Motorola V360 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.2
7.1
6.9

where is the battery located ??

• 2012-01-10 02:12
  • 4xjw

motorola combines beauty and technology..since 2005 is my favourite phone.....

• 2011-12-19 23:14
  • P0jB

This is my new cellphone now. It's nice!

• 2011-12-19 09:24
  • wYGD

my phone not sports memory card

• 2011-12-01 11:14
  • ttv1

> In reply to Prince King @ 2011-11-26 07:20 from utdD - click to readYour battery is probably becoming finished. It happens often. Replace your battery. (With original)

• 2011-11-28 13:14
  • NrV$

why does my v360's battery deosnot last for atleast a day?what should i do? what is the use of charger time under car settings?please advice me

• 2011-11-26 07:20
  • utdD

i had this phone for a good 2 years in my high school days the first one to have it too, im so going to buy it just for memories

• 2011-10-28 01:05
  • MkXk

owned this phone for 6 years now, never broke or malfunctioned ever, lost it in a snowbank for a week and it still worked good as new right after pulling it out of the snow, it been dropped,lost,tossed around and remains in perfect working condition.

• 2011-10-24 04:29
  • Y15D

This phone is crap! Brand new battery doesnt even last a day, the screen is so tiny and the font size is even smaller, hard to read. It failed to read my 1 gb memory card, and the keypad is so stiff my fingers hurt just from typing. It failed to connect to the net, and the bluetooth doesnt even work! The plastic body of this phone is so creaky and the phone sounds like it's going to break whilst using it. Dont buy it!

• 2011-10-21 01:55
  • 0wqU

yeah it is a good fhone..my only question is... why when i put my TM sim it has a weak ignal??? by the way this fhone came from america..my grandma just send it to me... why is that i always have no or weak signal.??

• 2011-08-11 12:35
  • t7$U

it is a good cell phone, but i have a problem my cell phone is okay but when i am creating message my cell phone suddenly hangs.. i try everything but it still hangs when i am creating a message... pls help me! can you suggest something to me that will back my phone into normal? pls help me!

• 2011-07-26 13:48
  • t7$j

• 2011-07-26 13:47
  • t7$j

> In reply to John-V @ 2011-03-01 03:29 from IscK - click to readYou need software called "Motorola Phone Tools" if you can find it. A bit complicated but it works.

• 2011-04-27 01:32
  • Mtr9

How do I transfer my contact list from the phone to my PC

• 2011-03-01 03:29
  • IscK

> In reply to Ariful Alam Khan @ 2010-11-22 15:53 from RxdU - click to readhow much is your phone and where about do u live u can contacat me on 0735555675

• 2011-01-25 17:54
  • fXga

it nice phone but i have a problem with the display that wont work properly anymore. is it the ribbon or somthing else?. please help me any one. tq

• 2011-01-23 07:50
  • PS63

> In reply to bhavin @ 2010-11-06 00:36 from v$Bj - click to readThe motolora v360 is a very gud device ,but it can only use a card up to 1Gb to download game u can jst go to any wapsite of your choice.

• 2011-01-14 16:12
  • fu%U

I have had my phone for 4.5 years hnd agree that it is brilliant. Still get more than 4 days out of a charge. My only problem is that it will not format a SD Card. Can anyone help??

• 2011-01-10 00:34
  • TID5

> In reply to Ariful Alam Khan @ 2010-11-22 15:53 from RxdU - click to readBeen using it for four years too and it still stands 4/5 days without recharge! Don't think i'm changing phones any time soon!!

• 2010-12-02 08:44
  • 3@rv

I have been using this phone for four years. Without changing any of the parts. Previously the phone survived 4 days without charge, now almost 2 days. It has everything I expect from a phone of such price. I hope it will give service for another 4 years after I change the battery.

• 2010-11-22 15:53
  • RxdU
Total of 1341 user reviews and opinions for Motorola V360.