Motorola U9 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.0
6.7
6.7

> In reply to sgt brybro @ 2011-05-07 18:25 from IA9e - click to readam having pannel and strip

• 2014-02-16 10:39
  • ITmg

try in aliexpress brand new starting from 40 dollars

• 2012-11-24 18:44
  • uwZw

> In reply to Tonga lady1 @ 2011-12-20 22:25 from fmR9 - click to readmy friend wants to buy this phone where can he buy it

• 2012-08-25 14:50
  • mp49

How can I turn Off Talking phone?

• 2012-06-05 03:54
  • t7Xh

I have used motorola U9 for about two years now.i have even used it to access facebook. now about two months ago i accidentally deleted the web certificate that resulted in me not using the internet on my phone.Please help.I EVEN need new covers for my phone were can i buy them.WHEN i connect the headsets i dont get any sound from the headsets.

• 2011-12-20 22:25
  • fmR9

• 2011-12-20 22:18
  • fmR9

I have rokr u9, that broke into two peices (although I had wore it on my neck with staphold). The part with battery still works. Reads msg,email,menu,can use bluetooth,alpha num keypad is heaven even with no screen. I miss the outer screen but its gr8 to use now. I love my u9.with no screen baterry lasts more than week.

• 2011-09-09 14:58
  • YTd3

> In reply to Priscilla @ 2010-11-01 19:39 from jste - click to readYou can press the left top button as soon as you dial a number. And try hitting it twice after receiving the call, The loudspeaker on the back of phone works.

• 2011-09-09 14:32
  • YTd3

if v220 screen can use in u9 or rokr w5

• 2011-07-31 03:51
  • Y7Vt

I have had this phone for going on three years. I am happy with it, because here in the U.S., nobody else has this phone. I have a memory card in my phone, but I have still run out of memory and my phone is getting really slow. Overall this is an ok phone but I would not recommend it to others.

• 2011-06-15 02:42
  • kgQn

difference between pebl u9 and rokr u9

• 2011-05-26 08:34
  • w4hy

i have a this phone but its broke down.so. where does it parts have in sri lanka?

• 2011-05-14 13:16
  • tewB

I bought this phone after being deployed in Iraq, while doing therapy it was broken I have looked everywhere and cannot find one. Does anyone know where I can buy another?

• 2011-05-07 18:25
  • IA9e

> In reply to Mark @ 2010-06-17 16:14 from PSE1 - click to readyes you can buy this phone at www.ebay.in and search for motorola u9 or nokia 7380

• 2011-04-10 18:45
  • Khv@

i really miss miss my fone...someone snatch it to me..and its been broke in to 2pcs.hhuhuu..i want to have u9 again..i dont know how much it cost today..can someone tell me???pls.

• 2011-01-13 22:53
  • t75Q

i enjoyed using my u9 and felt like i lost a part of me when i had to say goodbye to it after my sister broke it in half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2011-01-03 10:29
  • NaKC

I love this phone, ive had it for 2 years until i broke it :(
im happy that they still sell it coz its one of the best phones ive had

• 2010-12-15 07:29
  • P%JJ

After a happy year & half of constant use, the clamshell hinge started to go and today I accidentally dropped the phone and the cord holding the screen to the phone broke. That's it. Can't access all my lovely sms messages any more. I used Motorola's computer software to back it up, but only the short sms messages are saved to my computer, nothing over a page long, so all the musings and poetry are gone now. Shame.

• 2010-11-23 13:02
  • pS4a

dis phine real friggin bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2010-11-13 01:54
  • 8yPc
Total of 661 user reviews and opinions for Motorola U9.