Motorola V3688 - user opinions and reviews

6.5
5.5
5.9

so am i
i want it in grey or black

• 2008-01-24 19:37
  • m8Ln

No, this is only dual band, it won't work in the US.
But I agree, this is the most reliable clamshell ever made!

• 2008-01-22 10:35
  • SmpV

will this phone work in the US? and is it still possible to buy it new? im looking for it in dark gray or black...

• 2007-08-30 14:47
  • iU36

can anyone help me i need the motorola v3688 schematic diagram cause my phone is broken some parts are missin plsss help need it badly

• 2007-07-18 00:04
  • ijBK

This is the best mobile I have ever owned. I had A V3 Razor that lastd for less then 8 months. This is faster and more relible then its successors. It lacks features but it does what a mobile phone is designed to do - that is make and receive phone calls.

• 2007-03-20 05:49
  • inyU

I got a motorola V 3688 accidently. I meant for V 50 but an Indian store man in Chicago cheated my brother by giving a used 3688 in a V 50's shell with V 50's package and user manuel.

As for v3688 I used it for 3 years it was delevering me a very good service. Though I bought another phone, I still use my v 3688.

• 2007-01-05 09:11
  • w4Xr

I'm looking for a manual for the V3688. Can anyone help me?

• 2006-12-14 17:39
  • ftD1

hllow I have a motorola mobile v3688 but i lost my user manual i am in a big problem becase the languege had been changed
I am looking fo one

• 2006-12-14 17:02

• 2006-12-14 17:00
  • ftD1

thank you luckyguy for the mannual.
I used sharp v902sh, SE w800i, Nokia N70.. i sold all the phone.Finally i get back my v3688 yesterday. i brought second hand good conditions. i love the design.Hope motorola can make once limited V3688 gold editions.Now i reserve Startac, hope can get it so..

• 2006-11-13 21:40
  • PG{x

Good Phone but hard to look for Free user manual on the net

For missing user manuals go to:-

• 2006-10-12 07:25
  • ibfJ

I'm looking for a manual for the V3688. Can anyone help me?

• 2006-04-24 08:46
  • RNF4

handset one of the most versitle handset
i have seen idropped the handset in waterfro 5 min but still it is working

• 2005-12-15 15:10
  • P$DB

About V3688, I think this is a perfection of technical construction, design and igenuosity. Motorola descend from military technology to prove its ability to create a genius pineering technology. I notest even Star Trek was inspired by this.
I find this product being a class performance identicat with radio receiver produced by ITT-Schaub Lorentz, Touring International 101, for example, made in 70's.
There is no mach for this even now, my opinion of course.
There is no errors in its software, no mistake in action.
It is working world wide assuring promptly all services that is built to do.
My v3688 was stolen and it took me several montsh to remake one identical as genuine one.
I congratulate Motorola for them chalange, I am to meticulos to accept errors, but I am very proud to notice what is good.

• 2005-12-02 22:50
  • mA}N

I had this phone for about 4 years... It was xllent.
Very plain and simple, very durable. I dropped this phone a million times and it didnt seem to mind.

• 2005-08-14 09:36
  • RNV4

g'day I was wondering whether you're able to get new ringtones on the mobile. If so can you please refer me to a website thats cheap and works. Also are you able to set dictionary on the txt messaging

• 2005-03-27 03:51
  • RxYM

the function is crap and not user friendly at all...

• 2005-03-07 16:01
  • TKbG

where can i get a motorola v3688 or dechip my orange one.

ta

• 2005-03-07 06:27
  • MAyb

Hi all I have a question, Where I can find a special code to unlock my v3688 Orange???? Thanks un advance, Marco.

• 2005-02-05 18:14
  • SkTJ

very good! i like it!

• 2004-12-18 18:24
Total of 88 user reviews and opinions for Motorola V3688.