Motorola T720 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.6
7.6

> In reply to manny @ 2012-07-17 14:25 from Kg}w - click to read Ebay for about $4-5

• 2013-06-11 23:34
  • 86ib

pls help me find a charger of the unit ... ive lost it.

• 2012-07-17 14:25
  • Kg}w

Its actually a really durable phone. Enjoyed it the entire time i owned one

• 2010-05-06 00:05
  • Ydg}

At the top of my phone screen, there is this little 'Unread message' icon that flashes, and it won't go away. Even when I don't have any unread messages. :( Help me?

Also, when someone calls me, they can here me, but I can't hear them, and then it hangs up.

• 2009-07-09 00:27
  • q{Yk

its a nice handy, silver coated phone. the flapper is very much sensitive. I've lost my visual on upper screen.

• 2008-03-24 07:40
  • ijpd

This was my 1st phone, i acually traded a basketball jersey for it which cost $20.00, it looks like a buisness dealer phone..Its slow motion, No camera,no mp3, this cell is old school.

• 2007-11-13 06:39
  • 4xqh

It's a great no-frills PHONE, and that is ALL I need or expect from such a device. I've had mine for 4 years with NO PROBLEMS. And the original battery stays charged 4-5 days. I got it for FREE and I can't complain.
No dropped calls, good reception, louder and better listening than my wife's RAZR V3 which needs to be positioned directly on-axis at your ear to hear anything.

• 2007-09-06 22:24
  • Mc80

i had this phone, it was beautiful easy to use and i won it, i fell in love with it, but for some wierd reason it died, and now i'm stuck with an almost worthless sendo S330, i wish i had my T720 back

• 2007-06-10 17:19
  • Tq0K

I bought this machine 2003 Feb and guess what still doing the best. Only problem with this hanset is slow in accessing menu, phone book.

• 2007-01-02 10:08
  • S1U4

seriosuly this phone is awesome you have no idea. its great if you are one of those peopel who are not obsessed about having the newest and "greatest" its pretty durable... i can chuck it across a playground... drop it from teh second story of my house...... throw it into walls... its still working beautifully.. granted my mom proved you dont want to fall on it while rollerblading but thats only the top screen that had problems... service is good and the battery works well... although i admit im in the habit of chargin every night anyway... ive had it for almost 4 years now... i love it

• 2006-11-11 07:56
  • YHqW

I bought a fairly used of it and after two weeks, It started showing no network. I took it to several GSM engineers and they said that the software has expired. ABeg help me, does sofware expire and what do i do about it?

• 2006-09-22 09:46
  • m{n9

I nick named this phone Unablab2000 because it looked flashy enough to show off to my peer group, but my teen age neice used to laugh at me. She call it my back in the day phone. I have since upgraded to a V360 but I miss my oald Unablab2000, simple but worked for me.

• 2006-04-22 23:25
  • 4pMr

I've had this phone now for about and year and a half and i gotta say it has been everywhere with me. Its great! Although the battery runs out way too soon and i have to charge it almost every night. I also hate the service on this phone. Everytime i try to talk in my basement i would loose the connection service. Although its not that bad of a phone, i am getting a new Motorola one.

• 2006-03-18 22:44
  • 45UW

Great old phone if you stay close to a cell site.

• 2006-03-16 20:40
  • jM@h

the T720 is the hottest old fone out there I don't see y anyone wouldn't like it! all u dun\mbasses oiut there that are complaining...shut up and get a new phone!

• 2006-03-15 00:50
  • 48WI

i have used this phone for 2 yrs already, i really liked it and the features present. you can also set network speed to high in regions where the network is not that good, but it drains the battery faster.
the look is very attractive and the price is reasonable.

• 2006-02-07 17:54
  • N7ax

One of the worst phones i have ever had the displeasure of owning. So many problems, so many errors. Motorola really struck out with this phone

• 2006-02-02 01:22
  • DS8p

hey people stop this
T720 was one ofTHE BEST mobile phone of it times
it was my first fone
since i have used k700i and now n90
but the simplicity of this fone is the best
but is dead now
let it rest in peace
obviously using an old tech fone will cost u
a bomb as their battery aint that good
but then my mothers old cd930(moto)
7 years and still goin strong
its the best backup fone to have

• 2005-12-14 22:24
  • PF}N

put your finger nail under the little opening under at the bottom of phone not the charger ( above that) and lift up and it should come off

• 2005-12-14 01:10
  • QsNS

Can anyone tell me how to get the plastic protector for the front LCD for my motorola T720i? Thanks!

• 2005-12-11 13:55
  • mYRs
Total of 154 user reviews and opinions for Motorola T720.