my laptop and also looks perfect when connected to my tv with the HDMI cable. The games even the lastest games like Contract killer 2, NFS Most Wanted, Deadzone, MC3 works SMOOTH but yes it doesnt support new HD games. "Obvious" Oh yaa talktime is around 7 hrs approx and yes the noise cancellation mic works just PERFECT!!

Now the bad part, the phone doesnt respond to touches while its charging at a specific level, which is really annoying, Sometimes smartactions doesnt respond properly *best app ever made* . The pinching zoom thing is BAD in gallery, and also the gallery itself is a BIG DISAPPOINTING. Now after a year of usage it has started showing a sign of lagginess. Camera is just tooo shady, auto focus hardly works, the shutter speed is slow.
ICS 4.0.4

• 2013-01-29 17:04
  • 2@r0

Main reason to buy this phone is its built quality...May be I am one of the few unlucky person. I doubt the crack happened becoz of External pressure, as this phone is meant for Rough use too

But, Motorola service center is refusing to help telling physical damage cannot cover under warranty. Now the phone is safely packed inside my cupboard. Paid service to replace the display will cost 12K INR

• 2013-01-26 16:15
  • vG4G

Any news about jelly bean update.. SII already received updates to jelly bean.

• 2013-01-23 07:59
  • JFx@

> In reply to Danantha @ 2013-01-08 19:00 from vG4c - click to readReally? My phone fell front first a lot of times, once on gravel and all without incident

• 2013-01-22 22:35
  • PFw6

> In reply to Robin @ 2013-01-14 13:48 from YTK1 - click to readIt's brilliant but the gallery stil lags

• 2013-01-22 22:26
  • PFw6
Total of 1861 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR XT910.