does anyone know whether it works well on cingular? cingular is telling me that some features may not work, but im not sure if thats because they want me to buy a phone from THEM... any help??
very good fone......great features.....motorola is rocking with some new fones these days........
To UPGRADE FIRMWARE TO GET QUAD BAND:
(AT YOUR OWN RISK)
It worked for me but cannot say about you.
Can anyone tells me can E6 multi-task?
For example put the mp3 as background while manage other stuff like typing sms or playing games.
And does E6 have the club lights function as the E1 rokr?
Lastly, it record video in what resolutions?
Just got the phone, don't have time to play with it yet.
People had been saying you can upgrade your firmware to get quad band? Can I get more info on that please? Thank you very much, you guys had all been very helpful
Great phone , You can now seem edit phone to give you Quad Band "850"
I cant get the dang software to work. When it trys to find the phone it keeps saying unable to install modem!!!
THIS IS the best PDA/ Smart phone that I've had in a long time. It has all the features of a PDA and multimedia phone! I loved my SLVR when it came out but I missed my PDA and when my Toshiba died, I was at lost. I bought a BB pearl, unless ur doing major emailing, it really doesn't do much and its not all that great. Got this phone on eBay for $450 CND and came with a 1 GB card, and worth EVERY penny! Gratz Moto, you've done it again!
Because "Linux Software" i hope like "Motorola E680i". From "Stereo" Sound they can upgrade to be "3D Surround", that's innovations than other mobile brands or more innovations for the sound system.
I think we don't need much internal memory because we has external memory. And i don't need to much memory. I think this "Motorola Rokr E6" not suck, but you suck.
The lowest price I've seen in CANADA is $425 with lots of extras like a screen protector, carrying case and extra stylus.
Can you use the phone for wireless internet without additional card or softwear?
I played with it and it has a way more advanced OS than the ming a1200, plus it works better with the networks here in the US
Please answer one more question.
How does it compare with MING. OS, Video playback, sound recording etc. Is it worth the extra price.
Also...I think the Wi-fi is a GREAT addition to a phone, but who really needs this? Theres a MOD for Edge on this phone...so that should put all of your internet hormones to rest =) haha. I really don't see a point in Wi-fi in a phone...its great to have but without it you wont die. Simple as that haha.
1) Yes you can play it full screen, you can fast foward but not with the buttons, you just gotta drag it forward or backward. You mean 3GP as in it can play 3GP files? Yes it can =)
2) I'm testing it as of now...and its going on for more than 2 minutes already, so I'm guessing that it all depends on how big your memory card can hold.
3) It doesn't loses sensitivity, but if in the long run it does, you can just format it again. Quick and easy =)
4) The screen is in a portrait mode, not landscape, but whenever you view videos then it is in the landscape format. Its pretty nice, clear pictures and sounds. If only you convert them the right way =).
5) The built in browser is of course, better than the V3i, but you can download other browsers that makes surfing the net WAY easier. Like Opera =)
6) Haven't tried that...but from what I can see, no.
7) Flip? What flip? Its a candy bar phone..haha