Motorola T720 - user opinions and reviews

7.6

can anyone tell me if speed dial can be used with this t720? thanks

• 2005-10-08 00:53
  • 4Tfp

i just purchased my motorola t720 and im having a really hard time setting up my email!~ someone plz help!

• 2005-09-27 02:09
  • 4A9W

One question is the telephone has MP3 player

• 2005-09-19 18:50
  • nj8L

the phone is so great ... you may supprised right?....i have been used it for 3 years and the phone fall into the water 2 times and it still funtioning well .... i also supprise about that .

• 2005-08-27 16:29
  • TSQg

i don't know what the haters of the 720 are talking about. the most important feature being reception and tlk time should be your first concern. in the great state of maine seldom did i find a phone that worked as good as my 720. i had it for three years, it got beat to crap( i work outdoors) and yet my boss still askedto use mine because his 300 dollar nokia sucked. all said and done when i turn on my old inactive 720 to c if it still works i have better reception than my own new 300 dollar lg phone ...go figure

• 2005-08-08 18:45
  • k29x

I agree, the T720 was one of the worst phones they ever put out. Get something else as soon as possible. There next gen phones seem to be doing much better. I went to the 710 and love it. Do yourself a favor and find something other than the T720, it will save you lots of time and money!!

• 2005-07-31 08:27
  • T2m4

PS: You'll love it once you get to know it...

• 2005-07-21 18:43
  • PBYK

I had the T720 for almost two years and I learned to love it. It was my first color phone, I upgraded from my Nokia 3210. I now upgraded to a Samsung E600 which has integrated camera and comparing the interface of the 3 brands I like the Moto the best, second would be the Nokia (I played with my hubby's 3530) and Samsung would come last. Moto's UI is not as simple as the Nokia but allows the user a lot of option to personalize. (Note however that the models I used to compare are simple phone models).

The T720 is a good phone for those wanting basic phone features (calling & texting) with a good color screen - bright with good color saturation for a non-TFT screen - a useful calendar (yes, even with the absence of monthly view), minor use of WAP and java game downloads.

The tones are quiet but the vibration makes up for it, plus, there's a reminder tone which may catch your attention in case you missed the message alert tone.

The battery life is quite short, mine lasted around 3-4 days which is not so bad. Before it only lasted 2 days but I read somewhere that li-ion batteries should not be drained so I charged mine when I reached 1-bar and true enough, it lasted longer.

If only I could afford the Motorola V620 (clamshell with VGA camera) then I would have gotten that instead of the Samsung. I really miss my Moto...

• 2005-07-21 18:37
  • PBYK

guys and girls may i recommend the worst PHONE EVER MADE? low sounds,slow, squeaky, bad reception, fragile.......as the guy under me said IT IS A MONEY SUCKING MACHINE!!!!

• 2005-07-10 23:32
  • B$F6

this phone sucks. I would say don't buy it but its been discontinued

• 2005-07-05 07:29
  • YdR8

I've using phone for about 18 months before switching to another phone. It has a good RF (due to 850mhz) but the volume is too low (this applies to ringtone and voice). Other than that, its a great little starter phone for those who want colour screen.

• 2005-06-25 03:35
  • 4xHy
  • Favour Femi-Oyewole
  • Rating0

Please how do I revert back to English on my Motoroal T720, the language was mistakenly changed to another Language.

Thank you.

• 2005-06-21 12:21
  • Ssnj

Sir, in my T720 motorola phone, there is no game in it. how can i download a java game into it. and screen savers. thanks

• 2005-05-17 12:01
  • RX{C

ok it states in the phone that it is MP3 ready. Can someone shed some light on that one. And secondly if it is MP3 ready how do I go about getting MP3 ring tones and what sites can you suggest that are free in canada to download them.

• 2005-04-01 15:48
  • 4XNR

Before my toddler destroyed my T720 yesterday, I thoroughly enjoyed using this little phone. No major problems whatsoever. A little slow on the internet browsing and the ringtones could have been louder but other than that... I could have ended up using this little phone for quite some time.

• 2005-03-03 08:42
  • QRp6

How do I work the "Voice Activated Dialling" feature?

• 2005-01-28 00:06
  • TdLT

Being the predecessor to my MPX 200 I can assure you that this phone does have a calendar. It is shipped with some kind of Motorola-Software to sync with Outlook and so on.
@people in general:
This phone has been state of the art more than three years ago when the most color you could get from nokia was the color of your covers.
@Filbert avenger
You did not get the idea of Moto's customizing your own menu for your own needs. Did ya? Because if you did, so I wonder why you still have to press so many keys to use your phone. Once the menu was adjusted to my needs I only had to use 3 keystrokes at max.

So please stop bitching around.

• 2005-01-15 00:02
  • S7E9

Hell yeah, this piece of crap really sucks, it's fine the first few weeks but after that, it mysteriously developes some kind of weird oil-like spots on the display.(which won't be refunded, by the way)
My advise, stay away from this little money sucking monster!

• 2005-01-13 21:20
  • SjFp

This mobile sucks!! My screen was seriously damaged after barely 2 months!! Now I'm stuck with this b**ch.

• 2005-01-13 06:54
  • S9RS

How can I Change my T720 Network GSM 850/1900mhz to GSM 900/1800mhz pls help me

• 2004-11-19 18:42
Total of 154 user reviews and opinions for Motorola T720.