Motorola SPICE XT300 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.8
6.7
6.1

while charging the electricity went out and my xt300 does not stay on.

• 2014-08-27 20:31
  • M2JR

how can i retrieve my google password

• 2014-01-08 17:33
  • kiP5

> In reply to Whitepanther @ 2012-04-18 23:17 from q}VQ - click to readi there i have are motorola xt300 too and i would like to use it in my country but its need are network code somebody help me

• 2013-11-28 02:35
  • NvJb

coolest phone but short battery time and very slow

• 2013-10-30 14:37
  • uZHt

flex ribbon easily damaged! hard to find replacement...

• 2013-10-11 15:04
  • UD{8

This phone is a piece of shit. I can't figure out what the symbols mean and when I google it the answer is in chinesebwhich is great if u can read chinese

• 2013-10-05 05:19
  • Qd9N

I've had this phone for just over a year now, slow processor, slow turn on, just slow and laggy. Touch screen loves to work without me touching it, resulting in random apps opening and texting by itself. The only good thing is keyboard (when the processor can keep up)and battery (I don't use data, with data running, maybe a day, without 2-3 days). It does almost nothing without a data plan, and doesn't work with on.

• 2013-06-04 22:43
  • Q{Nu

The motorola spice is the biggest piece of shit you can buy. Slow, laggy, just a terrible all around phone. DO NOT BUY. It's only good feature is that its so heavy that it makes a great paper weight. But youll probably end up getting so pissed off at it that youll just buy an iPhone and shoot the spice with your shotgun. Destroying your spice is the only good experience youll have with it.

• 2013-03-26 19:45
  • 7Ay7

When i first got this ophone i thought it was kindof cool with the touch screen and the slideout keyboard but then like a week later i realized how crappy this piece of @#$% was. No kidding with the lag the only game i can play on this Sh@$y phone is "Glow Hockey", the only thing i like about it is Laughing at the stupid sound it makes when it takes a picture.

• 2013-03-24 23:48
  • Te63

I have seen XT300 advertisements at cyber city DLF Phase II gurgaon and then I bought this from reliance digital at ambience. This phone stop working in 1yr only. When i complaint to motorola, they say it is not lunch in india.
I am wondering how motorola is exist in earth with such a bad product and lying.

• 2013-03-23 14:00
  • U22B

I have used this phone and Id give a three star. The phone needs to have a faster processor and if it had a faster processor, the phone wont lag while doing simple tasks like scroll the web. The keyboard was excellent and easy to type on. Unfortunately there isnt much games because of its screen resolution and its terrifyingly slow processor.

• 2013-02-28 05:47
  • 46t0

****y and sux like **** too laggy even charger dosent charge right

• 2012-12-15 22:21
  • key2

It sucks, except the keyboard is decent, the music player is well built. Also, I've dropped it from 3-4 feet and it survived without a dent or crack

• 2012-11-23 03:07
  • q{gJ

motorola spice xt300 just crop its a disgrace to phone

• 2012-09-25 02:30
  • kiPv

I honestly hate this phone so much. At first I thought it was the coolest thing till I started noticing how much it lagged and froze, It absolutely sucks and I can't wait for a new phone! The only thing that's good about this phone is that it doesn't break easily, other than that there isn't anything outstanding about it.
Once again, it sucks.

• 2012-09-23 11:27
  • Isjv

just an awful awful phone.

• 2012-09-21 04:23
  • 7Ay7
  • Phone moral police..
  • Rating0

> In reply to frustrated @ 2012-08-23 21:58 from Q}3J - click to readHahahahahahahahaha....

• 2012-09-18 14:41
  • utHy
  • Very very frustrated
  • Rating0

> In reply to frustrated @ 2012-08-23 21:58 from Q}3J - click to readThis phone is the WORST cell phone I ever purchased. My first and last Motorola. As others report, lag, battery life too short, can't answer a call, can't hang up, it takes more than 2 minutes to load at openning, gps doesn't work well, not able to run a map app well, always bugs and delays. Please, stay FAR AWAY from this phone. Pay 100 or 150$ more and buy ANY OTHER smart phones. I bought mine on a 36 months plan and stick with it for another 2 years.

• 2012-09-18 05:00
  • 4xid

Im going to rape this phone as soon as ibuy something to replace it. WORST phone ever made. Constantly reboots for no reason. Takes an HOUR to switch screens, answer calls. Wont let me hang up a call unless i rip off the back and take out the battery!!!! Drops calls all the time. Puts calls on hold by itself! Texts by itself!!!! Its favorite msgs are mmmmmmmmmmmmmm and mlmlmlmlmlmlmlmlml. Calls people on my contact list. Takes 6 *%$*#*!!! days for it to turn on!!! Battery dies in an hour of use. Weighs 20 lbs. Piece of f_____ junk. I absolutely wanna DESTROY THIS THING.

• 2012-08-23 21:58
  • Q}3J

> In reply to Andres @ 2012-07-22 21:23 from LFh@ - click to readThis was my first and last Motorola phone. It sucks so, but so badly i can't even describe. If you sum the time i lost trying to make/answer calls (because the processor is so slow it almost clocks backwards) you'd come to a value better read in weeks rather than in minutes. The screen just doesn't work, and frequently it rebooted in my pocket. If you drop it from 1" it will reboot, because the battery and its receptacle are poorly designed. The keyboard does fell great, but if the phone won't let you use it, what is that worth? After suffering time enough, i switched back to my nokia 2630 and - no kidding - found it to be WAY more responsive.

bottom line: if you see this device, run in the opposite direction. really, i can't truly express how frustrating it is to own and use it.

• 2012-08-10 05:06
  • 8Q8$
Total of 147 user reviews and opinions for Motorola SPICE XT300.