Motorola ROKR E1 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.6

an excellent phone that has done me proud. the sound is amazing when playing music. If anyone has cracked how to use bluetooth headphones for listening to music I would love to know. I have the Motorola HT820 that are advertised to work , but they dont.

• 2013-10-24 11:44
  • sXuj

Incredible battery life on this phone
Excellent stereo speakers (Still some of the best I've heard on a phone even in 2013)
Unfortunately the OS is a bit slow

And the antenna failed on mine after less than 12 months

• 2013-10-21 04:26
  • nFAX

I want to buy this phone. Not found anywhere. Please help

• 2013-10-05 20:51
  • 2SKU

Best phone from Motorola still using it as a backup phone. And it is still in very good condition.

• 2013-07-19 15:39
  • KIFd

Very good phone.
I do not have it with me anymore, It worked very good back then.

• 2013-02-05 21:00
  • Pt%B

battery not get,so wat can i do?

• 2012-11-03 09:37
  • 7tLX

I've been using this phone for the past 5 years and it is just the most durable thing ever. It even outlasted my Nokia 3310 (although to be fair that was run over by a car). The weird vibration you get from it imapacting something must absorb the energy. I freak my friends (who have their latest flimsy touchscreen smartphones) by baning it against tables, throwing it against walls and dropping it on concrete. Forget the whole iTunes 50 songs thing, this phone is about one thing... durability!

• 2012-07-31 13:40
  • 2Gy6

• 2012-07-31 13:40
  • 2Gy6

Buy it on e-bay..

• 2012-04-05 22:39
  • K1GN

i loved the audio quality of the phone... even when amplified... but sad now that its gone and they dont see these again best ROKR of all the models

• 2012-03-08 04:02
  • 8yP$

> In reply to Naz @ 2012-01-04 16:14 from tRei - click to readYup! Even i dropped it so many times. on hard surfaces,
Still works Perfect :D. I Love My Unique Phone!! ^_^

• 2012-03-05 10:17
  • 3Y2X

Trying to find out where I can get me 1 of this phones. So I am hoping someone knows,and help me out.

• 2012-02-29 03:05
  • 4veK

This is my first phone and I must say it is the best phone I ever had. I have dropped it many times and there was once it flung at least 2m away while I was playing soccer but it still work. Unfortunately my motorokr e1 passed away last year after 6 years of using it. I still missed it, my first and true love. I hope motorola continue to produce the best phone.

• 2012-01-04 16:14
  • tRei

This phone is one of the best phone i ever had boss i still have it i need to hook it up.

• 2011-12-07 04:15

good machine

• 2011-07-19 20:52
  • sEFY

hi
I have a Motorola E1 cell phone for about 6 years, and the cell phone don’t have any problem, but now it's charger doesn’t work and I have a problem with charging my cell phone.
I need a new charger, but I couldn’t found in mobile markets that are in my country, actually I didn't buy my cell phone in my country (Iran) and this model never import to my country.
How can I solve this problem?

• 2011-07-17 10:51
  • Iw6Z

It is the best music phone ever. . . .

• 2011-07-01 21:06
  • U@ep

> In reply to riaaz @ 2009-09-21 17:10 from LxK@ - click to readi love this fon.. i used this 4 5 years.... very sad tht i coudnt repair this since the parts were unavailable (bcz water got in).. no other fon has d vibrate (whn u hit it)love d lights too.. best fon :) motrola rox

• 2011-06-03 14:14
  • PWDu
  • lord of the spleeefs
  • Rating0

this is the best phone i ever had and im so sad i had to sell it to brewster for 30 quid :( its still technilogically so advanced and out performs most modern smartphones #imo. BRING BACK THE ROKR E1 PLEZ. lolz best phone ever #idemt. #snm

• 2011-03-11 15:19
  • 39K9
Total of 1033 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ROKR E1.