Motorola SPICE Key - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.1
7.2
7.2

I personally don't recommend this phone, I only have solitarie installed and it is slow as hell, the battery doesn't last for an entire day even if you don't use it, the camera seems lika a VGA, and internal memory is too short, I can not installed anything else in the phone!...I decided to buy it because it has android, but I regret it

• 2013-08-24 20:36
  • Pban

I don't know why here it says it comes with 256 / 512 MB of internal storage when mine had only 158 MB, which totally sucks. The phone runs reaaaally slow when you get it running most apps.
I definitely don't recommend this phone to anyone, not even entry level Android users. Maybe, just maybe to someone that uses a phone just for texting and calling, but for everything else it a waste of money.

I know I can't expect a top-notch phone out of these specs, but common, at least I want to use Wassap and some other app without the full-memory warning popping up!

• 2013-05-31 03:13
  • 8xfk

I bought this phone a few days ago. the problem is that when I write using the keyboard I have to touch every single word in the suggestions below. I mean I cannot leave a space between words without doing that. What can I do?

• 2012-12-17 19:12
  • 8x$4

This Phone Is Working Perfectly For Me 9/10 Everything Works Just Fine

• 2012-10-23 08:11
  • LK4j

the phone looks good

• 2012-09-28 01:03
  • PbtZ

Someone with this phone. Could you please tell me if it works well with voice calls through Skype? Thank you very much.

• 2012-03-26 02:24
  • LIdd

In the first 7 days, I had 3 changes..it have interference, all of them from different dealers, so the problem is the celu.
And its always freezing,..always without battery charge. Now, mine is in the technitian, and I had to take another one from the dealer temporaly. Bad experience from the begining

• 2012-02-24 04:38
  • 4yRT

I bought one week ago, The mobile is median.
Camera is worst part, but I think that it is nice mobile.
The price in Brasil is equivalent 300 dólars. But mobiles in Brazil is very expensive.

• 2011-08-23 21:45
  • P081

where is price?????? display the price uh>>>

• 2011-07-20 13:58
  • sSTf

> In reply to Gary @ 2011-07-14 18:15 from fw7w - click to readBudget phone means????????Where's the price?

• 2011-07-15 18:37
  • PF0i

Not bad for a budget phone. Go Moto!!

• 2011-07-14 18:15
  • fw7w
Total of 11 user reviews and opinions for Motorola SPICE Key.