Motorola Triumph - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.2
7.3
7.3

Not a bad phone the 3G Is really slow and I only get 1 bar even when I'm outside but better than the samsung intercept sph m910 faster

• 2014-02-13 22:15
  • efhT

When everything works properly you think, cool, I've got a great phone! Then the charging connection won't work. Then it can't find your location on the GPS. Then you go a few days between being able to connect to the internet. And by the way I've been able to play about five videos in 2 years. Finally the charger connections totally went, after thousands of wasted minutes jiggling the damn thing to get it to charge. Now that it's dead I can't wait to bust it up with a hammer. Hate this fucking thing.

• 2013-12-21 23:04
  • 7FM$

> In reply to Gil @ 2012-08-12 17:24 from YHQu - click to readyes, I currently have an 8 gig c10 card in mine.

• 2013-01-20 21:10
  • 4S%d

This phone has serious signal issues. Poor 3G connectivity requiring airplane mode toggling every few minutes and the GPS cannot reliably lock a position. This phone is a disaster.

• 2012-10-01 22:32
  • 6C{e

My daily phone right now.

Pros:
Nice screen
Good size
Barebones android a + to me

Cons:
Horrid battery life
Very weak antenna

• 2012-09-15 00:59
  • Bg1a

Does motorola triumph supports Micro SD HC/Class 10 memory cards?

• 2012-08-12 17:24
  • YHQu

This is a CDMA phone so they have it for Sprint or Virgin Mobile. Also, since it's CDMA you can have it flashed to other prepaid service. Such as Cricket, MetroPCS, Boost Mobile, etc.

• 2012-07-24 06:12
  • q3WS

Can be used in other networks? cuz ive seen its for virgin mobile or???

• 2012-07-15 17:05
  • 0Uhs

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-29 05:56 from 495$ - click to readThis may never find you, Anonymous, but I've had great luck improving stability by turning off wi-fi.

• 2012-07-07 03:29
  • 4$kK

I got the Triumph because I left my Optimus v on the car's dashbroard. The display was damage by the heat. I bought the Triumph to replace it I like the 4" display and every else works. I do get a restart from time to time and people have trouble hearing me when I on the phone. I have read this phone was built by Huawei, I think Triumph is ok phone but wowed by it.

• 2012-07-03 16:09
  • Rkxr

this phone is alright. could be faster.
it does seem to crash/lock up and re-start for no reason, happens at least 1 to 3 times a day. other than that problem the phone isn't too bad for the money.

• 2012-06-29 05:56
  • 495$

> In reply to Spice 410 User @ 2011-07-31 19:38 from utr5 - click to readAll of you that complain about this phone needs to shut up because I've had this phone for almost a year, & i love it!! I wouldn't want any other phone. This phone works wonderful. No problems at all. (: i recommend it to anyone that woukd like to buy one.

• 2012-06-26 14:58
  • 0aHx

> In reply to bobbyj @ 2012-04-20 00:35 from qG{X - click to readHi....what do you mean by the phone sucks on the "stock 2.2.2.2?"

tks

• 2012-06-17 22:27
  • qQRE

> In reply to bobbyj @ 2012-04-20 00:35 from qG{X - click to readHI,

what do you mean by..... "Stock 2.2.2.2 ?"

tks

• 2012-06-17 22:24
  • qQRE

> In reply to bobbyj @ 2012-04-20 00:35 from qG{X - click to readis the hotspot on the phone a free service or do you have to pay or root the phone for it?

• 2012-06-15 09:04
  • k@9W

best prepaid fne ever its even top sum of da contract fnes i havent no problems wit good service its really fast it loads quicker den my 4g fne.

• 2012-04-28 19:56
  • 4PSx

> In reply to nazi @ 2012-04-18 17:12 from utNK - click to readThis phone sucks on the stock 2.2.2, but is one of the best phones for the money. I pay 25 a month, i have HDMI, mobile hot spot, can watch HULU, and lot more. IF you buy one, just put a custom rom. I phone scores better then 90 percent of phones on the market in a quadrant test.

if anyone needs help, let me know

• 2012-04-20 00:35
  • qG{X

oh best spec.. but cdma ........:(

• 2012-04-18 17:12
  • utNK

hi i never used this phone but i really want it and a ton of people are saying yes its horrible and some are sayings its wonderful i dont know what to do pleae help me and thank you o yea i forgot i have Virgin Mobile USA so i could only buy those phones thank you(:

• 2012-04-17 06:08
  • shQr

The Triumph is horrible. Horrible signal. Horrible bluetooth capabilities. Can't play one song on Pandora completely through...but it catches all the commercials though! HORRIBLE! While on a call, the screen is uncooperative; plays peek-a-boo with you and multitasking is virtually impossible while a call is in progress. Soooo horrible. It can't hold a candle to the Optimus V in any category. It's worse than the slow loading, freeze fest Blackberry 8530. Did I say how horrible the reception is? Well, is beyond horrible. I have the Optimus V sitting in the passenger seat just to see & compare performance. LG Optimus V has a signal nearly all of the time. The motorola horror is doing good to keep a charge. I have to wiggle the usb cable to get the charge connection. Mind you this is a brand new handset. I'm so disgusted I could puke...hold on! Okay I'm back, where was I? Ohhhhh yeah, the the horror phone. Don't mess with the calibration...at all! Leave it alone! You've been warned! This fone laggggggs. Select an app...go take a nap while it loads. Sheesh. It's horrible. I think I need to puke again...

• 2012-03-26 17:35
  • jBtH
Total of 96 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Triumph.