i 4got 2 mention that if ur volume is 2 soft, u can hav it raised for a small price. i did. it's amazing!
i noticed that sum1 said that it can only record 21 or 30 secs of video. that is true only if u did not change the default settings. it is defaulted to record and store to the phones memory, however if u change the storage 2 memory card then u can record as much as u want. i use a 512mb card, and i get ova an hour of video recording time.
please.someone help me.
my playlist on this phone cnnot be deleted.
i keep using the same song.
can someone tell me what's wrong?
if i press the delete button,it will go back to the homepage.
i want to delete.
so that i can have free memory spaces.
and add other songs.
someone please help me!
can i know the disadvantages of this pjone ASAP? bcoz im planning to buy one... hahaha... can you hear the person on the other line clearly??? tank you!
if i can remember it correctly, it will usually last me 2-3 days using my phone while occasionally playing mp3s/texting/playing games. there was a time i was able to use it upto 4 days but only using sms
Is the battery of dis f0n was good?how many days it last?..plz answr me...tnx ya
i've been using this phone for 5 months now. my first poast regarding this phone was on 9/14/07 and here are my comments:
-1.3mp cam is very good
-can record videos in mp4 format
-CAN PLAY mp3s above 128kbps... i have some on 192kbps w/o any problems
-very customizable (requires some SEEM edits)
-good battery life (i play music and games a lot)
-great sound quality, very very loud. my dad sometimes gets irate with my loud alarms
-solid build ang great feel vs. other brands... makes SE, samsung and espcially nokia feel cheap.
-a bit slow
-will hang but very rare
-cam has no auto focus
in the end, a very great phone with very miniscule cons. i am going to buy a new phone in the near future, still a motorola... might be a v9, v6maxx or krzr k3 but i'm still going to keep my l7e. this is one of the few things i've bought without any regrets!
i have been using this phone for more or less 6, 8, or 9 months now. all i can say is this phone is good. here i will give you a very usefull opinion of this phone.
1. thin phone, does not bulge in your pocket, handy and fits almost anywhere. sturdy and durable build.
2. the metal casing is really durable. you can accidentally drop it and it wont separate into pieces like those nokia phones that i had.
3. battery life is good. lasts me about 3-4 days. i listen to music while commuting and text a lot.
4. it connects to my mac laptop almost instantly and has no problem charging through USB.
5. it can support 2g or memory, which is more than enough for the mp3s, vid clips and pics. it also functions as a mass storage device.
1. the sound is not that loud, even with its headset. this sound thingy also affect the alarm, which is not so loud too when you need it to be loud to wake everybody in the room. but yes, the sound is tolerable.
2. you can only record i think 21 or 30 sec of video.
3. the volume level is weird. it has 1-7 level but 1 does not have much difference with 3.
4. hangs and restarts sometimes. tolerable. but yes, this glitch exists like what the other reviews say.
5 the camera is not good indoors, especially when the environment is not very bright.
overall i would recommend this phone. it is affordable and for what can it offer its cheap. it is a good buy if you ask me.
hey guys. wat software can i get 2 edit the drivers on my phone? and does any1 kno of ways 2 raise ur fone's volume by entering a code?
there's something wrong in this cellphone.. There's no renaming of image.. hayz,, sucks.. and its a bit slow... delayed process.. ^_^ sucks.. ^_^ but I loved my phone..
Can anyone tell me if this phone has any security features eg. Phone Lock or to lock certain applications. send answer to email@example.com
A sleek phone. Everything good (including battery life) except antenna is weak. I get no signal on this phone while Nokia gets 3 bars.
it sucks i hate my mobile n i m regretting 4 it now.... the battery is horrible 2 d core....
a very good phone e.g. voice commands are the best i have seen yet.
i want to buy L7i mobile.
but i would like to know it's battery charging(it's enough for one day)
L7i is almost excellent..you can set passwords to protect the options u dont want others to tinker with..it is almost perfect,however,i noticed dat i cant upload importnt msgs to my computer..that's d only thing dat lacks here..the rest of its features,im satisfied.