Motorola ROKR E8 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.8
8.7
8.6

> In reply to Gaurav Kothari @ 2013-02-21 15:00 from uuN@ - click to readbuy it from ebay I also bought stunning phone

• 2013-02-26 05:48
  • 98m6

I am using Galaxy Note 2, but I am still in love with this phone, sadly it was stolen and I am trying to get a new one

• 2013-02-21 15:00
  • uuN@

> In reply to princess @ 2013-02-09 04:50 from K7gQ - click to readthis phone is in quikr(brand new)

• 2013-02-18 11:51
  • Hkqs

i had this phone b4.. where to buy this one now? how much?

• 2013-02-09 04:50
  • K7gQ

i purchase of this mobile recently. e8 is very good mobile. features, performance and design is excellent. its a unique mobile.

• 2012-12-11 11:41
  • HkqX

whats the best casing for the phone

• 2012-11-28 17:28
  • LBaE

whats de best casing for this phone

• 2012-11-28 17:24
  • LBaE

Hi guys this phone is good but the only problem with this phone is it is slow

• 2012-11-05 21:23
  • PMTk

how to update the rokrE8 phone?how to check wether it has the latest update?

• 2012-10-28 10:54
  • tU3h

The LED light for notifications is not working of motorokr e8. how it will work? please answer me this question.

• 2012-10-26 21:10
  • tU3c

is there any LED light for notifications rply soon

• 2012-10-26 21:03
  • t}qV

This phone, your viewing at right now, is the BEST PHONE you could ever have. In fact this is the GOD of phones before iPhone and Android came. If you ever had this phone, then you can never disagree to this comment. ROKR E8 you live forever in my heart=D

• 2012-10-21 10:10
  • wuj3

Uncommon design. Good experience.

• 2012-09-21 11:22
  • vQ12

Wow what a Phone...!!! When I took.. it was a begning but now it become end less to ME... I can't make it away from ME. This phone is some thing CRAZE in my mind. Lots of new phones have came in the market, But E8 always calles me as my love. It's realy RoCkE's... That's why it's been called as "ROCKER". Thanks Moto to bring this type of phone which still runs & compeet with android market.

• 2012-09-13 15:15
  • bC9e

This phone is terrfic ....

• 2012-07-29 12:55
  • i4bK

This was one of the best phones I have ever had in my life. It was stylish, very corporate-like, until some bus snatcher had to steal it away from me. I will never have another phone like this ever. I wish Motorola can make a phone like this again. Though I don't remember much of the specs, I just remember carrying this phone with prode whenever I go to work.

• 2012-07-24 07:10
  • PGk{

Motorokr is amazing.i wish and beg motorola to re-launch in india,please moto.my friends and all became crazy for rokr because of its clarity and its glowing design,morphing keypad and scroll wheel.please make it available.

• 2012-07-17 06:56
  • 9G{Q

Im using motorola e8 for more than 2yrs & its great to say that this is the phone which ive used for a long tym as i do keep on changing phones for atleast 2months since ive changed nearly 146 phones til now so feel to say great

• 2012-06-15 17:23
  • rAZG

> In reply to billy.jain @ 2012-05-03 17:52 from t1$E - click to readHi Billy, try this out, for me I don't upload pictures from using software or app, remove your Micro SD memory card, you will need a Micro SD to SD card adapter for this. Once you've inserted your micro SD to the SD card adapter, insert the SD to your computer and copy and paste into your micro SD. Re-insert back your micro SD to your E8 and view the picture on the phone.

This way is faster to me instead of opening up your app and transfer from there. I've using this way for a long time and it works every time, same goes for my digital cam, I don't install my cmera CD software anymore, I just insert and re-insert the SD card for transfer anytime.

• 2012-05-05 11:10
  • wHRr

Help !! , i cant upload pics through apps , it always saids to change my app permission , i tryed many times to change the smart card access , but still remaining the same ' NO ACCESS ' , please help me to change that...

• 2012-05-03 17:52
  • t1$E
Total of 2923 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ROKR E8.