Motorola T720 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.5
7.4
7.4

the phone is only $50 after mail-in rebate at Verizon Wireless!!!

• 2002-12-11 01:10

Great phone, plenty of features and a lovely design!! Congratulations Motorola!!!

• 2002-12-09 17:37

Great phone,although the battery life could be longer.Can a camera be conected to it?

• 2002-12-08 10:22

the screen is bullshit and you have only got 2 games, a couple of images and no special ringtones, you have to pay to get more and that is really really ridiculous.

• 2002-12-05 19:49

I'm testing out the phone for 2 weeks...I like it but reading your opinions scared me...when using a headset, is there a way of answering a call without opening the phone? same for hanging up?
By the way how is the signal with T-mobile...i have Verizon and love it...is T-mobile any better?

Thanks for anyones help

• 2002-12-04 03:50

i like this one but i dont have much money to buy

• 2002-12-03 10:53

I just got the phone from T-mobile US. Only problem is ring tone support as there is no free ones out there for T720i.

• 2002-11-27 03:06

hi. I have a question from you,please answer to me in a hurry.
I have a motorola v70 mobile phone.
I want to know about motorola T720.witch one is better than ...?
please send to my Email about that.
with best regards

• 2002-11-25 19:12

Just got my T720 few days ago and loves the big screen. can anyone tell me which website to download music, screensaver & games? thanks alot

• 2002-11-25 19:02

I recently bought this phone. This phone has loaded PROBLEMS with power circuitry and battery drains. I took it to Verizon and they know of ALL the problems but do not have a solution!

• 2002-11-24 10:59

C Smith...
the problem you have happend to me to.
i went to the shop and they have a GSM service too and they said that is a problem that Motorola don't wanna talk about! they said it's a risc you have to take when you buy a motorola mobile whit a flip action!
so... you have a motorola you have a risc every day!

• 2002-11-24 06:50

The S105 is cheaper than the T720. It was $199 after a rebate and the T720 is $250 after a rebate.

• 2002-11-24 06:08

I like this mobilephone very much becouse of design for future

• 2002-11-23 18:59

To : INNOVA
How much does samsung S105 cost? is it a little bit different with T720?
As i know, samsung's phone is expensive.

• 2002-11-20 12:44

Had same lockup problem with 2 phones now. So far I havent had much luck with this phone. Works fine for a couple of days. Then all of a sudden when you open the clam shell the screen is blank. The keys do not light and nothing will function, including the on, off function. It will snap out of it when the battery is removed and replaced. I have returned and exchanged one phone already. Now my exchanged phone is doing the same thing. I will try one more time. (Have not dropped or abused phone) Dont know if this is design flaw but will try one more phone. (Just when I finally get the new phone programmed it dies!)

• 2002-11-15 09:28

I was suprised to find this phone at TMobile. I bought it right away because of the nice white-lighted buttons and color screen. I was quickly dissapointed with the phones battery life and external display quality. It also comes off kind of large. I returned it at TMobile and got the Samsung s105. It is a nicer phone overall, with a more colorful screen, better build quality, a noticeable amount smaller and has a much more detailed external animated external display. I like the blue buttons on it better too.

• 2002-11-12 10:56

Just saw the phone for the first time today and I've got to say I was impressed...It even had a camera that could be attached to the bottom of the phone similar to the T68...nice work Motorola

• 2002-11-06 22:59

Shit! No sound on games!!!???!!! What the hell?!

• 2002-11-06 02:15

I think that Philips Fisio 825 is better phone!!!It is small, nicer and I like it!!

• 2002-11-06 02:05

lack of MMS! but the price is ok..

• 2002-11-04 14:24
Total of 154 user reviews and opinions for Motorola T720.