Motorola RAZR XT910 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.9
7.6
7.6

> In reply to Crow @ 2013-04-18 10:30 from Ye3X - click to readI only know that Motorola is currently restructuring its business and pulling itself out of most countries. It has been confirmed that Motorola has ceased its operation in Asia Pacific, Russia, and possibly Middle East as well, that's why we won't get software upgrade for products sold in our region anymore.

• 2013-04-20 01:30
  • Xw$U

> In reply to NIK 88 @ 2013-04-19 16:35 from 6%bU - click to readHi there, I'm Indonesian as well though my RAZR is Thai retail. Unfortunately, the only way for us to get OTA jelly bean is to flash European firmware (I'd recommend Retail UK's firmware) into our RAZR. You can get one at XDA.

I flashed my phone with Retail UK ICS and got the JB OTA update notification. Everything works well, we just have to surrender the phone's Asian languages (no more Indonesian, Thai, Chinese, Korean, Japanese..)

• 2013-04-20 01:24
  • Xw$U

I bought this phone in Jakarta Indonesia over a year ago. I know that no JB upgrade in Asia. I am going to US the end of June. Is there any chance that I can get upgrade to JB either via computer or OTA?.
If any anyone knows, please advice
Thx

• 2013-04-19 16:35
  • 6%bU

i got this phone about two weeks ago it was korean. had a reset and it keep rebooting. the reapir guy said that it is a soft ware problem and i asked him to repair it it was about 2nd week and he said now ur phone is ok but its battery is making problem.when i use the battery tool it is all ok but when we charge it it all drain at once and restart now what to do i just don't get it what to do this phone is my darking and i d0nt know what to do know. I am frm Pakistan and the phone was koren........

• 2013-04-19 16:25
  • ITW9

i live in Turkey.. also no 4.1 update for here.But Australian 4.1 update include Turkish language, why we still wait motorola...just why !!!

• 2013-04-18 10:30
  • Ye3X

the phone is awesome ... fantastic experience but when the JB update will be available for africa and middle east ???

• 2013-04-17 13:57
  • Nh8R

> In reply to hafiz @ 2013-04-14 21:05 from RIKD - click to readTheres no update for Asia razr , you have to use rsd to flash retail &EU ,on your razr. Asia razr will remain on ICS.

• 2013-04-16 05:58
  • f3Xi

it is now offecial
JB 4.1.2 is out for all XT910 GSM (EU/ASIA)
i have it, and the phone became fenomenal !!!

• 2013-04-15 09:25
  • ncWB

Hmm....still have to wait the update for asian retail....:-(

• 2013-04-14 21:05
  • RIKD

> In reply to naqash @ 2013-04-10 22:50 from KIPx - click to readI dont know what is the problem with motorola...if user rooted the phone...the warranty will void...hmm...

• 2013-04-14 21:01

Hmm....still have to wait the update for asian retail....:-(

• 2013-04-14 20:56
  • RIKD

Just flash jb fastboot on my Razr xt910 from South Africa and i must say now i love my phone. Superfast. The O2 GB jb is awesome.

• 2013-04-12 14:43
  • rw5u

Motorola begun today to upgrade XT910 to JB :)

• 2013-04-11 21:55
  • 8Q8T

> In reply to [deleted post]i mean links for JB update? any screenshot of xt910 running JB?
Thank you for contacting Motorola.

I am sorry to let you know that RAZR XT910 will remain on 4.0 ICS Android Version, it will not receive the 4.1 JB Android Versiyon update.

For the hearing issue, I would like to ask that is it happening all the time or only on certan calls?

For any further assistance or information please do not hesitate to contact us, quoting your Customer Reference number.

Kind regards,

Sevgul,
Motorola Mobility

• 2013-04-11 09:23
  • KIPR

Just got an email from Taiwan Motorola and they have confirmed no JellyBean will be released for Asia.
MOTOSUCKS :)

• 2013-04-10 22:50
  • KIPx
  • F

no more lags when browsing the gallery(pics taken using default cam)! gotta love the jb update!

• 2013-04-09 15:25
  • QCMw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-29 01:44 from pJrx - click to readyour phone might just be the problem..not having this issue. been using this phone for a year now.at first i was dissappointed because of the lag.after it updated from gb to ics,the lag decreased. then its now on jb,no more lags.of youre complaining about the headset jack,just use bluetooth headset. :)

• 2013-04-09 15:23
  • QCMw

update jellybean nice ^_^

• 2013-04-08 15:00
  • vaNk

Just got notification of OTA Jelly Bean update. Gona update tonight. These updates are for xt910 running ICS having system version - 672.180.41.xt910.Retail.en.EU.
Got the following link in release notes. www.motorola.com/jb/razr-update.
I'm thrilled!

• 2013-04-08 14:29
  • nqde
  • F

just received jelly bean 4.1.2 update in australia. didnt even expect it! bit less laggy than ics, camera better again, battery better, web browsing much quicker. hopefully we get 4.2 update, thanks to google

• 2013-04-08 05:15
  • PAyu
Total of 1992 user reviews and opinions for Motorola RAZR XT910.