Motorola V220 - user opinions and reviews

6.2

> In reply to Gala @ 2012-12-06 09:00 from v{tR - click to readits old

• 2013-06-04 14:43
  • 95LN

I have using this phone eight years. I had not problems in this phone.

• 2012-12-06 09:00
  • v{tR

i cant use that type of cheap cells i use a cell more than 1 crore plzzz tell me a name of that cells what i want

• 2012-11-09 18:00
  • 6P$F

> In reply to maya @ 2012-04-25 21:15 from 0wqU - click to readCan't believe you still use this... I had this in 2004...

• 2012-05-23 20:59
  • 417Z

Hie can someone tell me how to upload pictures to facebook using this phone? And I cant seen to find the bluetooth on this phone. Also can someone tell me the settings for push email and if I can download angry birds 367 this phone. Thanks. Its still new so i'm trying to get used to it but i'm loving it so far.

• 2012-04-25 21:15
  • 0wqU

I used to have this phone in 2004 or 2005 and I have to say that this phone was amazing for the time. The camera made all my friends look sooooo thin and beautiful, a few still have the pics from this phone on their facebook! but this was the best phone of my teens, did i mention it was durable? oh the memories!!!

• 2012-02-23 20:07
  • RXgN

Both me and my mum got new phones in 2006 - she bought this one. I've gone through two phones since then but her V220 is still working well! 6 years! And it doesn't look like it's going to give up any time soon! Quite extraordinary.

• 2012-02-18 16:08
  • sXbe

My first phone, used to love it

• 2012-02-03 18:58
  • my4a

I got this phone from my mother in 2006. It is a 2003 V220. It has been dropped in water, down stairs, across pavenment, in snow, and smashed into corners when in my pocket. And after all of that it still works, and has the original battery!!! I love this phone!!!!!!!

• 2011-05-11 03:30
  • qMCk

I had gotten a 2003 V220 from my mother in 2006. Now, in 2011, the phone still works and has it's original battery. It has been dropped down stairs, in water, in snow, across pavement, and smashed into corners when in my pocket. And, after 8 years of that, this beauty still works!!!! I love it!!

• 2011-05-11 03:26
  • qMCk

Please can you give me an indication as to what is the matter with the handset, i.e: the display doesnt readily come on, occasionally flashes on and off, when the screen does come on it only displays half with letters aand digits back to front.....does this handset have any display i.c's or could it be a flexi problem?

• 2010-08-24 20:10
  • f4N9

> In reply to Emilia @ 2010-01-09 06:51 from ScSA - click to readYou can always buy from EBay...If you don't have an account, ask your friend to buy one for you and pay your friend afterwards.

• 2010-07-07 19:09
  • syc9

3 people in my family got this fone for xmas few years back i also got one..it was my first motorola fone and can clearly say my last ill never go for a motorola fone again POS ..2 of the phones flip made weird noises when flipping the screen up mine however didnt the software on the phone is buggy and crashes a good lot it did last me a year and half but then i forgot my password to access the phone so i got my relitives v220 and it was really bad when inside a building calls would drop would have to go outside it would turn off and the camera stopped workinng after that my other relitive who also had one only stopped using it in 2009 so lasted almost 5 years so only some are faulty..i liked the way if you missed a call or txt it would beep to let you know the battery was very bad in this fone from the start gets drained way to easily..not reallly reccomended i got a SE K310i after that and it was a excellent fone..now have a LG touchscreen and nokia 2330 they are both the best and most reliable fones ive bought to date im sick of sony ericsson phones they go crap after a year or so well the to models i had k610i and k770i..my k770i died after over 2 years over usage so i suppose that was a good phone !

• 2010-05-14 21:09
  • ptPM

> In reply to jeff @ 2009-06-16 06:11 from PEGG - click to readno jeff

• 2010-04-28 11:05
  • Mfx2

i was using this phone for about 2 years but then suddenly battery went dead. now i don't know where to get a new battery:(

• 2010-01-09 06:51
  • ScSA

I bought this phone back in 2004. While I've gone through several other phones (SLVR L7/w810i/Treo650), my trusty v220 has always been there as my backup!

Ever since I bought a $6 Chinese 750mAh battery, I've only had to charge this phone once every week and a half to boot!

This phone's fallen in lakes (two or three times), been dropped out from the second story of a condo (onto pavement), and it's still kicking!

• 2009-10-06 08:21
  • 49iC

useless phone calls drop unless your outside even with full signal inside it still drops ..never get a motorola phone again !!

• 2009-09-19 21:50
  • 3iL}

i'm using this kind of cellphone but my v220 has a pink color on it. this phone is so cute. . i love this phone

• 2009-06-16 06:11
  • PEGG

it is very cool phone from maniatic from mobile old you capacity of camara and usb from manager utility from mobile....

• 2009-06-11 05:28
  • iBtv

this was my first phone and it was cool back in like 2004 but now-a-days its called a blackberry! HELLO!

sorry to all of those who like it tho.....

• 2009-05-15 22:37
  • QCVm
Total of 610 user reviews and opinions for Motorola V220.