Motorola SlimLite - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.8
6.6
6.7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-12-30 12:57 from TmJe - click to readI wish you would. If they would have listened to you, you would have saved them billions. They should have made you CEO if they were smart (-:

• 2010-08-10 12:05
  • iK85

my first phone too - all I remember is that the aerial kept snapping off, and I had to always keep an extra capacity battery in it.

• 2010-02-06 15:16
  • n$ey

This was my first phone and by god was it awful. Yes it was slim and looked great but the battery went in no time, and Satan clearly had a hand in designing the user interface. In addition to the numeric buttons, this evil device had 9 other buttons. NINE BUTTONS. My next phone was a Nokia which managed with 4 and was much better for it too.

I worked for Motorola a little later and I remember a rant email sent around by some bigwig complaining about the number of non-Motorola mobile phones in the office. I felt like responding asking if he'd ever actually used one or compared it to the competition. Motorola far took too long to get their usability house in order.

• 2009-12-30 12:57
  • TmJe

this looks like the one my mom owns. But it has no Vibration and sms only read. not write. Element phone Though

• 2009-10-03 19:01
  • BQBt

this g*d D***n phone has no use and you can just call on it

• 2008-12-30 17:18
  • wYIQ

slimlite, i fink not. if any1 finds 1 dat works dey should set it on fire

• 2007-10-23 12:30
  • pJ2p

Top product, slimmest for ages - I should know, I was the Product Manager for it - I'll bet there's one still operating somewhere..

• 2007-08-29 14:41
  • iLTN

10 years? hahaha it looks great! xD

• 2007-05-04 04:27
  • PYQF

waht a piece of cheese..

• 2005-09-09 09:16
  • iFqN

I have had this phone since new and it still works very well after 7 years

• 2004-10-11 12:17

Heh heh! I used to think this phone was great! It's lighter than my P900!

• 2004-01-13 19:00

Can anybody wit aUser manual on this phone
please ???

• 2001-09-09 03:51

It a great phone.I have one,but i buy a Nokia 6210,because my antena broke.I am very happy about him.

• 2001-08-08 22:55

Full featured phone, good weight, good battery and signal performance, but suffers from Motorola's challenging menu system.

• 2000-12-14 03:25
Total of 14 user reviews and opinions for Motorola SlimLite.