Motorola ROKR E8 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.6
8.4
8.4

One thing that is strange to me is the size of the screen. The specifications say 320x240. Hmm, I don´t think so. Unless, I couldn´t vizualize it only by looking to these photos, so, I expect that someone can tell me what is considered screen on this phone.

• 2007-09-20 20:28
  • PjqX

plz reply me internal memory is 2 m.b or 2 g.b

• 2007-09-20 17:51
  • vGcn

For sure I am going to buy this when this phone hit the matket. I am currently using Rokr E2 which is already very good. Can't wait

• 2007-09-20 12:27
  • Pxxf

to Parag Shah. i used a KOSS ksc-75 wired earphone in my Motorola E2(which got 3.5mmjack). the sound is better than the stock earphone. motorola din't discriminate but it depend on the earphone itself. I used a $5 earphone and the sound is suck. Motorola stock earphone is good.

• 2007-09-20 08:17
  • TS$X

at first when i saw the pics without the key lights on...it looked kinda wierd..not to mention teh small screen....but this photos with the keys illuminated look really hot!! the os seems polished too....

• 2007-09-20 04:27
  • TSRJ

ITS SO SEXY! Dammit, I want one. And I just got the z6!
I hope they release it soon.

• 2007-09-19 22:07
  • NHLN

simply love it. Havent tried touch sensi buttons thou......may texting is such a pain in the ......ssss

• 2007-09-19 21:12
  • pc4B

Beyootiful fone, fantastic job at designing, Moto. Just hope the results from the camera are improved than E6 and the macro toggler is still present even though there is no autofocus. Also hope we can now see videos at 30 fps and also record videos VGA at 30 fps

And please, the 3.5 mm jack should not discriminate between different headsets. Experienced difference in sound when trying my Creative HN-700 headphones on E6, but sounds good on Motorola provided wired headphones. Please Motorola, no discrimination this time around..

• 2007-09-19 17:18
  • 2Z1X

wow, what a sexy phone...you are the best Moto...you always come out with the best design...love Moto

• 2007-09-19 07:55
  • 4@UB

@pitaya - its an ipod wheel... why do you complain about it? just a normal MotoHater... The screen of Samsung U100 is landscape,too... but of course no one is seeing this a as minus. stop acting childish.

• 2007-09-19 01:06
  • nTdj

why is it so "big"? 115mm long? what for?

and so weak camera. better nothing, than this f*****g 2mpx no macro no af.

crap phone with "kool" design.

• 2007-09-18 22:48
  • mMIx

This phone is fascinating! I mean it has 2Gb of memory and you can add a memory card, you can put your own earphones in it which is cool and the touch keypad can change from the numeric keypad to a completly music functional one! NOW THATS AWESOME

• 2007-09-18 18:31
  • M@T2

what kind of screen is that??? its a bad design, the new wheel is unnecesary , i prefer a normal screen, this sounds like a bad joke, the best mobile from motorola is the E2 and maybe the evolution was with the z6m but without the FM stuff is a waste of money and time

the people from motorola is stupid or what???

• 2007-09-18 17:20
  • PXwG

2 internal user memory? 2 what? rotfl. Som1 drank too much yesterday :D

• 2007-09-18 16:06
  • nHHx

OMG what a lovely looking fon
lacks 3g :S
2Mp would be enough if it could take VGA video but I afria it will be maximally CIF or QVGA and still afraid of QCIF :S

• 2007-09-18 16:04
  • nHHx

I reckon keypad will be a pain to use in direct sunlight.

• 2007-09-18 15:41
  • RNQ6

Looks very nice and the specs are ok. Wonder how well the touch keypad will work

• 2007-09-18 14:03
  • mt0f

this is sexy phone in motorola

• 2007-09-18 12:19
  • vGYf

Motorola is moddable... u can check Modmymoto.com or newer forum MotoHell.com

I hope it is Linux not Symbian.. Like my modded E2 ;)

• 2007-09-18 09:04
  • PB1{

moto is drowning.. what kind of rokr this is? still 2mp no autofocus and no 3g? oh cmon....i need rokr with 3g/hsdpa. but moto still cannot fulfill that. other company already made music phone with 3g ex. se and nokia...but moto still behind them...poor...

• 2007-09-18 08:58
  • PFKq
Total of 2920 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ROKR E8.