Motorola V300 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.8
6.7
6.7

I have had this phone going 4 years. It has served me well but the battery's life is of concern. After one year of use it needed a resurrection. For the past 6 months i could get to talk to someone only if I am on the speaker.

• 2007-01-14 21:07
  • kaJ0

yh im gettin dis fone 2moz is it really as gd as it look?

• 2006-12-03 01:34
  • pJ44

Try buying a new battery. Recharagable batteries are due to drain if u charge them enough times! This is a good quality phone, had it for 3 yrs and still works as good as the day I got it! Can't draw comparison to the newer phones out now, but I still like my V300.

• 2006-11-30 19:47
  • kDpU
  • chision200@yahoo.co.
  • Rating0

it works. a hand-me-down of 18 months the speaker struggles, but I love the monopoly game from the V600 better than this one.battery needs charging too often now.

• 2006-11-23 21:51
  • my$i

this fone is actually okay...I've had mine for almost 2 yrs now and the only thing wrong so far is that the blue covering is starting to strip off. If your looking for a functional, yet affordable enough phone, this mite be a good choice for almost anybody

• 2006-11-05 21:00
  • Rf7W

Like many more, i can't use my phone because the speaker does not work anymore.
No more Motorolla for me anymore.

• 2006-10-26 21:14
  • n7a3

i have this phone about 4 months. For me, V300 is not user-friendly. I can't transfer games by using MIDway 2.8... cmaera is ok.. battery is one of my big problems of it!

• 2006-10-22 04:59
  • w0QQ

How browser setup and MMS with use TELKOMSEL card??

• 2006-08-03 07:57
  • TiPC

every time I attempt to dial an outgoing tel. number, I receieve the following message: "Call Failed: Not Subscribed," even though I am logged into my network. Intriguingly, this problem does not apply to incoming calls or SMS messages, as the phone is fully capable of transmitting them and sending/receiving, respectively. plaese somebodey tell me what to do with garbage!!!

• 2006-07-17 12:47
  • iGgg

i really need some help. I have my sim card in the phone but i keep getting "Insert SIM" and thats it. I've double checked and its in right. How about some help please.

• 2006-07-03 03:25
  • Pb69

could this phone be upgraded?

• 2006-06-27 12:11
  • RKpI

I have had the exact same problem on my V330 as M9kl, specifically every time I attempt to dial an outgoing tel. number, I receieve the following message: "Call Failed: Not Subscribed," even though I am logged into my T-Mobile network. Intriguingly, this problem does not apply to incoming calls or SMS messages, as the phone is fully capable of transmitting them and sending/receiving, respectively. Prior to this mishap, I spent a considerable amount of time configuring my GPRS connection with my laptop. Everything seemed to go relatively smooth, until my internet connections began to spontanously disconnect from the network and ultimately, my financial balance reached $0.00. Does anyone have any tips or advice for this situation or has experieced a similar troubleshoot. Any help would be extremely useful.
-Romek

• 2006-06-25 22:34
  • mN97

I had this phone for more then a year and half. The was good for the time. The major problem with this phone is the software.I had live it this problem for whlie.

• 2006-06-13 02:15
  • 45MG

This phone is so cool but there's only one problem i can't find the gprs on it does anyone know how to do that??

• 2006-05-28 22:21
  • PYMd

Yes, data cable can transfer anything, although it takes some skills and causes complication. Have no compliant for this phone after using it for 2 yrs. Deadly reliable, best reception of ALL my phones (S700i, SGH-C238/C230, V60i, A56), guess the quad-band makes real differences. Only bad quality is that is is heavier compared to other phones, and battery life is not as preferable as I'd like. However, standby time is still at 3-4 days in general, as long as you don't use it -at all- or -open it- or -turn it- on and off. :) Does not have the best functions, or as user-friendly as it could be, however, those are also minor traits that can be worked around :) Last but not least, datacable can be found on ebay, all, I repeat, ALL motorola phones uses the same data cable (T720, V600, V635, etc) so just grab which ever one is available to you, if.. you -really- wanted one, however, I'd recommand getting a newer phone for the $ :P

• 2006-05-25 00:47
  • 45Ec

I have had this phone for about 3 years got to say it has dont the job for me. but bit a like some other I would have liked to have seen more from it. I also could not pick up the data leed any where for this phone .

• 2006-05-11 12:25
  • MJTC

yes ihave thisphone and i want to sugest that if u can improve uponit byadding blue tooth to ot and infrared to it. an if possoble download more games expecially moviesto it sothat the phone can be portable.or u cansend one phone to me with all this qualities to test and see theough this address john goeho
p.o .box aj 30 accra ghana. thank uvery much. v300, the best.

• 2006-04-27 02:35
  • mcu3

it's a fantastic phone i am using it from last two year i have no any problem with it.but i want to take it's datacable which is not in market from where can i take it

• 2006-04-23 09:02
  • PGjT

I've had this phone for almost a year now.Generally i haven't been dissatisfied with it but i don't really like it because of:
-poor quality camera
-it's rather heavy
-has no message delivery report option(at least i haven't found it)
-i've had problems charging it
-sometimes it just turns itself off and on for no reason
On the other hand,it fell about a million times and it is still alive and that's a really good quality

• 2006-04-19 13:31
  • mcUJ

I've had this phone for over a year now, and I have to say, I love it. I have only had a problem with it freezing and having to shut down once or twice, but other then that it's been great. I have saves tons of pictures and music on it, and still have plenty of memory to go. I've had my toddler spill water on it, I've dropped it numerous time, and the thing still have great sound quality for ringtones, and phone calls. I'm sticking with Motorola when I finally decide to upgrade.

• 2006-04-14 09:52
  • Q$5R
Total of 381 user reviews and opinions for Motorola V300.