Motorola T720 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.6
7.6

does the t720 has the mp 3 plyer, and which data cable should i choose btw multi connection data kit or USB data kit , please INNOVA ANSWER IT!!!! and which cable data can download a wallpaper from my PC

• 2003-01-23 17:45

how do i put wallpaper in!!! with the "data cable"or only via the WAP please Innova or JAKOV answer my question plz plz plz !!!

• 2003-01-23 17:38

Excellent phone but features are limited if you get through Verizon.

• 2003-01-22 02:25

coool like my dog ass!!!!

• 2003-01-21 17:37

My T720 has the best colour screen of any phone I've ever had. That's handy for playing games or reading email. It's also the smallest email client I have ever used. That's convenient since I work away from my desk a lot.

• 2003-01-21 14:44

Have owned both Samsung S100 and Moto t720.......The Samsung is better than this phone in every way.

• 2003-01-19 07:57

Very good contrast, good keyboard and the bateries are good too...so...

• 2003-01-15 07:10

i have one!!! cool phone but poor support from motorola , can i download the picture from my PC and use the data cable???????can someone send me a ringtone or wallpapaper my number is +0811286044- indonesian code area!!!!!

• 2003-01-11 18:08

Wow! Got to have one soon :D

• 2003-01-10 13:47

I just got mine and it is a great phone! It is my first motorola and I love it!

• 2003-01-08 23:17

The battery life on mine is exactly what it says on the can. The only thing im pissed off about is that all the games are demos and u have to pay 5 (3) to download more levels, new games etc.
Other than that this phone is great.
(It even has a light sensor that makes the keypad lights turn on when it has detected that there is not enough light to see them!)
It isn't that heavy and it is v. small. The screen is very large also.

• 2003-01-05 16:28

Hey, everybody talks about the standby time........my is on for about 5 days 24-7 before I must charge it, and i talk very much.......

I just love it,

• 2003-01-05 11:02

The t720 has very good features and is extremely nice looking BUT the phone is supposed to be a MOBILE phone and with a battery talk time of about 30 minutes I'm afraid to remove it from the charger. I'm lucky if I get a day and a half out of standby if I DON'T use it. It is not useable as a mobile phone if you have to keep it hooked up. Loks like Motorola goofed this time.

• 2003-01-05 09:34

To tell you the truth the phone has'nt impressed me much although it's not that bad.I hav'nt had any problems with it yet,but somehow I like my old V8088 better.I expected the display to be much clearer.Overall compared to similar phones it's worth the price.

• 2003-01-04 00:50

i have this motorolla nad i like to downlod ringtone(mission impossibel) what and how can i do, thanks.

• 2002-12-23 05:48

its a good mobile but its body is ot suiteable plzz make its body is beter

• 2002-12-22 17:16

Very impressive phone, Equal to its price with excelent feature. desain is good, but no mms, its also can connect with camera (i heard now is release in euro). you can download disney themes from disney site, like lilo and stich (but you must pay for it).

• 2002-12-19 23:47

just go with your WAP for downloading : fun.mymobilesoft.com.sg
t720.mymobilesoft.com
If you can't download the picture, just upgrade its firmware.
You also can download T68 pic :
wap.sonyericssonmobile.com
wap.esato.com
Even if you want adult pic :
wapsexy.com

• 2002-12-14 16:59

T720 is the best Motorola phone I have ever seen

• 2002-12-13 15:22

Please give me a good ringtone site and best sound for my T720 motorola phone.

• 2002-12-11 05:31
Total of 154 user reviews and opinions for Motorola T720.